Presidents

Your Search | author house

Aug 15 2014
Premier Props Premiere Props, A Calif Corp Daniel Charles Levin, Dawn Rapp-Levin, Tom Greene Yet Again Non- Paying Auction House for Consignors of Movie Memorabilia El Segundo California Author: Littleton , Colorado Art Galleries: Premier Props El Segundo, California

Aug 13 2014
Pepper Schwartz Author CNN Writer Yale Seattle Relationship Obnoxious Presumptuous Authoritarian Queen Seattle wa Author: , Producers: Pepper Schwartz Author CNN Writer Yale Seattle Relationship Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
Town and Country Auto they said that I needed. a co sighner my uncle with good credit sighned, they said needed tolive in the same house and came and took my car at my job Richmond Kentucky Author: Bristol, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Town and Country Auto Richmond, Kentucky

Aug 13 2014
Florida Rehabilitation Services USA, Inc. Olga Ospina Medicare Fraud Miami Beach, Florida Author: New York, New York Personal Services: Florida Rehabilitation Services USA, Inc. Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Laurie Hall and or Dave Mitchell My Yorkie Breeder,  23rd street, Zephyrhills, fl house is full of mold dangerous toxic black mold, 6/2014, Laurie Hall of zephyhills Fl is a METH head House is dangerous, toxic black mold, leaky black mold, wet walls Zephyrhills Florida Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Housing Rentals: Laurie Hall and or Dave Mitchell Select State/Province

Aug 10 2014
house of brides House of Brides is keeping my money! I made my transaction online. Nationwide Author: naugatuck, Connecticut Bridal Shops: house of brides Nationwide

Aug 10 2014
Helping Hands Services George Clark Construction bought house supposedly REMODELED terrible job, grout& tile cracked eletrical MESS did not do what he promised left job unfinished removed interior doors at last min. Dubuque Iowa Author: Zwingle, Iowa Home Improvements: Helping Hands Services Dubuque, Iowa

Aug 08 2014
A-Z Home Repairs+Construction My Repair company did work . For HomeStar Properties,last year- 2013.They still have not paid the amount of $11,000.oo . For work in Labor and Material. On a house ,in Hastings Minnesota . You call them ,about the bill. And all you get from them, is Lies,, An a lot of run a round . Hastings Minnesota Author: Hastings, Minnesota Home Improvements: A-Z Home Repairs+Construction Hastings, Minnesota

Aug 07 2014
Thomason Law Center We paid them 3800.00 last year in June of 2013 to help reduce our mortgage payments by about 500.00. Its been over a year now and we are fighting to keep our house. I believe Mr Thomason and all his goons never intende to help but they are somehow connected with our mortgage co. so they could take our house away. Laguna Hills California Author: San Francisco, California Loan Modification: Thomason Law Center Laguna Hills, California

Aug 07 2014
Charles R Chernack Rentals Charles R Chernack Do NOT rent from this man he is a scam artist! I worked on the house to pay for down payment and had no paperwork when we moved out he took us to court and he played the old man card and poor and he's rich you steals from the poor! He is also a horrible land lord had no hot water for two months and we did all the repairs and never got paid or lower rent! He took advantage of us as good people always get it wrote down so rich people can't scam you!!!! Grass valley California Author: Backus, Minnesota Housing Rentals: Charles R Chernack Rentals Grass valley, California

Aug 07 2014
N & B Homes, Robbie Christie Builder N & B Homes AmarilloN & B Homes LubbockN And B Homes House less than two year old, entire brick wall cracked through, builder say its homeowner maintenance Amarillo Texas
Author: Amarillo, Texas Building Services: N & B Homes, Robbie Christie Builder Amarillo, Texas

Aug 07 2014
Publishers clearing house They sent me something I didn't order, but they made it right harlan Iowa Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Offshore Gambling: Publishers clearing hose harlan, Iowa

Aug 06 2014
household finance corporation III , hfc has a lien on our home . a tenant took out loan for $10,392.57 in 2010. Heather B. Groetecke borrowed this money in 2010 and her & her husband rented/contract for deed for our house in August 2011. They lived there for amost 2 & 1/2 years then moved out of our house without paying rent, home owners ins, in our name, and real estate taxes for 2012 & 2013 .plus they did not pay the sewer bill for 2013 and we as landlords had to pay in full all of this. We spend over 30K to repair the damages done to house due to the Groeteckes plus replace all stolen appliances, and paid over $4500.00 in lawyer fees. We finally repaired the house by taking out a loan thru the bank and listed the house with a broker and it was sold June 12,2014 However, somehow FHC has put a lien on our house and the title company has to hold our money from sale of house until FHC releases their lien in which nothing regarding the house in IL was in their names. We want this lien gone so we can get our money that is due us and have them go after Heather Groetecke not us!  Granite City Ilinois 62040 Author: Peoria, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: household finance corporation III Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
GB Thompson Design ruined the new design of my house! Reviews California Author: California Interior Decorators: GB Thompson Design Select State/Province

Aug 06 2014
China Education Publishing House Group Limited failure to pay, scammers, big fat liars Internet Author: Ripon, California Liars: China Education Publishing House Group Limited Internet

Aug 05 2014
A3Construction ART ARCHULETA Gave company Payment and they haven't returned shootrock, mold and other damages to my house Please help!! Lancaster Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Roofing Companies: A3Construction Lancaster, Texas

Aug 05 2014
MAP Builds 4 Less MAP Investment Group, LLC Michael Paulson Threatened to call employer, Threatened to place lien on house, Threatened to sue if I post negative reviews online. Denton Texas
Author: The Colony, Texas Builders & Contractors: MAP Builds 4 Less Denton, Texas

Aug 05 2014
ace legal department sent me an email. stating this is to inform you, that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the court house within couple of days. Your ssn is put on hold by US Federal Government, so before the case if filed we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact youu in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and have left us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. And goes on like a book. Called the phone number given in my e-mail. No longer in service. They use the United States District Attorney as a side kick. And in taking my case to court it will total $4271.15 Newyork Author: Parma, Idaho Bad Check Writers: ace legal department Internet

Aug 05 2014
DMI They sent me a urgent notification notice stating: please return by July 31,2014 saying urgent notice is to advise you that upon reciept of payment and authorization, the following goods will be shipped to you at the address below. Please return this form in the envelope provided with the fee shown below for acquistion of the photographic equipment currently held at the central clearing house. Immediate shipment guarnteed. TOTAL PAYMENT FOR EQUIPMENT IS $13.78 + $3.00 insured shipping & handling for a total of $16.78 - model being held is NIPPON 35mm focus free camera, including 50mm optical lens, automatic film counter, rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard, hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash and carrying strap. : your next step - for immediate shipmen t make check or moneyh order payable to DMI and return this notice in the envelope provided. This is full purchase price of all the merchandise described. They also had a NO. 12564810 for a reference...I had ordered some camera equipment at a earlier date and thought it was referring to it. But it was from another Company, I should have checked it first::: SHAME ON ME !!!Carrollton Texas Author: Homosassa, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Aug 04 2014
Union Street Guest House Charges $500 for a negative review Hudson New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Hotel: Union Street Guest House Hudson, New York

Aug 04 2014
Fischer Homes Indianapolis Roof vent at the peak of the house blew off Zionsville Indiana Author: Zionsville, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Fischer Homes Select State/Province

Aug 03 2014
Nathan Pelletier executive director Josep House With malicious and dishonesty and overt racism fired me job and illegally evicted me Pure evil from a living devil Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Nathan Pelletier executive director Josep House Cincinnati , Ohio

Aug 02 2014
westcoast mobile home park sold us a unit site unseen nfor 16,000 and the house was not fit to live in needed heating system and no insulation san bruno, ca california Author: las vegas, Nevada Mobile Home Parks: westcoast mobile home park California

Aug 02 2014
Express Grafx Heath Britt Steals Money and (((REDACTED COMMENT, AUTHOR OF REPORT DID NOT RESPOND TO EXPLAIN RIDICILOUS CLAIM))) Tampa, Florida
Author: , Small Business Services: Express Grafx Tampa, Florida

Aug 01 2014
Tate Publishing Hiding information from the author Mustang Oklahoma Author: Hammond, Indiana Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma