Your Search | auravie skincare
Approximately 462 Reports Found

Aug 06 2014
LifeCell skincare I ordered a 30 trial cream, was never told they were going to send more after the trial I saw a charge to my credit card for $189 which I think is not right because I never authorize them to charge to my acc,  Hollywood Florida Author: El Paso, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: LifeCell skincare Hollywood, Florida

Aug 01 2014
LifeCell South Beach Skincare BBB Report Not Accredited with BBB with F Rating and Warning Internet Author: Palmdale, California Drug Manufacturers: LifeCell South Beach Skincare Internet

Aug 01 2014
LifeCell South Beach Skincare Deceptive Advertising Internet Author: Palmdale, California Drug Manufacturers: LifeCell South Beach Skincare Internet

Aug 01 2014
AuraVie Skincare Aura of Youth AURAVIE AURAVIE Auravie Skin Care DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL - ITS NOT FREE!!! They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box Internet van nuys California Van nuys California Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Miscellaneous Companies: AuraVie Skincare Van nuys, California

Jul 31 2014
AuraVie Aura of youth on limited income due to kidney failure decided too pay $2.? for shipping charges for a free sample of some skin care products which came they were small and with me being sick on limited income was nice to recieve something for free then was on way too dialysis appoitment tht i pay $50 a week for copay and this company took 49.00 from my account which forced me too get no care tht week! clld them the guy told me they tried taking $98 first and when could do tht gave me half off and thts what caused me too be so sick for a week! im disgusted!!! van nuys California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie van nuys, California

Jul 30 2014
Auravie I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 shipping but two weeks after I received the merchandise I noticed a charge on my credit for $97.88Did not expect this charge. Called to try and completely removed. But they refused. Though I am positive Internet Author: Dana Point, California Eye Care: Auravie Internet

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 23 2014
AuraVie Charged me $97.88 without my authorization for what was advertised as a RISK FREE trial Van Nuys California Author: Deer Lodge, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

Jul 22 2014
AuraVie While doing a survey I was offered a free sample of skin care serum. All I had to pay is shipping , 1.98. I ordered and a few days later they took 98.00 off my credit card unauthorized. California Author: Lewisville, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Mary Odell Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
AuraVie I was charged $97.88 for a free trial after paying shipping Van Nuys California Author: Hellam, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

Jul 17 2014
AuraVie Skin Care BILLED MY ACCOUNT AFTER I CANCELLED Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: AuraVie Skin Care Internet

Jul 15 2014
auravie skin care facecre studio city CA They are scam artists. So far, they ripped me off 2 different times. Studio City CA Author: Parma, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: auravie skin care Internet

Jul 03 2014
AuraVie Skincare p.o. box Van Nuys,Ca. sent for trial sample pald for shipping,no further contact until. they illegaly deduct $97.88 & then another$ 88. from mychecking acct. causing an overdraft,twice ,now can't pay for my meds &other necessities. Van Nuys California Author: West Seneca, New York Credit Card Fraud: AuraVie Skincare Van Nuys, California

Jul 03 2014
AuraVie Unauthorized use of info Van Nuys California Author: LURAY, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: AuraVie.com Internet

Jul 01 2014
AuraVie RIPOFF AND FRAUDLENT MISREPRESENTATION OF PRODUCT RECEIVED Van Nuys California Author: Hudson, Florida Beauty Products: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

Jul 01 2014
Auravie thought this was a try it product for the cost of shipping! Surprise surprise, got a charge 97.88 yesterday on my bank account Van Nuys California Author: United States, Illinois Drugstores: Auravie Internet

Jun 27 2014
Auravie skin care HRskin, ZMM Auravie is a SCAM Van Nuys California Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Auravie skin care Van Nuys, California

Jun 26 2014
Auravie skin care Internet Author: TArkio, Missouri Beauty Products: Auravie Internet

Jun 19 2014
American Laser Skincare Steal Money from my Creditor & refuse to return it Orlando Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Weightloss Programs: American Laser Skincare Orlando, Florida

Jun 18 2014
LifeCell South Beach Skincare TRIAL NOT FREE Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: LifeCell South Beach Skincare Internet

Jun 10 2014
AuraVie Skin Care Skin rejuvenation regimen California Uskin, Redresh, Serum This company hit my accont 3 times under 3 differnt names. west Hills california Author: Jacksonville, Florida Beauty Products: AuraVie Skin Care Skin rejuvenation regimen California West Hilld, California

Jun 06 2014
AuraVie THEY OFFERED A FREE 30 DAY TRIAL FOR $2.95 IN SHIPPING. I PAID THAT AND RECEIVED MY BOX QUICKLY. HAVENT SEEN A DIFFERENCE SINCE USING THE PRODUCT. WENT TO PURCHASE MY SON SOME TOYS FOR HIS BIRTHDAY AND I NOTICED THIS STUPID COMPANY TOOK $97.88 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITH OUT MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT  Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee Beauty Salons: AuraVie Internet

Jun 05 2014
AURAVIE AURAVIE Auravie Skin Care DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL - ITS NOT FREE!!! They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box Internet van nuys California Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Beauty Products: AURAVIE van nuys , California

49, Report #1152016

Jun 04 2014
auravie This is not a free trial. They took 100 dollars out of my account. It was to pay for shipping. Adairsville Ga Author: Adairsville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: auravie Select State/Province

Jun 02 2014