Customer satisfaction commitment: Bankcard Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search: automated business group bankcard empire
There may be more specific results for "automated business group bankcard empire"
For more specific results for "automated business group bankcard empire"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California
No proof Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
End of the Line Crooked business Ellwood City Pennsylvania Author: Ellwood City, Pennsylvania Animal Services: End of the Line Ellwood City, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2017
National Arbitration Group Eva Tyler told me I had an outstanding payday advance from 2013 from Chase Bank and that charges were going to be filed if I didn't pay this debt Atlanta, Georgia Author: Yakima, Washington Bad Check Writers: National Arbitration Group Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Tax Group Center Lilly This company NEVER WILL RESOLVE ANY TAX ISSUE. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, LIE, AND DECEPTIVE!!! Calabasas California Author: atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 26 2017
Belmary Diaz and jose Maya and j auto sales Bad business miami Florida Author: OPA LOCKA, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Belmary Diaz and jose Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Business Promotions SEO Web Design scam product - scam seo - black mailing me into long term contract American Fork Utah Author: , Arkansas Internet Marketing Companies: Business Promotions American Fork, Utah

Jul 26 2017
Pamela Antoinette larde Tandem lights publishing I meet Pamela through her husband Tolbert who was my counselor I brought writing to my session it was away for me to release. my counselor he asked if I had a publisher he gave me a business card of his wife Pamela Antoinette larde . Lawrence Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Con Artists: Pamela Antoinette larde Tandem lights publishing Lawrence, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Checkstand Program Convenience Store DistributionConvenience Store Brokers OVER 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CONVENIENCE STORE DISTRIBUTION Arizona Internet Author: California Small Business Services: Checkstand Program Internet

Jul 26 2017
LUNA SKIN CARE THEY TAKE YOU Internet Author: Schenectady, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: LUNA SKIN CARE Internet

Jul 26 2017
MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP UNKNOWN THEY CALL ME AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. WHEN I ANSWER THEY HANG UP. LOS ANGELES Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Misc. Health Specialists: MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 25 2017
Kevin Kirkland Sirona Media Professional Crook, Steals money and ideas. Shady business Tampa, new port richey Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Producers: Kevin Kirkland Sirona Media Florida

Jul 25 2017
Eye Royale Skin Royale CJ Marketing and CH Group Eliteeye False Advertisement on the Free Trial Mainland Nationwide Author: Kailua, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale Skin Royale Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Marilyn Macey Lilly, Linny,Lenny, are associated Scam!!!!! Men as females looking for rich men! Malaysia Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Business Consulting: Marilyn Macey Internet

Jul 25 2017
Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Sanctuary 1860 Retreat Centre Portugal, Ayahuasca Ceremonies Portugal, Alexandra and Attila Akat harassment and malicious defamation of GNR Criminal trial / police investigation witnesses, cannabis and LSD seizure in associated family business, ethics scandal, unsuited shamans, insulting Spiritual Teacher / whistleblower with threats to feel fear Oliveira do Hospital
NO APOLOGIES RECEIVED from Earth Connection Portugal or Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat EUROPE / PORTUGAL / member of the Ayahuasca Church does offer apology and to learn lessons from the matter Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Oliveira do Hospital,

Jul 25 2017
Adorable Hair Do's Corp aka Kinkyweave Fraudulet Business Practice Fort Worth Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Adorable Hair Do's Corp Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 25 2017
allan marketing group They sell you deal for 3nights for $299 and give you 180 days to book it but when you ready, dates are not available and they keep move you other dates, just to call you in a day or two to tell you it is not available. etc, i have been doing this with them for 3 weeks and i am so fed up. Author: Laurel, Maryland Resorts: allan marketing group Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Hair To Beauty Stay Away from this place! Horrible business! A Ripoff! Niles Illinois Author: Alabama Customer: Hair To Beauty Internet

Jul 25 2017
Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company My lease is over two years ago. They keep on taking money from my account. The business was shut down in 2012. Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Schenectady, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ACCC Insurance I filed a claim almost 3 months ago because their insured rear ended my car. At first they said they would pay my claim since the other driver admitted his fault. After almost three months, they have not paid me. I have called them numerous times but they don't return my calls. Now they said my car damages are not related to the incident! I will now have to file a claim with my own insurance because it's been so frustrating to get the just coompensation I deserve. I cannot believe how this company is allowed to conduct business by the insurance commission. Houston Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ACCC Insurance Texas

Jul 25 2017
The Swarm Group Jason Brown, iQualify Lending, Originator IQ Sold us live transfer leads and did not deliver a single lead. Woodstock Georgia Author: Melville, New York Business Consultants: The Swarm Group Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
dish tv dish t.v. I was told That I had to give a deposit of 300.00 to cover equipment I paid on time every month never late when we moved I returned equipment and paid for that month they will not give me my 300.00 back they ripped me off they are liers not only that but the equipment never worked they suck it would take hours on the phne trying to get someone to fix the equipment they are theives and liers beware they should not be in business key west florida Author: key west, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: dish tv Florida

Jul 25 2017
The VIR group Alastair Powell Unethical. Deletes negative reviews. Does not report income collected for rental properties. Does not pay owners when they complain he sues them. There are about 60 seniors ripped off by them Fruitland park Florida Author: The villages, Florida Attorney Generals: The VIR group Alastair Powell Fruitland park, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Solutions Group, Laura Stuart Still going strong and cheating inspectors Campbell, California Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Property Management: Solutions Group, Laura Stuart Nationwide