Your Search | austin spencer,

Oct 13 2015
Texas Real Estate Commission TREC is complicit in acts of moral turpitude for lack of ethics enforcement making them indirectly responsible for allowing Predatory Appraisers to continue unchecked and unsanctioned against home owners. AUSTIN Texas Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: Texas Real Estate Commission AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 12 2015
Global Concepts Bait and Switch Con Artists San Antonio Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cruise Ships: Global Concepts San Antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2015
Outbound Engine Don't let these guts have your credit card info, they will never stop using it... Austin Texas Author: sugar Land , Texas Telemarketers: Outbound Engine Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
03:01 PM Gary Boomershine Cara, support person, Fraudulently charged $1,497.00 to my credit card and refused to refund it. Walnut Creek California Author: Austin, Texas Real Estate Investing: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Texas Certification Directory, INC Jamie Demericus Owner became extremey beligerant and abusive over email when I asked questions about the certification. He said and I quote: Go somewhere and play games and that I was attempt[ing] to play ignorant with a sneak attack. He even used bullying tactics threatening to deny my company a Texas Certification. The email communication was simply baffling and unbelievable and instantly sounded my internal fraud alert! Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Certification Directory, INC Internet

Oct 06 2015
Kings Court, llc Russell Albright and Angelica Austin Liars and Bad Landlords Fullerton California Author: Orange, California Liars: Kings Court, llc Fullerton, California

Oct 06 2015
Steve Lisson Steven Lisson scammer, confidence man, con Austin, TX Internet Author: Lexington, Virginia Internet Fraud: Steve Lisson Internet

Oct 06 2015
Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex I am suing for misinformation, the sales reps and managers lie to their customers. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Rental Stores: Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex Austin, Texas

Oct 06 2015
Vinnie Paul Vinnie Paul Vin Paul Vinnie Paul is not a good man Texas Internet Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Vinnie Paul Internet

Oct 05 2015
affordable health insurance plans. org Don't fall for it! I got 50 phone calls in one day! Austin Texas Internet
Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Health Insurance: affordable health insurance plans. org Internet

Oct 05 2015
Dream Cars Austin Ruin my credit Cedar park Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Dealers: Dream Cars Austin Internet

Oct 05 2015
First Extended Service Corporation Portfolio Fraud refusal to honor agreement refusal to do what i paid for Chicago Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: First Extended Service Corporation Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
ACS INCORPORATION Harassment Threaten Bully Illegal Internet Author: austin, Texas Loans: ACS INCORPORATION Internet

Oct 05 2015
07:10 AM i didnt give them permission to take the money off my card. i was only charge a1:00and instead i was charge 29:99 for september and october Internet Author: austin, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Internet

Oct 04 2015
Smart choice contractors Larry Cox, Phil Cox, Carol Cox Con Artists, Literally Rhome Texas Author: Austin, Texas Builders & Contractors: Smart choice contractors Rhome, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Texas workforce commission TWC Misclassified employee Austin Texas Author: San angelo, Texas Employment Services: Texas workforce commission Austin, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Survival Life FPA Family Protection Assoc. 4330 Gaines Ranch loop. Suite 120 Austin TX, 78735PA Family Protection Association fruedulant bank charge Austin, TX Internet
Author: Rupert, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Internet

Oct 03 2015
LLX*LAURENLUXE 98 dollar rip off Internet Author: Austin, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: LLX*LAURENLUXE Internet

Oct 01 2015
Chandler Lending Solutions, Inc Chandler Solutions, Robert Wilson, Austin Gramble, irvina Wilkerson, Troy Burgess, Kevin Peters CHANLER LENDING SOLUTIONS ARE EVIL! Santa Ana, Ca; New York, NY; Newark, NJ Internet Author: Chucago, Illinois Loans: Chandler Lending Solutions, Inc Internet

Sep 30 2015
Spencer Wetherall, bear123jetski (listed on e-bay), Time Machine Camaros, Wetherall Restorations Deceptive/False Advertising Automobiles on e-bay, Failure to hand over Title to Automobile purchased, Misrepresenting components on Automobiles, Longmont Colorado Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: spencer wetherall Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
01:53 PM Refused to give refund of $39.99 despite my cancelling my subscription within a few hours and during a trial period. Internet Author: Austin, Texas On-Line Business: Internet

Sep 28 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
File a law suite I would be willing to go in on it with you. Author: austin, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: eGumball irvine, California

Sep 27 2015
Select Home Warranty They ripped me off on my money. I paid 187.00 to get my disposal fix and they are only going to pay me $75. austin Nationwide Author: Merkel, Texas Employees: Select Home Warranty Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Depew Appliance Mike Depew/ Depew Appliance and Service Mike Depew (Owner) Rude, Hostile, & Unpredicatable Austin Texas Author: Leander, Texas Warranty Companies: Depew Appliance Austin,