AUTO CITY OF CLAYTON NC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: auto city of clayton nc
There may be more specific results for "auto city of clayton nc"
For more specific results for "auto city of clayton nc"
Showing 1-25 of 411,084 Found Reports For more specific results for "auto city of clayton nc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services I purchased 2 tickets to a beach boys concert in ocean city md on February 16, 2017 for August 23, 2017. I thought I was ordering from Ticketmaster, but must have been redirected. . Internet
Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet

Aug 22 2017
Miami Dade Water & Sewer Lack of customer service Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Utility Companies: Miami Dade Water & Sewer Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Complete Beauty Support They advertised a free trial of Silk Biotin Complex, a product which started out on the tv show, Shark Tank. I ended up paying $30 for a free trial. Phoenix Arizona Author: Boone , North Carolina Medical Supplies: Complete Beauty Support Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

9, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida Florida*****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2017
CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA SENDING INVALID DEBT BILLS AND TURN THE BILL OVER TO COLLECTION COMPANY INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Doctors: CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor, Credoval Corp SCAM They say they are a middle man for the craigslist seller but it is all LIES. Dont trust them. All they want is your money you wire to there account. Miami Florida Author: Adrian, Michigan RV Dealers: Auto Demag Consignor, Credoval Corp Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
BRAD CUTLER Rosenhaus Sports Representation KBC SPORTS MARKETING STOLE SCHOOL SUPPLIES FROM AN EVENT FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN AND THREW THEM OUT OF HIS CAR AS HE WAS DRIVING AWAY MIAMI Florida
Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: BRAD CUTLER 1015 NE 97th St, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Inc. I sent them payment for a list they claimed they have but they were not able to deliver it. Complete waste of time and lost money. New Jersey Internet Author: New york, New York Consumer Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Inc Internet

Aug 22 2017
Easypay finance Told me I was approved for a 90 day promotion and at the end of my 90 day added the interest from day 1. Internet
Author: Orange, New Jersey Accounting: Easypay finance Internet

Aug 22 2017
Route 136 Auto Body Weiss's Garage Inc. Auto Body Shop Garage Norwalk Connecticut Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Route 136 Auto Body Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 22 2017
Hertz Auto Rental Hertz Toll ChargesHertz Car RentalHertz VehiclesHertz Trucks Deceptive and grossly inflated charges Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Auto Rental Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Madera county courts bass lake divison Violations of civil rights constitutional ammendments right to due process Bass lake madera california Eastren madera Author: fresno, California Civil Rights Violators: Madera county courts bass lake divison Other

Aug 22 2017
Trimfire garcinia / forskolin deceptive add, pay ship and handling, no charge for free trial (14 days) Internet Additional info on site Author: Friendswood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Trimfire Internet

Aug 22 2017
Bernardine Brozena I too agreed to pay shipping and handling of $3.95 and was charged $99.95 14 days later. They did another auto shipmentioned on 8/19. I called and they refuse to refund either shipment after both tube were sent back unopened and unused. Continued to have the arrogance to continental to try to sell me more first at 25% off then 50% off . Lawrenceville New Jersey Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Bernardine Brozena New Jersey

Aug 22 2017
Mauricio Padilla Attorney Mauricio Padilla quit and refused to refund most of $5,000 retainer Miami Florida Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mauricio Padilla Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Built For Trucks builtfortrucks.com Sent damaged bumper. Will not return calls or emails. Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Parts: Built For Trucks Internet

Aug 22 2017
The official Online Store for the dallas Cowboys I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DEION SANDERS THROWBACK JERSEY BUT THE TOOK THE MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY E-MAILS Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: The official Online Store for the dallas Cowboys Nationwide