AUTHOR, VICTORIA STRAUSS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: author, victoria strauss
There may be more specific results for "author, victoria strauss"
For more specific results for "author, victoria strauss"
Showing 51-75 of 10,159 Found Reports For more specific results for "author, victoria strauss"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 05 2017
Wellness cbd Simply healthiest I ordered what they said was a free sample of wellness CBD gummy's which I would only pay the shipping of five dollars and some change. I was then charged $77.21 on my account. They left an 866 number that is not even valid so there's no way of contacting them! Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Alternative Health: Wellness cbd Internet

Sep 05 2017
American Trades Institute Took Advantage, Cheated, Unprofessional, Mislead, Humiliating Dallas Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Private Schools: American Trades Institute Dallas, Texas

Sep 05 2017
Sedgwick FMLA Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: South Holland, Illinois Teachers: Sedgwick FMLA ,

Sep 05 2017
vacationactivations charged me $600 for a nonexistent travel deal Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Clinton, Massachusetts Lodging: vacationactivations ,

Sep 05 2017
Robinson Trucking & .Grading llc. Rex Robinson Did not pay me my wages owed Hickory North Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: South Bend, Indiana Shipping & Handling: Robinson Trucking & .Grading llc. Hickory, North Carolina

Sep 05 2017
Peter Brown Claims manager: Betty Hill or Victoria Anderson Publisher's Clearing House Scam Louisville Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Peter Brown Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Strike it Rich Sweepstakes No purchase necessary but here are few magazines you may be interested in Laargo Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Chester, Delaware Liars: Strike it Rich Sweepstakes Laargo, Florida

Sep 05 2017
Mailjet Mailjet.com Mailjet blocks and closes accounts after paying for no reason Paris Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Alabama Internet Services: Mailjet Internet

Sep 05 2017
Neuewin skincare mlh juvacellpro 4 These nice people took out ten dollars. okay. Then they took out 188.00 for nothing . cause thats what i got Santa ana Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Oakley, California Eye Care: Neuewin skincare Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Customer 1st, a division of Business Evaluation Services & Rolland Leggett They stole $2181.23 from me! They asked me to be a Customer Service Evaluator. They sent me a check for $2450.00 on a Saturday as we were just leaving our house, so I didn't have the time to check on this company. Dime Box Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Sweet Home, Oregon Bad Check Writers: Customer 1st Dime Box, Texas

Sep 04 2017
ELLY'S WORLD I purchased the steam straightener for $49.97. Order number 15724 Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Hanahan, South Carolina Beauty Salons: ELLY'S WORLD Internet

Sep 04 2017
zipcar suspend account on false late return boston Massachusetts **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Just Because.. Author: buffalo, New York Auto & Truck Rental: zipcar boston, Massachusetts

Sep 04 2017
Ilona Lee ilonalee.com linkedin.com/in/ilonalee Email: info@ilonalee.com phone: 917 291 9491 Ilona Lee, Poland origin. DOB:SSN:ilona Lee continues to take money from promoters and run off. 2016-2017 She sold my art $30,420 β€˜All Dreams  New York NY **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: New York Art Galleries: Ilona Lee Nationwide

Sep 04 2017
Spectrum Time Warner Free to Increase your Bill with each month city of industry California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Oxnard, California Cable TV: Spectrum city of industry, California

Sep 04 2017
American Airlines Jossette Vinson - 65608 ( Central Baggage Claim), Sean Bentel VP (sean.bentel@aa.com) AA Scam Artists Dallas Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** American Airlines just does not care Author: North Carolina Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Sep 04 2017
Squadhelp.com fine company; complete integrity Chicago IL **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Eugene, Oregon Language: Squadhelp.com Internet

Sep 04 2017
Ya ya creations I bought $500 worth of flowers for my wedding and they were not the right ones some of the petals were broken off. I returned the flowers in original condition in same box and did not get my money back Company Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Lagrange, Missouri Adoption Agencies: Ya ya creations Internet

Sep 04 2017
Hydroluxe Timelessbeautynow.comeyessobeautiful.com I responded to an ad on Facebook that made it look like this product was made by Dr. Phils wife Robyn. A trial was offered - no charge for the product, just for the price of shipping. I now realize this is just to get your credit card number. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: CBS, New Foundland Skin Care: Hydroluxe Internet

Sep 04 2017
Public Moving Services Charlotte, NC; Los Angeles; Texas Triple Charges, Refuse to Deliver Belongings, Refuse to Respond by Telephone Charlotte North Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Hopkinsville, California Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 04 2017
Cival van der Lubbe KanoaSeaVal Consumer theft / fraud - accepted payment for pre-order of product that never shipped. refused request for money back. San Francisco California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Seattle, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cival van der Lubbe San Francisco, California

Sep 04 2017
Joanna Gaines Beaute Wrinkle Creme Ordered free sample and got charged for product Received no paper work with sample. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Kingman, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Joanna Gaines Beaute Wrinkle Creme Internet

Sep 04 2017
Aspire Marketing-Florida They took advantage of me because I had a virus in my e-mail and said they would clean up my virus and speed up my computer. They made me make a copy and sign it allowing them to take $199. from my credit card. My computer does not run better and they legally took my money for virtually nothing. I think they are scammers! Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Colorado Springs, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Aspire Marketing-Florida Nationwide

Sep 04 2017
Financial Wealth Coach Dr. Craig Ponder I hired Dr. Ponder about 2 years ago to serve as my Financial Planner as I was about to retire. I paid him over $14,000 for his service which wsd to include fixing my credit as well as long term investments. He never helped with my credit repair which he charged $3497.00. He did not help repair my credit. Additionally he set me up in a Fractured Security policy in the amount oc $250K which I cannot touch. I feel he is in business for himself. I feel he is a total fraud and needs to be investigated. Ontario California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** LIES * LIES * LIES * LIES Author: Riverside, California Financial Services: Financial Wealth Coach Ontario, California

Sep 04 2017
Bare Foot Witchery Shoppe barefootwitcheryshooppe Cultural Appropriating Fake Witch Okesa Oklahoma Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Michigan Psychic Fortune Tellers: Bare Foot Witchery Shoppe Internet

Sep 04 2017
Vision Marketing International Patriot-Prime I ordered a flag paid for it and then seveal weeks later got an email saying sorry but they were out and refunded my money so I assumed it was cancelled but then later a flag came disappointed next thong Sept. 1 2017 my debit card was charged 519 Todd St Conroe, TX Texas 77385 Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Talladega, Alabama Veteran's Administration: Vision Marketing International Nationwide