Your Search | auravie

Jun 02 2014
AuraVie The worst product in the biggest ripoff I've ever seen Internet
Author: Bomoseen , Vermont Beauty Salons: AuraVie Internet

May 31 2014
AuraVie Skincare AuraVie Scam! Their product is crap so they scam people to make $$$. They need to be put out of Business. Van Nuys California Author: Durham, North Carolina Beauty Salons: AuraVie Skincare Internet

May 30 2014
AuraVie Order Free Trial as advertised--Ripoff of 97.88 monthly on credit card Van Nuys California Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: AuraVie Internet

May 27 2014
Auravie Skin Care DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL - ITS NOT FREE!!! They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Beauty Products: Auravie Skin Care Internet

May 23 2014
Auravie Free Trial Scam. Van Nuys, California Author: Fenton, Missouri Websites: Auravie Internet

May 22 2014
AuraVie taking money out of bank account, without my knowing. trial size order for face products at a cost oshipping and handleing and within a week took money out of bank for 48.00 dollars at a reacurring payment Nationwide Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: AuraVie Nationwide

May 16 2014
auravie ordered a free trial for 2.95- robbed of 97.88 vab nuys California Author: Lake Lillian, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: auravie vab nuys, California

May 16 2014
AuraVie Scammed. Van Nuys California Author: Naples, Florida Beauty Products: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

May 14 2014
AuraVie Skincare Aura of Youth I purchased Auravie 3 in 1 Skincare Trial Offer for $4.95 on 3-18-14. The charge showed on my credit card was $3.02 for shipping and handling and $1.93 for eBooks Processing Fee. No big deal. After further checking of my statement, I found a charge of $97.88 for this supposedly free trial Van Nuys California Author: Hesperia, Michigan Liars: AuraVie Skincare Van Nuys, California

May 12 2014
Auravie charged debit card without permission  Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Eye Care: Auravie Internet

May 11 2014
Auravie This rip off company sent me product that was supposed to be trial size to test and review , there as no paperwork and then they charged my acct $73.00 . I want my money Back they can have there shitty product I don't even like it . Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Auravie Internet

May 07 2014
auravie i responded to a survey from a professional site and was offered a free gift for completing survey _ i chose auravie skin care and agreed to pay the shipping cost. the product arrived without any invoice. later that month i was billed 97.88 for the product i spent hourson the phone with their very rude offshore call center today. they claimed i failed to see the terms. he free 'trial' van nuys ca Author: montclair, New Jersey Misc. Health Specialists: auravie Internet

May 07 2014
AuraVie thought i was getting a sample, have been charged almost 200.oo ,very deceptive advertizement!!!1 internet Author: thomas, West Virginia Alternative Health: AuraVie Internet

May 07 2014
AuraVie Skin care This scam has to stop! Van Nuys, California Author: Granite Falls , North Carolina Beauty Salons: AuraVie Skin care Nationwide

May 05 2014
Auravie Skincare Oddly enough, when I went on this site, looking at this company, the very 1st thing I read was exactly what they did to me as well VAN NUYS California Author: Warren, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Auravie Skincare VAN NUYS, California

May 05 2014
AuraVie The Aura of youth Survey offer free trail offer . Account charged unauthorized. Contacted bank close out card and report.I am wishing to file law suit please contact me interested. I file acting as own lawyer Sui Juris can council only for same, I am investigating now liability w Van Nuys California Internet- Author: Syracuse, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: AuraVie Internet

May 03 2014
auravie I paid for the shipping for a free trial of the product today I ee that $97.88 was taken from my moms bank account I started freaking and didnt know what it could be til my mom said about the free trial... I have to wait til monday now to contact them van nuys California Author: duncansville, Pennsylvania Liars: auravie van nuys, California

May 01 2014
auravie I heard this is a scam! help! Internet Author: north branch, Minnesota Adult Care Facilities: auravie Internet

Apr 29 2014
auravie they do unauthorized charges for the product if you order the sample. pack van nuys California Author: jacksonville, Florida Liars: auravie van nuys, California

Apr 28 2014
AURAVIE SKINCARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT ADDRESS IS PO BOX-PHONE NUMBER AUTOMATICLY DISCONECTS VAN NUYS California Author: Jackson Heights, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: AURAVIE SKINCARE Van Nuys, California

Apr 25 2014
Auravie unauthorized charges Van Nuys California Author: Westfield, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Auravie Van Nuys, California

Apr 24 2014
auravie AuraVie skin careInternet, California United States of America Phone: 877 971-2376 Web: auravie.comCategory: Misc. Health Specialists I was told the cost is only around three to five dollars as per their email add..this was towards packing /forwarding costs. Never did I get any information from the company about the charges they would automatically make to my credit card, they did so on 3./27/2014 for $97.88 to my credit card account. internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: auravie Internet

Apr 18 2014
AuraVie DMA Co. promised trial of product with only cost of shipping & and handling 2.99 then auto charged my checking account $49.98 without any notice of future charges. I called the copany and they refused to refund the charges or let me return the product after only 11days. Van Nuys California Author: Kitts Hill, Ohio Sales People: AuraVie Van Nuys , California

Apr 18 2014
AuraVie SkinCare System is a RIP - OFF Charged for product never received - Internet purchase Nationwide Author: Winnetka, California Beauty Products: AuraVie SkinCare System Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
AuraVie AURAVIE - HUGE Ripe Off!!! Don't Do It!!! Tarzana California Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: AuraVie Tarzana, California