Your Search | auto zone

Oct 01 2015
Central Auto Sales Complete Auto Scam Hot Springs Arkansas You're Not Alone Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Central Auto Sales Hot Springs, Arkansas

Oct 01 2015
Affordable Transmission Unsatisfactory repair to transmission Garden City Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Affordable Transmission Garden City, Michigan

Oct 01 2015
Roberts auto center roberts auto care ripoff faulty repairs damaging untrustworthy liars waste of money and time FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Roberts auto center FORT WAYNE, Indiana

Car Monkeys Stay away fom fraudulent Car Monkeys Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Longmont, Colorado Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 01 2015
Miami International Auto Inc COMPLAINT Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Miami International Auto Inc Miami, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate The company promised that I would get paid 50 dollars per month and also bonuses never saw a dime , I was working on corporate level according to the company, currently money owed to me is 15,500 in bonuses and monthly advertising income  Texas, Washington, California nationwide Nationwide
Steffan Sorry I didn't approved your Loan. Author: Renton , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide
I'm Sorry ADVICARS didn't loan you the money! Author: bellevue , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Jaime Penate Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Steve Rayman Chevrolet Lied to me, led me to believe I was going to drive away that day with 0 down Marietta Georgia Author: Carrollton, Georgia Auto Dealers: Steve Rayman Chevrolet Marietta, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Reddings Auto Mart The lemon lot The Lemon Lot Savannah Georgia Nationwide BIG Suggestion! Author: Savannah, Georgia Auto Dealers: Reddings Auto Mart Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts BEWARE OF SELLER! SELLER DOES NOT HONOR TERMS OF SALE. Smyrna Georgia Credit Card Sale? Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Parts: East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts Smyrna, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Rancho Motor Company Won't Honor Recall victorville California Author: apple valley, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Rancho Motor Company victorville ,

Sep 30 2015
AES Modules This Company is a rip off. 22 Days after sending my PCM to them, No part, no returned calls or emails. Jacksonville Florida MUST APPOLOGIZE TO AES MODULES Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Parts: AES Modules Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Towne Toyota in Ledgewood, NJ Non disclosure of hidden defects althought they charged me for a passed safety inspection. ledgewood New Jersey Morals?? Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Towne Toyota in Ledgewood, NJ ledgewood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
Drivetime Chattanooga Ugly duckling gave me a lemon of a car, refused to fix Chattanooga Tennessee Another Smart Consumer Here! Author: Ringgold, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Chattanooga Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
AES Module National part DO NOT SEND YOUR MODULE HERE!!! jacksonville fl Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Parts: AES Module Internet

Sep 30 2015
Good Deals Tires and Wheels I went to this place and did not get what I ordered. The owner says he's been doing this for 12 years but he didn't know he didn't have the right rims until after they were put on my car.  Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Good Deals Tires and Wheels Dallas, Texas

Sep 30 2015
MB Luxor Auto Deceptive sales tactics and false advertisement San Diego California Author: California Auto Dealers: MB Luxor Auto San Diego, California

Sep 30 2015
NAVDVDMAPS.COM Sold my a noncompatible Navigation DVD Internet Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Auto Audio Electronics: NAVDVDMAPS.COM Internet

Sep 30 2015
Johnney Givan Engine rebuild paid in full, he stopped my car, cut hoses and took my money! Payne springs, Eustace, Gun Barrel City Texas Author: Eustace, Texas Auto Repair Service: Johnney Givan Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
U S A AUTO SALE kind heart gets ripoff. on car deal lawrencevill Georgia Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: U S A AUTO SALE lawrencevill, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
La car gallary Lied to me my mother and my grandmother about a car that I was looking at to buy with cash in hand.Chatsworth,ca Califorina
Author: Jackson, California Auto Dealers: La car gallary Internet

Emmons Motor Company Sold me a WRECKED car Pasadena Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Emmons Motor Company Pasadena, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Avangate B.V. iobit iobit Fraudulant order -- took $44 .00 from my Visa -- email from PayPal said it was for an auto-renewal unknown? Amsterdam linked to Avangate B.V. Internet Author: Albany, Oregon Internet Fraud: Avangate B.V. iobit Internet

Sep 30 2015
Steve Penny- Aussie Body Repairs Stephen Penny 43 Freda Gibson Court Theadore,ACT Druggie, liar, theif--Total con Boy. This is no MAN..#scam, #theif, #body repair Theadore ACT
Author: Jindabyne, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Steve Penny- Aussie Body Repairs Internet

Sep 30 2015
elite audio Aka crooks Their labor practice voided my new vehicle warranty los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Auto Audio Electronics: elite audio los angeles , California