Your Search | attny michelle mercier vargo

Oct 26 2016
Wellington psychic & Love specialist Elizabeth Demetro, Liz Demetro, Michelle Demetro, Gabrielle Demetro, Lin Demetro Theft and fraud Hollywood Florida Author: Humble, Texas Astrologers & Psychics: Wellington psychic & Love specialist Hollywood, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Blue Houseing Group Michelle Sullivan Blue Housing Group/ Michelle Sullivan/ Training by Lisa King san antonio office Internet Author: Pleasanton, Texas Employment Services: Blue Houseing Group Internet

Oct 19 2016
Michelle Haley Photography, Michelle Haley Misleading Services by the Photographer--Avoid Michelle Haley Photography! Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Photography: Michelle Haley Photography Lawrenceville, Georgia

Oct 12 2016
11:33 AM Leaf only Worst customer service Ct Michelle and Matty's Order with us Author: Texas Smoke Shops: Internet

Oct 11 2016
Adorable Bulldogs English Bulldog Puppies For Sale,, CNNIC, Michelle Sotolongo No puppy, No refund Miami, Orlando, Celebration Florida Author: San Diego, California Dog Breeders: Adorable Bulldogs Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Plush Media Dominique Price, Amber Allen, Michelle Stewart, Nicole Ortiz PLUSH MEDIA / PLUSHMEDIA.NET SCAMMED ME Atlanta, Georgia /San Diego California Internet Problem solved 10000% over Author: Berkley, Michigan Websites: Plush Media Internet

Sep 14 2016
Administratively Yours of Texas Alyson Michelle Litz Purchased a product and never paid for it Cedar Park Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Work at Home Business: Administratively Yours of Texas Cedar Park, Texas

Sep 14 2016
RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP | Established in 1871Barristers & Solicitors 700 - 401 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 5A1 one of the lawyer name Michelle A. Quinn, was the worst lawyer that I have encouter which she lost my file and asked me to repeat the story again on the phone, arguing that I didn't get harassment on my job and still charges me $1500 for getting the letter of employer. vancouver British Columbia I have misunderstood my lawyer and regret making the original report about Michelle A Quinn which I believe she was an excellent lawyer. Author: vancouver, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 12 2016
Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Friedman Law Associates with and without the P.C. Lee Friedman and Donald Berman and Steve and Patty and Shawna and Michelle and Arasi and Barbara have all emailed me using their first and last name in the email address before Loan Mod Scam. Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Internet

Sep 11 2016
Soul Readings on Etsy runned by Michelle Caporale giving me false hope and advise concerning an ex-boyfriend. somewhere in Florida Internet Author: New York, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Soul Readings on Etsy runned by Michelle Caporale Internet

Sep 07 2016
CNNIC Michelle SotolongoAdorablebulldogs.comEnglishbulldogpuppiesforsale (facebook)puppyfind SCAM! Miami Internet Photos of other Pages Author: Rio Linda, California Dog Breeders: CNNIC Internet

Sep 01 2016
Tricom Networks John Kelly, Michelle Reeder, Tiffiny McConnell, Jeana Simonen Beware of dealing with Tricom, don't pay their bills they took my money that I put into the company and couldn't pay me back. Over 30k Wildomar, California Author: Tampa, Florida Building Services: Tricom Networks Wildomar,, California

Aug 29 2016
Michelle Tabaczynski She is still at it now several years Varies with each reply Internet
The Real Michelle Tabaczynski Author: Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Michelle Tabaczynski Internet

Aug 29 2016
Blizzard White,  They are taking $$ out of my account when I didn't even order anything I did receive a parcel in mail but sent back without opening as I didn't order it but still they keep taking $$ over $200 United States Louisville
Author: Melbourne , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Michelle Owen Internet

Aug 27 2016
Michelle Calleja Veronica Calleja Ittybittyelephant Ripoff artist/Con Artist/Thief/Artist that say's she will deliver your website but will take your money and run! Harlingen Internet
Author: Harlingen, Texas Computer Graphics: Michelle Calleja Internet

Aug 22 2016
KratomFrog Business owners - Joe Curendero, Kevin Casey and Michelle RossA.K.A. Magics Plants, Herb King, Forest Dragon Kratom False advertising, theft, deceit, argumentative, verbally abusive, terrible business, irresponsible, uncaring, profane, bans everyone Internet
To employee w/ rebuttal Author: Savannah, Georgia Specialty Stores: KratomFrog Internet

Aug 17 2016
Remax Metro, Peter Nemethy, St. Petersburg, Fl; Lori Muller, Michelle Bribed, threatened, lied to, never returned calls, incorrect knowedge, Owner incognito St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Realtors: Remax Metro Florida

Aug 10 2016
CNNIC Michelle English Bulldog Puppies For Sale (Facebook) CNNIC Michelle English Bulldog Puppies For Sale SCAM Fraud Miami Florida Author: Harvest, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: CNNIC Michelle Miami, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Adorable bulldogs Cnnic This breeder aka Michelle is refusing to refund my money on a puppy that I no longer wanted to purchase, after seeing horrible reviews about this breederMichelle, and how she was shipping sick puppies to families, i immediatly contacted Michelle and asked to cancel all transactions, and I no longer wanted to buy the puppy ,the puppy wasn't even available until August 15, so I thought it was plenty time to cancel the deal. she insisted all sales are final and beating around the bush about refunding my money..long story short i got robbed $1495.00 and my family has no puppyI cannot believe she can get away with this..we have no puppy and no money..I feel so torn,my family really wanted that puppy too... Orlando Florida Orlando Florida
Still no refund Author: Rochester, New York Credit Card Fraud: Adorable bulldogs Internet
20, Report #1319399

Aug 08 2016
Xtreme Movers, Resha Gonzalez, Nikki Santos, Michelle Meyers, Tina (the owner?) Doristhey also have the website address This company will rob you penniless using extortion tactics and then blame you for it. Passaic New Jersey Author: Draper, Utah Moving & Storage: Xtreme Movers Passaic, New Jersey
21, Report #1320860

Aug 05 2016
Michelle Magee of Bullzeye Entertainment A total SCAM. Cannot deliver and will not refund your money. Bullzeye has no connections! Tampa Florida I stand corrected Michelle refunded and did the right thing Author: New York , New York Producers: Michelle Magee of Bullzeye Entertainment Nationwide
22, Report #1320668

Aug 04 2016
CCNIC - Michelle CCNICAdorablebulldogs.comFacebook - English Bulldogs for Sale I paid in full for a English Bulldog on June 13th. I have never received the dog, as Michelle is completely giving me the run around that the dog is to young, or there are shipment issues, etc. Miami Florida Response to Bri Author: Erie, Colorado Dog Breeders: CCNIC - Michelle Internet

Jul 25 2016
Bullz Eye Ent Michelle Magee Did Not Deliver Service Nor Refund Tampa Florida Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Bullz Eye Ent Tampa, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Michelle Benitez Michelle Moonsammy Scam Artist Atlanta or Miami Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Michelle Benitez Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Michelle Cummings This lady is a total rip off, I did an intent to vacant thirty days prior to moving. She agreed it was okay. Months later I received a letter in the mail for apparently not paying any rent, so she says and damages to the property.  Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Michelle Cummings Huntsville, Alabama