Your Search | audiofile speakers
Approximately 830 Reports Found
1, Report #1319867

Jul 31 2016
nolyn acourtics White Van Scam - glossy heavy box looks real but inside the speakers weights. Moncton, NB Nationwide Author: Amherst, Nova Scotia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: nolyn acourtics Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Music Makers Roy Metz Roy Metz Over charged me for speakers,amp,mics rental for a party. wall New Jersey Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania DJ Services: Music Makers Roy Metz wall, New Jersey

Jul 12 2016
ISN Works International Speakers Network, The Innovators Group, David Wright Non delivery of any services Sevierville Tennessee Author: St. Louis, Missouri Business Consulting: ISN Works Sevierville, Tennessee

Jun 16 2016
Insight Publishing The Innovators GroupISNResource Speakers Bureau Insight Publishing Disappears Leaving Many In the Dark & Out Of Pocket Sevierville TN Author: Gananoque , Alabama Better Business Bureau: Insight Publishing Internet

May 09 2016
International Speakers Network, Innovators Group, Insight Publishing, Did not fulfill on their promise, took my money, now unreachable by phone or email Sevierville Tennessee Author: Castro Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: International Speakers Network Sevierville, Tennessee

Apr 11 2016
Jasen Two men in a red dodge with a recipt from a Altamonte acoustic company for 4 camden c5100 home theater systems box marked with msrp of $2438. They sold it to me for 200 only to realize its cheap speakers when i got home they seem official with recipts and willingness to open the box. Apopka Florida
Author: Apopka , Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jasen Altamonte acoustic Apopka, Florida

Feb 28 2016
nylon acoustic stereo surround sound sold us two nylon acoustic surround sounds that when I got home with them they had cement inside the speakers. Had no surround sound at all.. I was approached by one white male while I was working and was told he had two nice surround sounds for sale. He was driving a Red Van. Asheville North Carolina Author: weaverville, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: nylon acoustic stereo surround sound Asheville , North Carolina

Jan 21 2016
09:45 AM / Meritline refusing to refund monies owed on item never received. Timeline: I ordered a new set of PC Speakers on November 11th 2015. Order #3-0101-3873 Due to an error with Paypal, my ship-to address was incorrect. Meritline Shipped the item to the old address (I no longer lived at that address) The real estate agent listing the house returned the item to Ontrac. City of Industry California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Dec 08 2015
Audiofile, Worldwide Audio, Paul Hughes Audiofile, Worldwide Audio, Paul Hughes So I was minding my own business walking through a plaza's parking lot trying to get to class and these two guys in a Ford approach me asking if i was interested in buying a home theater system. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audiofile, Worldwide Audio, Paul Hughes Sacramento, California

Nov 17 2015
Nolyn Acoustics Fast talking sales man sold me speakers that do not work. White Van with Enterprise logo on it. Fat Guy Windbreaker Pants and a Zipper Jacket. Quebec Canada Internet Author: Bellows Falls, Vermont Electronic Manufacturers: Nolyn Acoustics Internet

Oct 08 2015
ISN Works/Jeanne  A division of The Innovators Group, Inc.?Jeanne  ISN WORKS CONTINUES TO RIP OFF SPEAKERS WITH NON-DELIVERY OF MARKETING SERVICES Sevierville Tennessee Author: Delray Beach, Florida Business Consulting: ISN Works/Jeanne Sevierville, Tennessee

Sep 22 2015
two guys in a van Selling Nolyn Acuostic Speakers out of back of van netcong New Jersey Author: Chester , New Jersey Television Parts & Services: two guys in a van netcong, New Jersey

Sep 22 2015
Sound Division Orlando Florida Johnny Poppell Justin Branton white van speaker scam, florida, hennessey home theater. henessey speakers, nolyn acoustic orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Stereos: Sound Division Orlando Florida orlandi, Florida

Aug 06 2015
Nolyn 2 guys came up to me at menards in west duluth. sold me a nolyn home theater system. it was a gimic. the speakers had cement in it and sand. Nationwide
White van scam Author: duluth, Minnesota Auto Audio Electronics: Nolyn Nationwide

Jun 02 2015
Sonic Electronix Website Contains Wrong Specs for Speakers For My Vehicle - False Advertising Chatsworth CA
Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Audio Electronics: Sonic Electronix Internet

May 23 2015
Wilson Luna Ltd Business Prophet Substandard service, appalling customer service, refusal to issue refund, inability to deliver business training, sharp practices London Internet
Looks strange to me Author: UK South, Other Seminar Programs: Wilson Luna Ltd Internet

May 06 2015
JOHN J. GERARD III ebay name is 3redwhite777 scammed, robbed, stole pilfered, manipulated, built trust to thief me for Kenwood 777 speakers ebay# 321720817189 San Clemente California
Author: Massena, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: JOHN J. GERARD III Internet

Mar 11 2015
Pepboys (Lake Worth, TX) Charles Beitel, Diego Martinez How difficult is it to blow out four speakers during a repair? Apparently not difficult at all, at least not for this Pepboys location Lake Worth Texas NEW INFORMATION - CLAIMANT Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: Pepboys (Lake Worth, TX) Lake Worth , Texas
19, Report #1208703

Feb 12 2015
As seen on TV Jumps Dancing Speakers Jumps Dancing Speakers are JUNK!!! Internet Author: Poseyville, Indiana Stereos: As seen on TV Internet
20, Report #1207062

Feb 05 2015
aaaa electronics made me help to move my t.v. and did not repair my t.v correctly....buzzes,can't hook up additional speakers. centennial Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Television Parts & Services: aaaa electronics centennial,
21, Report #1202936

Jan 20 2015
As seen on Tv They are selling JUMP dancing speakers that Broke within the first TEN SECONDS OF USE...both of them!!! Internet Author: Lakeside, California Stereos: As seen on Tv Internet
22, Report #1201467

Jan 13 2015
United Parcel Service UPS Bait and Switch-UPS Style Atlanta Georgia Who exactly packed the speakers? Author: Jeffersonville, Vermont Shipping & Handling: United Parcel Service Atlanta, Georgia
23, Report #1201201

Jan 12 2015
ACE Cash Express Paul, Chuck Jones Manipulatively and conniving unethical sadistic ESL speakers stole $185 from me by promising that this was to verify that I had the ability to pay back the funds, then had the audacity to lie more and tell me that my account wasn't authorized for the deposit and I now had to go to Western Union and PAY them more money in order to get my loan. I then told them this was fraud I wanted my money back and I was going to the police department, they them began dropping how much I had to pay to get my loan. They then began hanging up on me, then taunting saying do you know where we are? They are in CA, I am in WA, then oh you sound so sexy and then turned the phone to voicemail. I will file a police report, change my bank account, file a report with the BBB, and the stupid Vanilla card they had me buy is useless. Alhambra, California Internet Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Financial Services: ACE Cash Express Internet
24, Report #1197064

Dec 22 2014
Logitech Customer Loyalty is not worth $20 for Defective Speakers Newark, CA Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Manufactures: Logitech Nationwide
25, Report #1194179

Dec 10 2014
HUMBARA UK fashion Everythings 5 poundsHumbara= same owner, a Turkish man that is not even a resident in the UKNO RETURNS NO REFUND, AVOID THEM!they have requested on many sites to get their negative reviews removed because they can not stand if someone complains. They have no returns, no refunds, rude verbally threatening customer service by non English speakers london Internet Author: london, Clothing Stores: HUMBARA UK fashion Internet