AUTHOR HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: author house
There may be more specific results for "author house"
For more specific results for "author house"
Showing 26-50 of 34,710 Found Reports For more specific results for "author house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 09 2017
Cytranet, Doug Roberts, Southwest IT, others. Moody, catty, hot and cold from a REAL scam artist Mobile Alabama
Language Clarification Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Services: Cytranet Mobile, Alabama

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Boronia - Velan Real Estate Pty Ltd. - Biggin & Scott Wantirna SCAM, REVIEWS, WORST REAL ESTATE AGENT, ROTTEN REALTOR Melbourne Victoria
Biggin & Scott Knox Update Author: Melbourne, Alabama Realtors: Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Internet

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
homeencounter kim heather alonda 9/11/2017 tree up rooted from hurracane erma the tree will fall on house no responce from homeencountr jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Public Bathrooms: homeencounter jacksonville , Florida

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 06 2017
LGI homes I bought a house three months ago and now bdrm door won't close and cracks are developing in walls Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Builders & Contractors: LGI homes Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
House Of Engine's TOTAL RIPOFF!!! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO HOUSE OF ENGINE'S Pomona California Author: Pomona, California Auto Repair Service: House Of Engine's ,

Oct 06 2017
Kingston, Jamaica Publishers Clearing House Scam claim I won second prize 475,000. and 2017 Mercedes Benz. Gave me a claim number and told me to call 876-865-2238 and to ask for a Mr. Micheal Golden. They then would have the Publisures Clearing House Prize Patrol sent to my house with a camera crew to tape and use in a commercial. Kingston, Jamaica Kingston, Jamai Author: Des Moines, Iowa Telemarketers: Kingston, Jamaica Publishers Clearing House Scam ,

Oct 06 2017
Royal Nonesuch Humor Writing Award Mark Twain House Discrimination against male writers Hartford Connecticut I stand by the report, but will spend no more time on it Author: Rollinsville, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Nonesuch Humor Writing Award Hartford, Connecticut

Oct 06 2017
Laban Roomes Goldgenie MISREPRESENTATION TO DEFRAUD THE PURCHASER. London Investor remorse and false statements. Author: Other Telephones: Laban Roomes Goldgenie London,

Oct 05 2017
J&Z Remodeler's LLC, Inc. John Ramirez, Sr. Contractor took $5,000, Did not do work on burned house of 72 year old widow. Elmendorf Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: J&Z Remodeler's LLC, Inc. Elmendorf, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Publishers Clearning House Mr. Todd Sloane Too good to be true winnings Unknown Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Lottery: Publishers Clearning House Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Kelum Holdings Ltd dadoslivres.com/telecharger/ebooksdownloads.xyz/providefreebookedition.com/pdf-freebooks.com/filesfetcher.com/nwcbooks.com/dadoslivres.com/and many other websites. I am Author and my Ebooks are selling without any contract. I ask them to remove and they didn't. Nicosia Nationwide Author: Alabama Library: Kelum Holdings Ltd Nationwide

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
RUA logistics LTD Anton Battista I made a bank wire transfer, for a vehicle- They called it a good faith deposit- It was 50% of the cars value- $6250.00 They then emailed back asking for the remaining balance- Thas when I said enough! Homerton, London London United Kingdom respond to author Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: RUA logistics LTD Homerton, London,

Oct 04 2017
School House Folders ,AKA PMC Networking, Genea Aikens, Joe Dow, Jeni Dow, Dereck Coutts REALTORS BEWARE!!!! Beaverton Oregon
Author: Torrance, California Real Estate Services: School House Folders (AKA PMC Networking) Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 04 2017
Centered Health Bailard House - Teen Treatment We were SHOCKED by what we learned about Centered Health! Malibu California Author: Malibu, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health Malibu, California

Oct 04 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Eisenhardt Argentina, Eisenhardt Germany, Defaruding clients on purchase of commodities buenos aires Internet
There is no UD Trading Holdings Hong Kong, check on google. Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eisenhardt Trading Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 04 2017
Olshan foundation repair The lady that we bought the house from bought the extended warranty and transferred the warranty to us. We started having problems with our kitchen floor sinking and cracks and settling with brick outside. We called Olshan and they sent their warranty manager out to our home. He walked around the house saw the cracks. Came in the house and saw the kitchen problem and then told us there was nothing he could do. He never went under the house nor acknowledged the problems. The lady paid 10,000 dfollars for the house repairs and warranty. What good is it if they will not do any work? Dallas Texas
Author: Cleburne, Texas Home Improvements: Olshan foundation repair Dallas , Texas

Oct 03 2017
Marion B Real Estate, Inc. Slumlord allowed sewer water to flood house, instead of repairing an eviction notice was served! Slidell Louisiana
Author: Slidell, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Marion B Nationwide