Your Search | author house

Dec 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | She is my brothers wife and she did credit card fraud on me and two of my brothers.she was here in California in february,march to have her b***s job she stayed at my house and stool 6000.00 dollars w Lomita,Los angeles, California Good for you,Stacey-your right! Author: Lomita, California Credit Card Fraud: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Lomita,Los angeles, California

Dec 26 2016
House Your Credit Sal, CEO Monty, Sales Rep They put people/ Families in homes that are not up to living standards for an animal Lancaster South Carolina Author: Palestine, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: House Your Credit Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
arrons in lockhart texas i got 3 house full of furniture from them paid them all off. the last time i got a 65 inch tv paid 900.00 cash. it went out after a year and a half and they wont even help me fix it.the tv guy cant find a part it needs.they saud when you pay cash you dont get a warrety. i am very upset with them. a tv should last more than a year and half. lockhart Texas Author: luling tx, Texas TVs & VCRs: arrons in lockhart tx lockhart, Texas

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Mailed a a package I did not order and want payments St Cloud Minnesota Author: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Publishers Clearing House St Cloud, Minnesota

Dec 21 2016
Airmid Solutions Marc Resasco LIES AND SCAMS! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Internet
Their other site? Author: Bayside, New York Bait-and-Switch: Airmid Solutions Internet

Dec 20 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fortunately, facts are facts Author: Placerville, California Event Planners & Sites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered 2 dog house banks Nov 30th; credit card charged, no product. No correspondence since original confirmation Internet Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Computer Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Korea House in Irvine Korea House, Korea House Korean Restaurant WARNING: Don't eat at this Korean restaurant in Irvine, California - Korea House Irvine California
Well Mark... Author: Pasadena, California Restaurants: Korea House in Irvine Irvine, California

Dec 18 2016
Prize Candle I have been a customer of Prize Candle for almost 2 years now and have never had any problems until my last order i placed for 3 candles for 33$ on promotion they took forever to get to my house and when the mailman brought them upstairs to me all you could hear was the broken glass rattling in the box i purchased these for a Christmas gift and now have broken candles no gift and 33.00 $ gone when i tried to contact the phone number is out of service I have written 2 emails as well with no responce I am highly disatisfied and just want either my candles or my money back. Someone please get to the bottom of this nationwide Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
community houseing Section 8 choice houseing vouchure shyanne associates After waiting 4 yrs and getting to top of list was told it couldn't be used for house I was in couldn't find a place n on last day they agreed to use my house but gave me only few hours for landlord to turn in papers for i selection said I was late no extension n lost my section 8 befor I even got to use it Troy Michigan Author: Hazel park , Michigan Government Services: community houseing Troy , Michigan

Dec 14 2016
robert taylor roberto haye publishing clearance house kingston,surrey county,ancorage jamaica,alaska Author: wahiawa, Hawaii Cash Services: robert taylor

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Van Ness Recovery House tina is rude and mean, tina threw me out for doing nothing wrong, tina uninvited me, tina ruined my Van Ness Recovery House Very First Thanksgiving! Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Mental Health: Van Ness Recovery House Los Angeles, California

Dec 14 2016
The House Of Portfolios FRAUD- UNAUTHORIZED USAGE OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!! New York NY Author: Jersey City , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: The House Of Portfolios Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Don McClain - EZ House Buyers Stole my money - then ran! Austin, Houston, Nationwide
Author: Texas Financial Services: Don McClain - EZ House Buyers Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Affordable Towing Service Donnie Butler Stole my 1968 Ford Fastback from my house Springfield Missouri
Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Towing: affordable towing service Springfield , Missouri

Dec 12 2016
Metronics alarm system MONI Still billing me long after they stopped monitoring my house Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: lufkin, Texas Security Services: Metronics alarm system Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Nate Obryant MNU (Make Noise University) SCAMMERS, LIARS, THIEVES, MANIPULATORS (Dont believe a word they tell you, I've been to their house) San Diego Internet
Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: Nate Obryant Internet

Dec 12 2016
Martins house leveling and remodeling Mendoza's house leveling and remodelingMartin Mendoza's house leveling and remodeling Shady work doesn't hold up warranty Rogers Texas Author: Temple, Texas Home Improvements: Martins house leveling and remodeling Rogers, Texas

46, Report #1196582

Dec 12 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author was not a customer of the Complainant. | Jeremy Sposato aka J Roberts & Co aka J Roberts Residential aka J Roberts Brokerage Services aka Sposen Signature Homes aka Rezulia aka New Construction Direct ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Cape Coral ,FL Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Realtors: Jeremy Sposato Internet

Dec 09 2016
James B Nutter I love as paying a chapter 13 , they foreclosed on my house anyway which was against the law! Missouri Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: James B Nutter Internet

Dec 08 2016
Gillian Moody PR/Video Editor Fraudster Alert Toronto Ontario
Award-Winning Communicator, Public/Video Relations Practitioner Gillian Moody Files Against Author/Attempted Video Dude Paul Collins, but Still Wants To Support the Mentally Challenged Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Gillian Moody Toronto, Ontario

49, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,

Dec 06 2016
MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez House in short sale transaction was sold through auction. The buyer was not notified and deposit was not refunded Ceritos California Author: Chino, California Brokerage Companies: MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Ceritos, California