AUSTIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: austin
There may be more specific results for "austin"
For more specific results for "austin"
Showing 26-50 of 8,373 Found Reports For more specific results for "austin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 04 2017
Wayne Wright These people are so unprofessional and ripp offs. They LIE Austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Lawyers: Wayne Wright Austin, Texas

Aug 04 2017
Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPE, Micro Focus, (US) Inc. Fired me because I'm disabled Austin Nationwide Author: Texas Civil Rights Violators: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Matthew Valley, M Christopher Valley CLAIMS TO BE A TRIAL LAWYER BUT HAS NEVER DONE A SINGLE TRIAL Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Matthew Valley Internet

Aug 02 2017
Fry-Wagner, Reindeer Auto Carrier Deflecting responsibility through practiced loopholes Earth City Mo, Missouri Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: Fry-Wagner Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Logisticare-Texas Poor service and unfair treatment Austin Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Travel Companies: Logisticare-Texas Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Easy Cash Solutions Jerry Fernandez I currently am in negotiations with him I had him on the phone and texting me right now offered me $7500 even though my credit is in bad shape right now because of a divorce .he currently has all my banking information I'm about to call my bank and tell them to hold on but he says he's going to deposit money in my account to make sure it works is that a lie or not I don't know but I'm a police officer I would like to do everything in my power with their state to shut this guy down . It says Austin Texas Internet
Author: Branford, Connecticut Loans: Easy Cash Solutions Internet

Aug 02 2017
Buyer Fashion Club Custom Fashions Like others, I responded to a free prize selection. Jewelry selection with Pay Shipping Only. One month later a $200 charge. Called them to dispute. All they want to do is argue about the fine print. Austin Texas Author: Montezuma, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 01 2017
ZARA No Refund Due on Wrong Items Delivered Internet Author: Austin, Texas Clothing Stores: ZARA Internet

Jul 31 2017
RedBox Rental Red box rental 1 Tower lane st Austin tx rented 3 tapes at .89 cents plus tax. was charged $19,49. $6.50 ea Austin Texas Author: Bandera, Texas Video Stores: RedBox Rental Austin , Texas

Jul 30 2017
Mark Bans spiritremovalservices.com Claims to be an entity remover. Paid him $70 and nothing changed despite him claiming otherwise Austin, Texas, USA Internet Author: Maidstone, Other Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mark Bans spiritremovalservices.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
Statue of Liberty Tickets Statue of Liberty TicketsGuided Tourist LLCSuite 1400-2353 This is fraud company Austin Texas Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Landmarks & Historic Sites: Statue of Liberty Tickets Austin, Texas

AllState Movers Extortion and Negligence Norcross Georgia
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: AllState Movers Norcross, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Conversational Virtual Receptionist Conversational: False & Unprofessional Virtual Receptionist Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Telephone Answering Services: Conversational Virtual Receptionist Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service can/t give names, HHS keeps them secret so you can't redress grievances for their illegal conduct. abusive, regularly violates constitutional protections of the people, illegal behavior, can't follow their own rules and regulations Austin Texas Author: Alvarado, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service Austin, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Second Roound LP BEWARE of Second Round False Accusations that You Owe Money Austin Texas Author: Florida Collection Agency's: Second Roound LP Austin, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Sellusedgames.com Stole my childhood memories Austin Texas Author: Norwalk , California Electronic Manufacturers: Sellusedgames.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
High Definition Window Cleaning Nice But Not Very Dependable Lago Vista Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cleaning Services: High Definition Window Cleaning Lago Vista, Texas

Jul 24 2017
Motel 6 Roach infested motel. Austin Texas
Author: AUSTIN, Texas Motels: Motel 6 Austin, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Networx This company charged me for a lead that was a direct competitor. I even provided them a picture of his website page. I was denied a refund on the lead. They also charged me for a lead in a field that I do not do work in. Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Networx Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious Eyes Total Ripoff and Scam Internet Author: Austin, Texas Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Neon-Cat Cattery Marian Gooding-breeder Devon Rex breeder Fort Worth Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cat Breeders: Neon-Cat Cattery Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Austin Bluffs Flooring Springs floors Buyer Beware, poor quality, installation, and service Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: Austin Bluffs Flooring Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet

Jul 17 2017
Urban626 URB-E They will take your money and never ship! Don't ever buy from this company! Pasadena California Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: Urban626 Pasadena, California