Your Search | author house

Jul 22 2016
Publishing clearing house  New york Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishing clearing house Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
John Riddle, author , ghost writer John Riddle john Riddle is a scam artist and has ripped our firm off for several thousand doallrs Nationwide Author: Bristol, Tennessee Book Publishers: John Riddle, author , ghost writer Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
RV Fridge house, Norcold Inc, Ice Box Inc Rv fridge house scams Plummerville Arkansas Author: Florence, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: RV Fridge house Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Dollar Construction and Roofing LLC Alpental Roofing and Construction LLCCM Kelley EnterprisesRanch House Roofing & Construction Inc Con Artist Caddo Mills Texas Author: Terrell, Texas Home Improvements: Dollar Construction and Roofing LLC Caddo Mills, Texas

College Pro Painter WORST Exterior House Painting Ever! Nationwide
Author: Ames, Iowa Home Improvements: College Pro Painter Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Farmhouse Paint - farmhousepaint.com farm house paint Defective products - horrible customer service - owner laughs on phone - Nationwide Author: Florida Home & Garden Stores: Farmhouse Paint - farmhousepaint.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Antonis Vayianos Promachonas Real Estate Deposit given for house purchace stolen by real estate agent Nicosia Nationwide Author: Larnaca, Real Estate Services: Antonis Vayianos Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
SuccessPath Successpath house-flipping deceptive marketing scam Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Real Estate Investing: SuccessPath Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Ruff house rescue This organization is not licensed with the NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets Division of Animal Industry Freeport New York Author: East meadow, New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Freeport, New York

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
5G LP Darrel Roy Hall Shotty workmanship and cutting corners burned my house to the ground! Bedias Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: 5G LP Bedias, Texas

Jul 15 2016
Gradney associates David & Verlin Gradney Biggest liers you will ever meet, con artists, acting as specialists in foreclosures, IRS Reps,cost me my house & my equity, fraudulent trusts, fraudulent liens , Tamacula California Author: Los Gatos , California Liars: Gradney associates Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Gene Tubarello Top Renting from this man was a complete nightmare. I am a disabled veteran. Once he had us locked into the lease he treated us like scum, and refused to fix anything that was wrong with the house. Also, he unjustly kept our $1300 security deposit. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Martinsville , Indiana Real Estate Services: Gene Tubarello Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 15 2016
Basin Land Title & Abstract Incorporated They sold me a house and now i find out i dont have a clear title to sell it. I had a buyer until they did a title search and my neighbors house was built on my property and the county knew about it before i bought it. I have surveys to prove it. Roosevelt Utah Author: Myton, Utah Real Estate Services: Basin Land Title & Abstract Incorporated Roosevelt, Utah

Jul 14 2016
Clay Cooley Austin Texas Joe Garcia General MgrWaleed About-Hosn aka Wally sales person I gave them 2000.00 and they would not give me back my check, and the sales guy Wally drove a black versa to my house and left it in the street Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Clay Cooley Austin TX Austin, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Coastal Credit Unfortunately, I have an auto loan with this crooked company. My payment is less than 14 days late , but while I was at work , they sent one of their goons to my house. Thank God my daughter did not answer the door. I have never heard of a finance company sending goons to your home with some bogus envelope stating personal and confidential. We get their mail correspondence every month ,so why send someone out as a scare tactic. I really don't feel safe. California, Texas Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Coastal Credit Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Leon hart Intime investigations nycmyty Private InvestigatorComplaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votesContact information:New Bond Street House, 1-5 New Bond St, London W1S 1DX, United KingdomLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdomintimeinvestigations.co.uk London Internet Author: Internet Bait-and-Switch: Leon hart Intime investigations Internet

Jul 14 2016
bethea@myhealthwealthhappiness.com Bethea Astrologer/Author Milford Connecticut Author: Overland Park, Kansas Telemarketers: bethea@myhealthwealthhappiness.com Milford, Connecticut

Jul 14 2016
Aztil air conditioning Aztil air conditioning 2534 s military trail west palm beach florida 33415 888 440-9063 license # caco #49253 cell 561 718-4090 Aztil air conditioning took my m9ney and provided a fraudulent contract, my central broke they show up next day, but promise they work 24 hours round the clock, the service hits fix nothing and wind up robbing jewelry from my house, please stay far far away from these scammer theives!! Aztil air conditioning west palm beach florida Nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Emergency Services: Aztil air conditioning florida

Jul 14 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing stealing house,foreclosure on home without being served proper court papers West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Ocwen Loan Servicing West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 13 2016
LAHR Inc, Patrick Cochran L.A.H.R Inc., Thomas P Cochran Real Estate Deposit Fraud, Negotiate home for purchase, Buy house for little down, Take over financing Newport Beach California Author: California Real Estate Investing: LAHR Inc, Patrick Cochran Newport Beach, California

Jul 09 2016
Faithful real estate properties Decker Randolph Decker Randolph took 350 on 6/2/2016 to enter a bad credit first time home buyers program and on 6/10/2016 he ask for $300 dollars more for the down payment. And toward the principal of a loan that he was getting to buy a house in Tyler for me. All I want is my money back. He lied about everything.. He got my hopes up on a house that I really wanted. So he would buy the house for me and at a later date transfer the house into my name.. I'm devastated... I don't have money to be giving to him and he's not gonna help me.. Point blank.. He scAm me and I want my $650 back asap. Louisanna Louisanna Non Refundable Membership Fee Author: Little rock, Arkansas Tenants: Faithful real estate properties Internet

Jul 09 2016
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Jul 08 2016
EROS ADS ARBITRARILY BANNED BY IN HOUSE LEGAL TEAM VANCOUVER Montreal Canada Author: new westminster, British Columbia Advertising Agencies: EROS ADS Internet

Jul 08 2016
www.royalcannabisdispensary.com Michael Ngueyen, Danielle V. Gruenewald, Jack Milner This person or persons are selling marijuana as though they live within the USA but they never deliver. The have affiliates picking money up at Western Unions and ripping people off. I was ripped off for $325.00 Yaounde cameroon
Author: COURT HOUSE, New Jersey Liars: www.royalcannabisdispensary.com Yaounde,