Your Search | author house

Jan 25 2016
Joe Schrank, Williamsburg House, Loft 107 - Core Co. Sober Living Is A Scam. Brooklyn New York
Author: New York Family Services: Joe Schrank Brooklyn , New York

Jan 25 2016
don mclean ez house buyers don mclean is a con man. he put up $1000.00 earnest money on my house.didnt show up for closing and now he want release my money with title company spring texas Author: humble, Texas Real Estate Services: don mclean ez house buyers

28, Report #1282049

Jan 24 2016
Publishers Clearing House, Eoin Rafferty Indicated winning, requesting name, address, e-mail address Internet Author: FISHTAIL, Montana Book & Magazine Publishers: Publishers Clearing House, Eoin Rafferty Internet

29, Report #1281964

Jan 23 2016
Nationwide to Own He Aint Heavy Housing, LLCKevin Williams He said he would buy house with cash and lease it to me. Miami Florida Author: Ormond beach, Florida Realtors: Nationwide to Own Miami, Florida

Jan 22 2016
Harry Vested Harry S. Vested Jr. Gravity Collections, Inc. Gravity Collections Inc. Fraudulent Company, Harry S Vested Jr. Selling stock in Gravity Collections media company which is a front for a scam Denver Colorado To author Denver High Author: anycity, Media: Harry Vested Denver, Colorado

Jan 22 2016
Marilyn Jean Glover of House of Burmese Cats - Failure to deliver a promise of a full refund and refuses to return calls/emails Rowlett -Dallas Metroplex, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cat Breeders: House of Burmese Cats Internet

Jan 21 2016
Meritline.com Meritline.com / Merax.com Meritline refusing to refund monies owed on item never received. Timeline: I ordered a new set of PC Speakers on November 11th 2015. Order #3-0101-3873 Due to an error with Paypal, my ship-to address was incorrect. Meritline Shipped the item to the old address (I no longer lived at that address) The real estate agent listing the house returned the item to Ontrac. City of Industry California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Meritline.com Internet

Jan 20 2016
School House Folders Marketing Scam Beaverton Oregon Author: California Public Schools: School House Folders Beaverton, Oregon

Jan 20 2016
Global Wide Entertainment GWE,LLC The rep. came to my house selling magazines for a company, helping get on his feet. So I wrote him a check for $36, he changed it to $136, cashed it. Nationwide Author: Ennis, Texas Ticket Sales: Global Wide Entertainment Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 19 2016
Abcc drilling Roland white Roland White I worked for company for a week.owner is blasphomus...he lies to customers..bring equipment to customers house ,gets a payment then leaves ,taking equipment and never comes back to fever start the job...He refuses to pay me..Roland white keeps sayin check is in the mail...Then says he stopped check and issued another one..Which is sll lies...Abcc drilling and Roland white have many civil suits pending against him bethlehem Pennsylvania Response Author: easton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Abcc drilling Roland white bethlehem , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2016
Real Property Management tampa/st pete Mae Leal, Shari Sebalda, Anne Alderite Scammed Mother Tampa Florida Rental house Author: Tampa, Florida Housing Rentals: Real Property Management tampa/st pete Internet

Jan 17 2016
Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, New Jersey This dealership is like a casino.....the house always wins Paramus New Jersey Don't EVER Go To A Dealer For Service Again! Author: Blooming Grove, New York Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, NJ Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 16 2016
FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Bureau of Investigations They raided my house, searched my land and FOUND NOTHING! Lawton Nationwide
Rights slightly suspended? Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Government: FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
Susan Kim Michael Waddington too many to list 2001 They conned me into letting them live in my house they wanted to buy while their loan was getting approved because she wanted her daughter to go to the school there. She made promises to pay, wrote several bad checks, always had an excuse then filed bankruptcy. I lost my share of that house and was unable to keep my other house because I counted on the money she owed me. She made my life living hell. I still don't have a home just a rental. Don't trust them.. portland Oregon Author: North Plains, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Susan Kim Michael Waddington portland, Oregon

Jan 15 2016
Tony G Morris PCH Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House (PCH) A 337 Winners Circle, Ground Floor, Charan Das Complex Vasant Kunj Road New Delhi 110037 India PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: PCH-90146218348  New Delhi India Author: Hawthorne, California Cash Services: Tony G Morris New Delhi,

Jan 14 2016
Mentors House Compare casa, Mentors House Mentors House Fake Company With Employee not Providing Salary New Delhi Internet, Delhi
Author: New delhi, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Mentors House Internet

Jan 14 2016
Quality mobile screens Broke into my house and stole unlawfully winnetka california Author: north hollywood, California Home Improvements: Quality mobile screens

Jan 13 2016
Ace cash Paul young Constantly sending emails about money I owe and that I can settle or I will need to go to court on January 19th. When asked where the court house was they said I could go on the uscourt.gov to find out. They also told me that they couldn't send me any loan documents so I could see if this is a scam. Internet Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Cash Services: Ace cash Internet

Jan 12 2016
Monatronics international Sold house send the transfer of deed and they charged me for a whole year Nationwide Author: Oil city, Louisiana Security Services: Monatronics international Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
General House Hold Labor Destroyed belongings and refuses to be accountable Schaumburg Illinois
Author: Valrico, Florida Moving Companies: General House Hold Labor Internet

Jan 11 2016
International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Joseph Dimitri, Jean Marie, Harvey Allmendinger, Karen Cole, Lorraine Price, Craig Eibeck Jose Calos Depre Donation Fraud, Plagiarized, Cyber Bullying/Stalking/Harassment, Libel/Defamation Norwich London,England
IARF Director Jose Depre Found Guilty and Sentenced Norwich Crown Court 7 January 2015- Michele Mary Brown Arundel Queensland Faces Trial for Money Laundering Author: trinity, Texas Questionable Activities: International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
md tour golf Md golf MD house keeps charging my credit card for no reason. bought golf balls in the sprig but that's it Ireland Internet Author: overland park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: md tour golf Internet

Jan 11 2016
Andrew Weitz formerly Vertius Veritus, Justin Moon, Carol, Marcella I paid Andrew Weitz (Veritus) 16,000 dollars for a modification. After paying this money to the company to Carol and Justin Moon, they claimed I didn't pay the company no money, that I paid Veritus and they are no longer Veritus, so that means I paid no one. This company is a rip off and have a bunch of scam artist working there. My modification never went through and a sign to sell my house was put on my door after working with this company for over a year. Last time I called the office, which was 01/11/16, I was put on hold by Justin Moon and he never came back to the phone. With all of the money I paid this company I could have tried to work out something with my loan company instead. I want my money back! Encino,  California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Weitiz formerly Vertius Encino, CA,

Jan 11 2016
Neurotris | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report is a competitor of the Complainant. | Neurotris A 1 Engineering USA, Tony Picciano ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Tony Picciano and Neurotris Internet, California Neurotris Complaint Author: , Electronic Manufacturers: Neurotris Internet, California