Your Search | auravie
Approximately 321 Reports Found

May 07 2014
AuraVie thought i was getting a sample, have been charged almost 200.oo ,very deceptive advertizement!!!1 internet Author: thomas, West Virginia Alternative Health: AuraVie Internet

May 07 2014
AuraVie Skin care This scam has to stop! Van Nuys, California Author: Granite Falls , North Carolina Beauty Salons: AuraVie Skin care Nationwide

May 05 2014
Auravie Skincare Oddly enough, when I went on this site, looking at this company, the very 1st thing I read was exactly what they did to me as well VAN NUYS California Author: Warren, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Auravie Skincare VAN NUYS, California

May 05 2014
AuraVie The Aura of youth Survey offer free trail offer . Account charged unauthorized. Contacted bank close out card and report.I am wishing to file law suit please contact me interested. I file acting as own lawyer Sui Juris can council only for same, I am investigating now liability w Van Nuys California Internet- Author: Syracuse, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: AuraVie Internet

May 03 2014
auravie I paid for the shipping for a free trial of the product today I ee that $97.88 was taken from my moms bank account I started freaking and didnt know what it could be til my mom said about the free trial... I have to wait til monday now to contact them van nuys California Author: duncansville, Pennsylvania Liars: auravie van nuys, California

May 01 2014
auravie I heard this is a scam! help! Internet Author: north branch, Minnesota Adult Care Facilities: auravie Internet

Apr 29 2014
auravie they do unauthorized charges for the product if you order the sample. pack van nuys California Author: jacksonville, Florida Liars: auravie van nuys, California

Apr 28 2014
AURAVIE SKINCARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT ADDRESS IS PO BOX-PHONE NUMBER AUTOMATICLY DISCONECTS VAN NUYS California Author: Jackson Heights, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: AURAVIE SKINCARE Van Nuys, California

Apr 25 2014
Auravie unauthorized charges Van Nuys California Author: Westfield, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Auravie Van Nuys, California

Apr 24 2014
auravie AuraVie skin careInternet, California United States of America Phone: 877 971-2376 Web: auravie.comCategory: Misc. Health Specialists I was told the cost is only around three to five dollars as per their email add..this was towards packing /forwarding costs. Never did I get any information from the company about the charges they would automatically make to my credit card, they did so on 3./27/2014 for $97.88 to my credit card account. internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: auravie Internet

Apr 18 2014
AuraVie DMA Co. promised trial of product with only cost of shipping & and handling 2.99 then auto charged my checking account $49.98 without any notice of future charges. I called the copany and they refused to refund the charges or let me return the product after only 11days. Van Nuys California Author: Kitts Hill, Ohio Sales People: AuraVie Van Nuys , California

Apr 18 2014
AuraVie SkinCare System is a RIP - OFF Charged for product never received - Internet purchase Nationwide Author: Winnetka, California Beauty Products: AuraVie SkinCare System Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
AuraVie AURAVIE - HUGE Ripe Off!!! Don't Do It!!! Tarzana California Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: AuraVie Tarzana, California

Apr 13 2014
AuraVie Skincare Free sample cost $97.88 plus shipping Van Nuys California Author: Wolfeboro, New Hampshire Beauty Salons: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

Apr 12 2014
Auravie beauty product internet  Author: west memphis, Arkansas Websites: Auravie Internet

Apr 09 2014
Auravie Total Scam of a Company Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Beauty Salons: Auravie Internet

Apr 09 2014
AuraVie Biggest scam! Van Nuys California Author: Sykesville, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

Apr 07 2014
AuraVie Ellaskin Very Deceptive Sales Practices Van Nuys California Author: League City, Texas Beauty Products: AuraVie Internet

Apr 07 2014
AuraVie Online free sample seduction turned into rip-off Van Nuys CA CA
Author: San Mateo, California Drugstores: AuraVie Internet

Apr 04 2014
Auravie skin care SCAM The popup described it as a free trial and sought Credit card details for shipping charges. But they debited unauthorized amounts. US Internet Author: Hyderabad, Other Home HealthCare: Auravie skin care Internet

Apr 03 2014
AuraVie Good Skin Ordered samples for 2.95 shipping. No where visiable does it say I was signing up for anything. When I discovered the 97.26 charge on my debit account I tried to access an account with this company and did not have one. How can they continue to rip people off.SCAM Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: AuraVie Internet

Apr 01 2014
Auravie Skincare Offered a risk-free trial, I called to cancel within the 10 day period and they wanted to charge $30 for keeping the free sample. I refused, created a request to return it unopened and they STILL charged me 97.88, the package is in the mail being shipped back to them. Van Nuys, CA CA Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: Auravie Skincare Internet

Mar 31 2014
Auravie Skincare I ordered a trial size of Auravie Skincare and agreed to only pay shipping CA Author: Discovery Bay, California Credit Card Fraud: Auravie Skincare Internet

Mar 31 2014
Aura Vie Auravie company corporate thieves and winning Internet Author: Lindenhurst, New York Beauty Products: Aura Vie Internet

Mar 31 2014
Auravie Sent Auravie product and put charges of 97.88 to credit card without authorization. Receive free sample and was only asked to pay 4.98 shippling and handling.Nothing about sending product within 30 days again to be charge to my card. Van Nuys California Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Auravie Van Nuys, California

Liberals