AUTO SHIPPING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: auto shipping
There may be more specific results for "auto shipping"
For more specific results for "auto shipping"
Showing 1-25 of 74,591 Found Reports For more specific results for "auto shipping"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
giveaway autos the company are liars and con men St pete florida Author: MASCOTTE, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: giveaway autos Florida

Jun 25 2017
VipMotoz Venon Inc. ,JUNK LIGHTS,NO WARRANTY Walnut Hill California
Author: Tyler, Texas Auto Parts: VipMotoz Internet

Jun 24 2017
AutoZone Brownfield Amanda Pesina Poor Poor Manager would not return my money on defective product. Brownfield Texas Author: brownfield, Texas Auto Parts: AutoZone Brownfield Brownfield, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Endurance extended warranty Endurance Completely ripped me off didnt pay for for nothing . I had an engine problem they requested for the shop to tear down the whole motor which was an additional 1300 part was supposed to be covered nut they refused to pay for it . Currently pursuing them in court . The Chevrolet dealership informed me that this is the worst Warranty company they have ever dealt with and they did not all claims every claim they have had in the past this company has denied Internet Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Warranty: Endurance extended warranty Internet

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
comment Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Beth's Tire Service Bad Tire Shop In Bremerton WA Bremerton Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Tire shops: Beth's Tire Service Bremerton , Washington

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Fixd app Fixdapp Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Fixd app Internet

Jun 24 2017
natural health & beauty Free trial only pay for shipping 4.95 Santa Anna Internet Author: san diego, California Skin Care: natural health & beauty Internet

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 24 2017
refurbees this company sends pc's that do not work and when you have to send it back to them they require you to pay the shipping to send it back... what a rip off and bad business practices... do not do business with this company Refurbees is a rip off garden city New York Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: refurbees garden city, New York

Jun 24 2017
Elite Motors Mundelin John BarberaJP 5HR COMMUTE FOR LIES,UPSELL,AND THE RUNAROUND Mundelin Illinois
Author: Alton, Illinois Auto Dealers: Elite Motors Mundelin Mundelin, Illinois

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 23 2017
City World Toyota Dayden Carr Robert the Manger Let a mother of three loose a car lease to a bait and switch Bronx New York Author: Sayville, New York Auto Dealers: City World Toyota Bronx, New York

Jun 23 2017
The Parts Farm LLC Rob Bowen Once funds are collected, your needs no longer matter. lyons Georgia Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Parts: The Parts Farm LLC lyons, Georgia

Jun 23 2017
neulift supposedly from Amazon, but they have no record, and it just keeps shipping Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: neulift Internet

Jun 23 2017
stamps.com is sneaky and takes your money Internet Author: Longmont, Colorado Shipping & Handling: stamps.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
Massage Heights involuntary auto renewal membership San Diego California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Massage Therapists: Massage Heights San Diego, California

Jun 23 2017
Mylyfe Supplements mylyfesupplements.com and fitkloud.com care@mylyfesupplements.com I ordered a free trail of Garcinia Cambogia for cost of shipping. ! Florida Author: Lolo, Montana ORGANIZED CRIME: Mylyfe Supplements Florida

Jun 23 2017
Jaanu skin care Julio eye crime, Leovent Ultraglitter, DYA Dreamyaura (all same entity) Fraudulently offer free samples paying for shipping and uses credit card to send products even when consumer calls to say u don't want future product. Multiple addresses, telephone #s, Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Jaanu skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
Gentleman's Joggers They took my money for shipping ($9.97), and never sent the sunglasses I ordered. They have ignored all my emails. Prince George, British Columbia Internet
Author: Nevada City, California Liars: Gentleman's Joggers Internet

Reading truck bodies Corporation Leaking new utility body Reading Pennsylvania
Author: Rocky Ridge, Maryland Auto manufactures: Reading truck bodies Corporation Pennsylvania