Your Search | auction zip

Oct 21 2016
Worthbrige auction I WAS RIPPED OFF...NO LOA....NO RETURN EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS & BROKEN PROMISES Greensboro North Carolina Author: BENSALEM, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Worthbrige auction Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 20 2016
Beezid Penny auction Beezid Penny Auction Rip off~ no reply?? Montreal Canada
Author: Dunnellon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Beezid Penny auction Internet

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE Auctions Evading Payments - CORRUPT Danbury Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Auction / Liquidators: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 17 2016
Beezid Penny Auction 8 large won & paid wins haven't been processed or shipped, all smaller have been recieved.3-4 mo old. No reply upon requested help. Phone calls go unanswered. Internet Author: evansville, Indiana Auctions: Beezid Penny Auction Internet

Oct 17 2016
Youngs Auction Bob Young Took 3 truck loads to them paper says 9 items on it . They stolen all the rest of my items. They said they can not find them. Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Bed & Bath: Youngs Auction Akron, Ohio

Oct 13 2016
Coaches corner sports auction They described a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle #311 as be 0 authentic. I won the card and paid $6400 for it. Sent it to PSA to get it graded and authenticated and it came back as not authentic. This company sells fraudulent items Souderton Pennsylvania Author: Hudsonville , Michigan Boat Brokers: Coaches corner sports auction Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Biddergy in fact a active licensed dealer with the State of Michigan Author: Sterling hgts , Michigan Auctions: Biddergy Online Auctions Kalamazoo, Michigan

Oct 11 2016
07:00 PM Took advantage of my vulnerablity Internet Author: Richmond, Minnesota Auction / Liquidators: Internet

Oct 09 2016
Vancouver Island Art Auctions, WEST COAST ART GALLERY, VIARTAUCTIONS@GMAIL.COM , TOP DIAMONDS & BOB MINHAS [BOB SINGH] Cancelled a won auction item and verbally abused Port Alberni British Columbia Author: Wargrave, Other Auction / Liquidators: Vancouver Island Art Auctions Port Alberni, British Columbia

Oct 03 2016
storage treasures storage battles while storage treasures was launching their new web site had offer to not charge buyers fees and when auctions ended they decided to extend the auction 30 more days so that they wouldn't have to honor what they had offers their buyers. im not sure how auctions are run but im pretty sure this is against auction policy. i hope that many buyers that had this happen to will come forward and sue this company for refusing to refund the buyers that keep them in business phoenix arizona Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Auctions: storage treasures storage battles Internet

Oct 01 2016
PCI Auctions Midwest Missouri/Kansas branch Poor shipping with no refund for broken items, terrible customer service, and overcharged taxes... Kansas City Missouri
Author: Wilson, North Carolina Auction / Liquidators: PCI Auctions Midwest Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 01 2016
AUCTION NATION LIARS! FRAUDS! NO GOOD COMPANY!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Show low, Arizona Motor Vehicle: AUCTION NATION pHOENIX, Arizona

Sep 29 2016
Cherry Hill Estate Sales and Auctions Lynda Lastinger, Richard Lastinger Beware of Cherry Hill Estate Sales doing business in Georgia Lilburn Georgia Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: Cherry Hill Estate Sales and Auctions Lilburn, Georgia

Sep 28 2016
Multi-Auction Services Fraud Commerce California Author: Grandview, Missouri Federal Government: Multi-Auction Services Commerce, California

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 26 2016
10:05 PM Items they auction are junk Pal alto california Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Internet

Sep 25 2016
Pioneer Auction Gallery Theft and Refusal to Provide Items Paid For - Potential Fraud by Selling Fakes Portland Oregon Author: Sheridan, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pioneer Auction Gallery Portland, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
Pre auction auto sales Con artist salesmen Lake worth Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Auto Dealers: Pre auction auto sales FL

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Takes your items not sold at sale, sells them and refuses to pay you Pontiac Michigan Author: Berkely, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Failed to pay for items stood post sale, deficient estate sales practices Pontiac , Birmingham, and Bloomfield hills Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 14 2016
Pristine Auction False Representaion product misrepresent misrepresentation Pheonix Arizona
Agreement Reached Author: Elk Grove , California Consignment Stores: Pristine Auction Arizona

Sep 14 2016
A F Enterprises Limited Job scam on Zip recruiter Internet Author: Trafalgar, Indiana Customer: A F Enterprises Limited Internet