Your Search | auravie skincare
Approximately 540 Reports Found

Dec 11 2015
South Beach Skincare ALLin Derma.com I ordered 30 day trial for $4.95 for shipping.My credit card was billed for $189 the same day.Over a week and still no Lifecell. RIPOFF. Internet Author: SAINT HELEN, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: South Beach Skincare Internet

Dec 07 2015
Neutratone Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Skincare;Neutratone Products LLC I saw a banner ad online, The pictures were outstanding and, as pictures speak louder than any words, I responded to their trial offer, Uniondale New York Customer Care Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Neutratone Uniondale, NY , New York

Nov 24 2015
Pricefalls.com Complete Skin Care I paid for two skincare products and they never were sent. The companies refused to refund my money. Don't buy form them. They are a rip off! Las Vegas Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Products: Pricefalls.com Internet

Nov 21 2015
LIFE CELL --South Beach Skincare I was sold a small sample of Life Cell for four or five dollars, as they said to cover shipping. It was worthless and I did not buy anytihing further, but they have billed me $189 Hollywood , Florida Florida Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Home HealthCare: LIFE CELL --South Beach Skincare Internet

Nov 13 2015
Renu Derma Offered a trial period for their skincare product and then cahrged my credit card San Diego California Author: Stanfordville, New York Beauty Products: Renu Derma San Diego, California

Oct 26 2015
MiraVie Skincare Mira Eye The trial advertisement is misleading. It reads that you have 14 days to cancel. Casper Wyoming Author: Manassas, Virginia Celebrities: MiraVie Skincare Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
Vitalie Skincare Geneyece I live in New Jersey but stay with my Aunt . I live with my sister and she told me in September I started receiving these small boxes addressed to SA G******. I got a chance to go to her house and there were boxes there from Vitalie skin are that I never ordered. There were three boxes with a box of skin care. I called my bank to see if this company was charging my account $5 a month, the rep said she didn't see any charges for $5 from a company called Vitalie. I called Vitalie and they said they were charging me $90 dollars a month for this skincare product that I never ordered.  California Author: Bloomfield, New Jersey Alternative Health: Vitalie Skincare Internet

Oct 12 2015
Miravie Skincare and Eye Cream Completely fruadulent company! Sleezy practices! Do not fall victim to this company. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Health Spas: Miravie Internet

Sep 24 2015
Lavish/Neudermis Skincare lies! Santa Ana California Author: Big Rapids, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Lavish/Neudermis

Sep 11 2015
Supreme Skincare Scam up front, lies and fraud, refuse to deliver on goods as they agreed The Woodlands Texas Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Supreme Skincare The Woodlands, Texas

Aug 26 2015
Lumalift Skincare, Vitalie Skincare Vivexin Deceptive Telemarketing, Details to ripp consumers are hidden in the fine print Encinitas, Santa Ana Internet
Author: Irvine, California Telemarketers: Lumalift Skincare, Vitalie Skincare Internet

Aug 06 2015
Renuvaderm Skincare Super Scammers! Thieves who steal money from innocent people Internet Author: Amarillo , Texas Bait-and-Switch: Renuvaderm Internet

Aug 06 2015
Lavish Skincare Charged my account before the end of the trial period. When I cancelled they would not give me an address to return the product. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Eye Care: Lavish Skincare Internet

Aug 01 2015
MiraVie MiraVie Skincare Worthless product with absurdly short trial period before they drop the hammer on your credit card for $89.95 Internet Author: Williamsburg, Vermont Home HealthCare: MiraVie Internet

Jul 30 2015
LAVISH SKINCARE Derma Juvenate avish Anti-Aging Serum & Nova Derm Anti-Aging Cream Dr. Richard Peters, dermatologist based in Beverly Hills, California advertising misleading - indicates free samples and then bill/deduct from your debit card 2 installments - one for $87. and another for $89. Customer service is NIL Internet more details Author: Lakeland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: LAVISH SKINCARE Derma Juvenate Internet

Jul 27 2015
Auralux/auravie Body VibrantSkin Corrector Total rip off Carlsbad,and San Diego California Author: Pell City, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Auralux/auravie Internet

Jul 16 2015
iwealthinc.com iwealthinc.com name is now owned by a reputable company that sells skincare Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: iwealthinc.com Internet

43, Report #1241920

Jul 14 2015
Luxoderm Aloevella Skincare Claudine I ordered this product on line after seeing the dermatologist I was told the product would cause me to have an allergic affect. The product arrived on May 18, 2015 I returned it in the mail on May 20, 2015. On June 2, 2015 I was charged 139.90. Newburgh INew York Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Luxoderm Aloevella Skincare Internet

Jul 07 2015
Vitier skincare / vitier wrinkle cream / vitier eyecream I ordered a sample of vitier wrinkle cream and before i knew, they had billed my card $89.97 and the next day $ 85.97 and refuse to give my money back. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Vitier skincare Internet

Jun 23 2015
Dermabright & Lavish Skincare Misleading advertising on internet, bundling products without full disclosure Santa Ana (I think) Internet Author: Inland Empire, California Alternative Health: Dermabright Internet

Jun 23 2015
Auralux skincare: Vibrant Skin Skincare-Skin Serum, 7668 El Camino Real,#104-620, Carlsbad, CA 92009 I returned unopened products(2) and they still charged my card almost $200.00 dollars! Carlsbad California Author: corpus christi, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: Auralux skincare: Vibrant Skin Carlsbad, California

Jun 10 2015
Premiera Skincare Survey Scam Internet Author: Camarillo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premiera Skincare Internet

Apr 27 2015
Adore Skincare Products Scam and Fraudulent actions Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Adore Skincare Products Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
Rejuviderm/Skincare West Jordan JunisseEcoship Advertised a $1 sample. 2 months later I have been charged total of $641.20 for membership (of what?) & Skincare products I do not have nor want. West Jordan Utah Author: Delray Beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Rejuviderm/Skincare West Jordan West Jordan, Utah

50, Report #1220427

Apr 04 2015
Lavish skincare Rip off artists, liars, and cheats Santa Anna California Author: Dandridge, Tennessee Mail Order Services: Lavish skincare Santa Anna , California