Your Search | author house

Nov 09 2016
Verde Building Solutions, Ron Staley. I worked for this company for almost a year, I had to work a month to get my first payment, and I was told by the recruiter they would pay $14.00 for every grass cut trip fee, including the amount for the grass cut, I did 30 complete work orders, and when it was time to pay me, I had a Bid approval, to clean out a house for $1,100. When they finally paid me they only paid me $680.00. Mint Hill North Carolina Author: pikeville, Kentucky Property Management: Verde Building Solutions Mint Hill, North Carolina

Nov 08 2016
Anthony Fehrenbacher, Jackie Weber Fehrenbacher Tony Fehrenbacher Rip Off Artist Steals House from Senior Citizen Father Manhattan Author: Manhattan, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Fehrenbacher, Jackie Weber Fehrenbacher Manhattan, New York

Nov 08 2016
AmericanLease.Org & Project America LLC DATE CAPITAL, FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL, NEW LINE EQUITY AND OTHERS. AmericanLease.Org is DateCapital.com run by Daniel Date and wife Richell Gregorios defrauding US Americans from the Philippines SCAMMERS/INTERNATIONAL WIRE FRAUD! Online with mailing address in Petaluma, CA Internet
PROVE IT! Author: Dist of Columbia Property Management: AmericanLease.Org & Project America LLC Internet

Nov 06 2016
Harrel Rayburn Spann Took advantage of a 77 yr old widow with a disabled child took her money and left her with A 1/2 painted house Bangor Maine Author: Brewer, Maine Paint & Wallpaper: Harrel Rayburn Spann Bangor, Maine

Nov 04 2016
Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs JoshJoshua Z This is a bad cat breeder does not care takes my money and never heard from him again Pell City Alabama
Update - Even after a full refund and reimbursement, author has failed to provide proof. Claim declared false. Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs Alabama

Nov 03 2016
Timberland Timberland scammers!!! Boots, Shoes Stratham, New Hampshire, United States Nationwide
Willspy. Coloma, Michigan. Author: coloma, Michigan Clothing Stores: Timberland Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
APS. Appliance repair I hired APS appliance repair to fix my washer machine they told me that they had to changed my board it only worked for 3 months and my washer did the same exact thing again it stop working I have been calling them sence July they kept telling me that someone will come out to my house and they never did they charged me 226.80 for the repair and my washer broke down again in 4 months they never changed the board and they only gymed it to get my money they need to be stopped Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: APS. Appliance repair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 01 2016
Diamond Resorts/Appollo/Steven Cloobeck. Fractional Fake promise. Citrus house,Caton road,Lancaster, LA1 3UA Nationwide Author: Newcastle, Alabama Loans: Diamond Resorts/Appollo/Steven Cloobeck. Nationwide

Oct 30 2016
Rons Dugout Pub And Crabhouse Ron Weedon and Robert Murphy or Bob Murphy Restaurant Maryland Crab House Rons Dugout Pub and Crabhouse failure to pay employees and contractors Melbourne Florida Author: Florida tempdir: Rons Dugout Pub And Crabhouse Melbourne, Florida

Oct 28 2016
Summer House Pictures summerhousepictures.com/ Movie Film TV West coast LAzrael lison Los Angeles California
Author: Arizona tempdir: Summer House Pictures LA, California

Oct 28 2016
Darryl Norman owner of Power Moves ll did not pay back investment in House-Flipping Buisness Los Alimitos CA Author: Davenport, Iowa tempdir: Darryl Norman owner of Power Moves ll CA

Oct 27 2016
Gina Nunez Regina Nunez, Gina Nunez It's ok not to pay if they don't have your real name, or the house in in foreclosure. Corona California
Author: riverside, California Cleaning Services: Gina Nunez Corona, California

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 25 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH I was given notice on the PCH site that I was the $10,000 appreciation week winner, It was follwed by an email the next morning stating they made an error. Internet
Author: SACRAMENTO, California Liars: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lulu.com Raleigh, USA. Close My Account After Complaint Without Contacting Me, The Author Raleigh North Carolina Author: Wakefield, Alabama Accounting: Lulu.com Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Arie Abekasis Diditan Financial Diditan Group Arie Abekasis of Diditan Financial home loans and refinance rips off employees and fakes business identity Van Nuys California
The Author wants you to Disregard this Report Author: Sherman Oaks, California Mortgage Companies: Arie Abekasis Diditan Financial Van Nuys, California

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ; alcosentino.com; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. remaxescarpment.com 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 remax.ca/on/re-max-escarpment-realty-inc-burlington-2774-br ; remax.ca/on/re-max-escarpment-realty-inc-hamilton-651-br ;woolcott.ca; alcosentino.com; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ; www.alcosentino.com; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc.www.remaxescarpment.com 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 21 2016
Old House Junkies Nancy and Bob Meade-Thayer - Landlords St Paul Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Housing Rentals: Old House Junkies St Paul, Minnesota

Oct 21 2016
I'm glad the hawthorne and their cronie friends hate me because nobody is going to charge like their going to attack me when I haven't done anything to them then lie to their family members about me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
Radiator Supply House radiatorsupplyhouse.com Custom radiator did not fit. Refabrication needed. Items shipped to wrong address. No compensation for multitude of mistakes Sweet Home Oregon Author: Flagtown, New Jersey Auto Parts: Radiator Supply House Sweet Home, Oregon

Oct 21 2016
Tiffiany Vaughn Tiffiany (House of Grandeur)Tiffiany Vaughn Jones Tiffiany, I hired Tiffiany as my party coordinator and/or party planner on December 2015. Tiffiany was hired to do my daughters Sweet 16 for November 2016.Pennsauken Pennsylvania Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Tiffiany Vaughn Pennsauken, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2016
Ruff house rescue Diane and Melissa Scammers Oceanside New York Rebuttal to ALL the negative feedback about Ruffhouse Rescue Author: Massapequa , New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Oceanside , New York

Oct 20 2016
car xenon hid kits Took my money and didnt send me the product new york New York Author: 70 mile house, British Columbia Car Parts & Accessories: car xenon hid kits new york, New York

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire