Your Search | auto life rx estended warranty

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Ford Motor Company ford engine dies at 100 thousand miles Nationwide Author: middletown , Ohio Auto Dealers: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
AutoNation Ford Torrance Over charged for basic service Torrance California Author: Redondo Beach, California Auto Dealer Repairs: AutoNation Ford Torrance Torrance, California

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 30 2016
Vic Huntsman Auto Sales They sell sub-standard product! Franklin Kentucky Author: White House, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Vic Huntsman Auto Sales Franklin, Kentucky

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
oemcaraudio Defective Repair Burnsville Minnesota Author: Whitefish, Montana Auto Audio Electronics: oemcaraudio Burnsville, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
Better Automall Used Cars Better Automall Used Cars, Better Automall Used Cars Stuart FL Joe Ventura Better Automall Used Cars owes us money and refuses to pay Stuart Florida Author: Schenectady, New York Auto Dealers: Better Automall Used Cars Stuart, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Toco Warranty Corps Do Not Get A Warranty From This Company Nationwide Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Toco Warranty Corps Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Bavarian Body Works Claims to perform services on your car they didn't really perform, shady lazy company. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Body Works Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Ken Garff Nissan Ken Garff Nissan Orem The worst new car buying experience ever Orem Utah Author: Orem, Utah Auto Dealers: Ken Garff Nissan Orem, Utah

Jun 29 2016
Aamco Marine Corps Family Ripped Off By Aamco Temecula, CA Temecula California Author: Temecula , California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Temecula, California

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Xfinityone auto sales Sam elhaj Sam elhaj selling emergency equipment to the USA public Houston Texas This is spam Author: Seaside heights , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Xfinityone auto sales Huston , Texas

Jun 29 2016
Tynans Volkswagen Tried to force me to buy gap insurance Aurora, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Tynans Volkswagen

Jun 29 2016
El Monte RV Does NOT back up their warranty for purchase on used RV Las Vegas Nevada Author: La Verkin, Utah RV Dealers: El Monte RV Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 29 2016
National Congress of Employers UNITED LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY NCE is a total SCAM Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Kerrville , Texas Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Diamond Kote Scam Artists Toronto Ontario
Author: Springdale, Alabama Auto Warranty: Diamond Kote Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Lake Erie Auto Credit East Coast Auro Credit Lake Erie Auto Credit Fraudsters Cleveland Ohio Author: Mayfield Hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: Lake Erie Auto Credit Cleveland, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
Protect my car unknown Auto Insurance and Extended car warrenty Bradenton. Florida Author: Wimauma, Florida Auto Repair Service: Protect my car Florida

Jun 29 2016
Freedome life insurance After 4 years of paying every month I finally needed to use my insurance and they didn't pay a red Cent Fort worth Texas Author: Vero beach, Florida Health Insurance: Freedome life insurance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California