AUSTIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: austin
There may be more specific results for "austin"
For more specific results for "austin"
Showing 26-50 of 7,430 Found Reports For more specific results for "austin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 04 2017
Green Doors-Community Partnership for the Homeless Deplorable Housing for Veterans & Formerly Homeless Austin Texas
Author: austin, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Green Doors-Community Partnership for the Homeless Austin, Texas

May 01 2017
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano I had someone bring that person my coin collection, my power tools and my jewelry for that person to sign off on my bond...that attorney said no she wouldn't do it, no deal....but kept all my stuff anyways and the attorney is now saying she wants $200 if I want my stuff back Austin Texas
Author: Austin , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice System: Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Austin, Texas

May 01 2017
Baccari Handbags Dianne Coons Describes her merchandise as high quality Perfect Italian handmade Handbags, so the customer pays between $280-$400 for her handbags. I thought I was getting a beautiful leather purse. When it arrived I tried to unzip the zipper, it was such a poor quality handbag the zippers get stuck on the extra material that isn't sewn down. The entire inside of purse is not sewn down. You only get that when the purse is low quality workmanship. I located a street vendor who sells these bags in Mexico. They sell for $59.00. Dianne Coons is a crook, when I wanted to return the purse she recieved ut had it for 2 weeks then tells me she can't refund my money because I shipped it back in to small of a box and it doesn't sit up properly. She has lied and cheated me out of almost $300. To ship it back to her I paid $30, add that to the #275 I paid for purse. Dianne Coons uses the internet to lie about the quaity and the origin of her purses. Customers like myself believe her, because we would never think of being so crooked. We pay the large amount because we think we are getting what we like a high quality purse. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Austin, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Baccari Handbags Internet

Apr 30 2017
NetSpend Metabank I was scam for $1500 and they found the person but never credited me back my money Austin Texas Author: Memphis, Tennessee Banks: NetSpend Austim, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Select Care Benefits Network SCBN fake prescription services Austin Texas Author: Brigantine, New Jersey Consumer Services: Select Care Benefits Network Austin, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Axis Reconstruction Thomas Nelson Eckols Nelson Eckols defrauded Hernandez Stucco from wages earned sub contracting a stucco job Austin Texas Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Builders & Contractors: Axis Reconstruction Austin , Texas

Apr 29 2017
OneUnited Bank (Execs. Sherri Brewer, Kylene Robinson, Teri Williams, Kevin Cohee, #BankBlack ) Closed (secured) Unity Visa Account and they refused to credit the security deposit to my balance as it was supposed to be. Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Banks: OneUnited Bank Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2017
Christianson Air Conditioning and Plumbing Austin and San Antonio Christianson Air Conditioning and Plumbing Austin and San Antonio Terrible Service Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Plumbing: Christianson Air Conditioning and Plumbing Austin and San Antonio

Apr 28 2017
John Amador Nomad Off-Road, LLC Defrauded by John Amador Austin Texas
The Facts Author: Austin, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: John Amador Austin, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Daulton Point - Mike Moore Pool Builders - Outdoor Kitchens Cedar Park Texas Author: Austin , Texas Pool Services: Daulton Point Cedar Park , Texas

Apr 25 2017
Media Insiders I am not able to collect rewards San Francisco California Author: Austin, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Media Insiders San Francisco, California

Apr 24 2017
Luna Bella Skincare Luna Bella Serum Luna Bella Serum Free Trial is a SCAM!!! Arizona Internet Author: Austin, Texas Skin Care: Luna Bella Skincare Internet

Apr 21 2017
Theatreland America Charged three times the ticket price London United Kingdom Internet Author: Austin, Texas Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Apr 21 2017
The Geeks Depot Fraudulent Business, Buyer Beware, No Response Internet Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: The Geeks Depot Internet

40, Report #1207293

Apr 20 2017
Copper Mountain Ski Resort in Colorado coppercolorado.com Copper Mountain Ski Rentals Ryan Trump Do NOT rent Demo Skis from Copper Mountain - They will SCAM you at the end & Take your $$$ Copper Mountain Colorado Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: Copper Mountain Ski Resort in Colorado Copper Mountain, Colorado

Apr 19 2017
Ethos Apartment Homes | Sherman Residential An great looking apartment that makes up for it with the most inept and incompetent management Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Homeowner Associations: Ethos Apartment Homes Texas

Apr 19 2017
Austin Dell'Abate Scammer, Liar, Cheater, Bad loan officer Austin Texas Author: , Mortgage Companies: Austin Dell'Abate Austin, Texas

Apr 19 2017
TWC Revenue &Trust Management BENEFIT OVERPAYMENT COLLECTIONS TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISSION Stealing Benefits. Austin Texas Still stalling Author: AUSTIN, Texas City Employees: TWC Revenue &Trust Management Austin, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Jill Vorwek 2616 Commerce Event Center Con Artist Fraud Illegal Business Entity (don't lease from her) Austin Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Jill Vorwek 2616 Commerce & Events Internet

Apr 17 2017
northwest hill apartments CWS apartment homes charged $7002.17 despite giving them 3 month additional rent and 2 months advance notice to vacate. austin Texas Author: pflugerville, Texas Property Management: northwest hill apartments austin , Texas

Apr 16 2017
MediaGemm.com Relatively Painless Refund Wilmington, Montreal Delaware, Quebec Author: Austin, Texas Book Stores: MediaGemm.com Internet

Apr 15 2017
mvs my vapor store RIP OFF Internet Author: austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: mvs my vapor store Internet

Apr 14 2017
LG Electornics - Buyer beware of this company. We have a fridge under warranty and have had 5 visits from repairmen which can not fix it and they are having us wait another 5 days to send another one out. We were also told they would continue to send technicians out here until the amount of the fridge is met and then they will replace it. Never-mind all our spoiled food or the huge amount of time my full time working wife has had to deal with this. Customer service just repeats their scripts and they avoid at all costs letting you speak to a supervisor. Just an insanely horrible experience and no one really seems to care what-so-ever. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Kitchens: LG Electronics Texas

Apr 14 2017
OneGuard Home Warranty Contractors cause more damage than they fix Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Appliances: OneGuard Home Warranty Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
ACTUM Processing ACTUM ACH ACTUM MERCHANT PROCESSING Vinnie ,Vinny, Jones Absolute Crooks & Scumbags - Ghost Company all calls go to voicemail - HUGE SCAM steal your money and offer no service. Austin, Phoenix Texas, Arizona Company Response Author: Soon to be in Austin, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ACTUM Processing Austin, Texas