Your Search | auravie skincare
Approximately 507 Reports Found
26, Report #1199588

Jan 05 2015
AgeRenew Skincare, aka, Scam - Product Subscription Purchase disguised as Free Trial Greenville South Carolina Author: South Carolina Beauty Products: AgeRenew Skincare Internet
27, Report #1199390

Jan 04 2015
Hydroderm Skincare SCAM: Fake ads pretending to be famous trusted sites such as Oprah or other names you trust. Risk free trial not free at all. Very difficult to cancel account. No correspondence in writing. AVOID this company. Milton Keynes United Kingdom Author: Australia, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Hydroderm Milton Keynes,
28, Report #1199332

Jan 04 2015
Lavish skincare Did not say to return free product, or you will be charged 89.00 Internet Author: Hiawatha, Kansas Sales People: Lavish skincare Internet
29, Report #1198348

Jan 03 2015
American lazer skincare Jamie Baldwin fruad,,lazer pacage,i want my money bk boca raton Florida
Cant... Author: lake Worth, Florida Consumer Services: American lazer skincare boca raton, Florida
30, Report #1198705

Jan 01 2015
Luxoderm Aloevella Skincare, Foresight Media, Ojas Enterprise, LLC Deceptive thieves Newburgh New York More info and a little revenge (yes, it feels good) on Luxoderm/Aloevella Skincare/Foresight Media/ Ojas LLC/ ETC! Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma TV Advertisements: Luxoderm Newburgh, New York
31, Report #1198236

Dec 29 2014
32, Report #1196814

Dec 20 2014
Hartford Scientific Lenvi Wrinkle Repair, Lenvi eye cream Beware of Lenvi free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Marietta, Georgia Internet Beware of Lenvi skincare free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Internet Author: San Diego , California Credit Card Fraud: Hartford Scientific Internet
33, Report #1195003

Dec 12 2014
Lavish Skincare DermaBright Deceptively Places People on Autopay Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Lavish Skincare Internet
34, Report #1194959

Dec 12 2014
AMERICAN LASER SKINCARE They take advance payments for a series of laser or skin treatments but then close all their doors nationwide with no notice, filing bankruptcy for the second time. LAS VEGAS Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Health Spas: AMERICAN LASER SKINCARE Nationwide
35, Report #1193827

Dec 08 2014
Luxoderm AloeVella Skincare Risk free trial is a word game. Newburgh, New York Author: Mountain Ranch, California Drug Manufacturers: Luxoderm Nationwide
36, Report #1192982

Dec 04 2014
Lavish Skin Care Scammed by Lavish Skin Care Internet Author: Panorama City, California Miscellaneous Companies: Lavish Skincare Internet
37, Report #1192870

Dec 03 2014
Avoir and Velour Face Cream VitalSkin, SkinCare Pro, RadiantSkin, CrystalCLE and others Liars, Cheaters, Thiefs and rip-off artists Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana, CA Not a rebuttal! More Problems! Author: GERMANTOWN, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Avoir and Velour Face Cream internet
38, Report #1192773

Dec 03 2014
American laser Skincare laser cosmetic work White plains New York Author: Walden, New York Franchises: American laser White plains , New York
39, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California READING TERMS AND CONDITIONS Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California
40, Report #1191356

Nov 25 2014
Avoir and Velour skincare billed me for products I did not order Internet Author: Aloha, Oregon Beauty Products: Avoir and Velour skincare Internet
41, Report #1191120

Nov 24 2014
Nuvie skincare, Reale Phone rep. Sent me a trial skin cream, but started to charge me $89 per month. Offer was misrepresented. Santa Ana, Ca 92704 (UPS store) Internet Author: Rio Vista,, California Credit Card Fraud: Nuvie skincare Internet

Nov 17 2014
AloeVella Skincare Ayur, OEL Luxoderm. Wrinkless & Luxoderm . This company is a scam. Newburgh New York Author: Merrillville, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: AloeVella Skincare Newburgh, New York

Nov 13 2014
Auravie Auravie Skin Care- They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box even if it is disputed and cancelled you are still charged Internet  Van Nuys California Author: Abingdon, Maryland Beauty Products: Auravie Van Nuys, Maryland

Nov 02 2014
COR Organic Skincare COR Minerals COR Organic Cosmetics WAY Overpriced with a Sales Hustle Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Beauty Products: COR Organic Skincare Palm Desert , California

Oct 12 2014
Avoir Skin Care Made fraudulent charges to my credit card in the amounts of $94.53 and $98.73 for skincare that I not order also, never received any products that I were charged. Santa Ana California Author: West Hills, California Credit Card Fraud: Avoir Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Oct 04 2014
Avoir Skin Ellen's Skincare Company BIG RIP-OFF Santa Ana California Author: Bakersfield, California Celebrities: Avoir Skin Santa Ana, California

Sep 25 2014
auravie skin care thought I was getting a free trail but no. then when I called them they where suppose to refund me so much and take me of the mailing list they have done neither and I received another shipment. Van Nuys California Author: Farner, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: auravie skin care Van Nuys, California

Sep 19 2014
AuraVie Fraudent charges on credit card after I had cancelled the product. Van Nyes California Author: Aiken, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: AuraVie Van Nyes , California

Sep 19 2014
Seneca & Vitabella Skincare ECOBEAUTY: web is inundated with ads and popups for this company! BEWARE!!! $99 unauthorized charge for free trial, scam, skin care, NOT natural Internet Customer Service number not in service Author: Pensacola , Florida On-Line Business: Seneca & Vitabella Skincare Internet

Sep 18 2014
AuraVie AuraVie offered free sample, then charged me $97.88! Van Nuys California Author: Burlingame, Kansas Consumer Services: AuraVie Van Nuys, California