Your Search | aura vie
Approximately 163 Reports Found

Aug 01 2014
AuraVie Skincare Aura of Youth AURAVIE AURAVIE Auravie Skin Care DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL - ITS NOT FREE!!! They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box Internet van nuys California Van nuys California Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Miscellaneous Companies: AuraVie Skincare Van nuys, California

Jul 31 2014
AuraVie Aura of youth on limited income due to kidney failure decided too pay $2.? for shipping charges for a free sample of some skin care products which came they were small and with me being sick on limited income was nice to recieve something for free then was on way too dialysis appoitment tht i pay $50 a week for copay and this company took 49.00 from my account which forced me too get no care tht week! clld them the guy told me they tried taking $98 first and when could do tht gave me half off and thts what caused me too be so sick for a week! im disgusted!!! van nuys California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie van nuys, California

Jul 09 2014
Aura Vie ZMM 888-609-8647, Beauty or Barber Shop in Sherman Oaks, California Dishonest practice Van Nuys California
Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Aura Vie Van Nuys, California

Jun 20 2014
Aura Vie RIB OFF Big time Van Nuys California Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Aura Vie Internet

Jun 10 2014
AURA VIE AURA VIE WHEN IS FREE NOT FREE WHEN IT IS AURA VIE WHEN DOES -$4.95 TURN INTO -$97.88 WHEN IT IS AURA VIE. CALIFORNIA Nationwide Author: clinton, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: AURA VIE Nationwide

Jun 03 2014
AURABUY aura buy very poor service .still unkown if I will get order Guangdong, china Internet Author: Holt, Missouri Telephones: AURABUY Internet

May 19 2014
General Motors 2007 Saturn Aura Brake Problems Nationwide Cheap Author: Lincoln, California Auto manufactures: General Motors Nationwide

May 18 2014
Aura Vie No mention of 14 day trial and 98.88 fee not mentioned Internet Unfortunate... Author: Sylva, North Carolina Liars: Aura Vie Internet

May 14 2014
AuraVie Skincare Aura of Youth I purchased Auravie 3 in 1 Skincare Trial Offer for $4.95 on 3-18-14. The charge showed on my credit card was $3.02 for shipping and handling and $1.93 for eBooks Processing Fee. No big deal. After further checking of my statement, I found a charge of $97.88 for this supposedly free trial Van Nuys California Author: Hesperia, Michigan Liars: AuraVie Skincare Van Nuys, California

May 09 2014
Aura Vie Thieves Van Nuys California Author: Ione, California Eye Care: Aura Vie Van Nuys, California

May 09 2014
aura vie ripoff fraud and abuse of my credit card van nuys California Author: easton, Pennsylvania Eye Care: aura vie van nuys, California

May 05 2014
AuraVie The Aura of youth Survey offer free trail offer . Account charged unauthorized. Contacted bank close out card and report.I am wishing to file law suit please contact me interested. I file acting as own lawyer Sui Juris can council only for same, I am investigating now liability w Van Nuys California Internet- Author: Syracuse, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: AuraVie Internet

May 04 2014
Aura vie T I expected a $2.99 shipping charge and was given a $97.88 revolving monthly charge from my bank account.  Internet Author: Sebastopol, California Beauty Salons: Aura vie Internet

Apr 28 2014
Aura Vie Skin products, billed as Ella Skin Misled me by offering a free product for doing a survey. Credit card for $2.95 shipping. Charged my account $97.88. Tacked the ad on my banks website. Van Nuys California Author: Waverly, Nebraska Misc. Health Specialists: Aura Vie Skin products Van Nuys, California

Apr 26 2014
Aura Viea I'm Aura Vie not so good at removing wrinkles. Just dam good at removing your money Nationwide Author: portland, Oregon TV Advertisements: Aura Viea Nationwide

Apr 08 2014
Aura Vie Charged $97.88 to my account without authorization. Had my debit card from free trial and shipping and handling costs totalling $2.95. Woodland Hills CA Author: Lubbock, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Aura Vie Select State/Province

Mar 31 2014
Aura Vie Auravie company corporate thieves and winning Internet Author: Lindenhurst, New York Beauty Products: Aura Vie Internet

Mar 25 2014
AURAVIE SKIN CARE Aura Vie , Aura of Youth Ripped Off. I thought I was going to get samples of the skin care system. Box arrived today with normal size bottles with an invoice of $97.88. I canceelled all other orders. My credit card company is very good at refunding my money for scams like this. Van Nuys California
Author: Redlands, California Medical Personnel: AURAVIE SKIN CARE Van Nuys, California

Mar 25 2014
Aura Vie I was at the Amazon web site, asked to take survey and would recieve free sampler gift of skin care products and pay shipping only. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Aura Vie Internet, Select State/Province

Mar 24 2014
AURA VIE represented facial care products as free gift for completing a questionaire. Paid shipping costs, only Van Nuys California Author: Toppenish, Washington Beauty Salons: AURA VIE Van Nuys, California

Mar 13 2014
Aura Vie Was told all I had to pay was $2 for shippingWas charged $98-when I called to complain was toldGo ahead and dispute we win all our cases and you won't get a refund Van Nuys California Author: Brooklyn, New York Drugstores: Aura Vie Van Nuys, California

Mar 12 2014
AuraVie The Aura of Youth You pay a small shipping fee then have small time to cancel, then they charge you 97.88. RIP OFF! Seems illeagal Internet Author: Angola, New York Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie The Aura of Youth Internet

Mar 08 2014
Aura vie skin care Paid the shipping for my free trial, then they turned around and charged my credit card almost $90.00 Van buys California
Author: Fleming island, Florida Beauty Salons: Aura vie skin care Van buys, California

Mar 04 2014
Grand Vie Senior Living Assisted Living Facility Tries To Extort Additional Monies From Senior Penfield New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Senior Services: Grand Vie Senior Living Penfield, New York

Feb 18 2014
Aura Vie Modern day Pirates internet  I GOT RIPPED OFF BY AURAVIE Author: Ione, California Liars: Aura Vie Internet