Your Search | ava's flowers
Approximately 982 Reports Found

Aug 13 2015
wesley berry florist, castle rock, co Ordered flowers to be sent to granddaughers for 12th birthday. requested delivery late afternoon 8/11/15 not delivered, credit card charged castle rock co Author: columbus, Ohio Florists: wesley berry florist, castle rock, co Internet

2, Report #1190384

Aug 12 2015
Top notch realty Gasner and marylin ripoff maitland Florida
how nice! bluffing the people of of silver ridge/april showers brings may flowers Author: orlando fl, Florida Gangs: Top notch realty maitland , Florida

Aug 04 2015
Flowerdeliveryexpress.com Wesley Berry Flowers fde.com Scam!! Deceptive!! DO NOT BUY . Hand picked from floor flowers!! michigan Internet Author: ny, New York Consumer Services: Flowerdeliveryexpress.com Internet

Jul 31 2015
from you flowers the absolute worst company ever Nationwide Author: , North Carolina Florists: from you flowers Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers Flower Delivery Express.com Took my order for flowers and they never arrived and now nobody will return my calls or emails Michigan Internet Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Art Galleries: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Jun 26 2015
Just Flowers deliveries not what they have on their web site Internet Author: goose creek, South Carolina Customer: Just Flowers Internet

Jun 15 2015
Ken's Flowers and Gifts Dishonest owner Hiram Georgia Author: TYRONE, Georgia Florists: Ken's Flowers and Gifts Hiram, Georgia

Jun 12 2015
Westley berry flowers I placed my order on line. paid with credit card. flowers were suppose to be delivered same day. I called them the next afternoon as flowers never got delivered. they kept hanging up on me or kicking me bs ck to voice mail. after the 3rd call I just called my credit card company and stopped payment. never ever order from this place. Michigan Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Advertising / Deceptive: Westley berry flowers Nationwide

May 23 2015
fromyouflowers.com Did not deliver the flowers I ordered. Nationwide Author: Converse, Texas Florists: fromyouflowers.com Nationwide

May 21 2015
From You Flowers Failure to deliver followed by fake credit refund Nationwide FromYouFlowers doing the right thing Author: Marietta, Georgia Florists: From You Flowers Nationwide

May 15 2015
1800flowers 1800flowers failed to deliver flowers, notify me and now had not refunded my money Internet apologies Author: Richboro, Pennsylvania Florists: 1800flowers Internet

May 15 2015
(bergen risk) JAN person in charge of my workmen compensation case , doctors that evaluated me for my injuries orthopedic doctor schmauf , orthopedic doctor berman. doctor flowers ,professionals therapy in wayne nj minimized my work related injuries berman located in hackensack nj schmauf fairlawn New Jersey Author: hawthorne, New Jersey Doctors: bergen risk hackensack, New Jersey

May 14 2015
Le Grues Flowers AKA leGrues FLowers and Gifts Rip Off, Hostile owners, Harrassing, Poor Buisness Ethics Denver Colorado
Nice try Author: , Colorado Florists: Le Grues Flowers Denver, Colorado

May 11 2015
Amy Florist I ordered Mother's Day flowers and someone at the florist CANCELLED my order the very next day and didn't tell me. I found out 2 days later on my email. I tried calling, no answer. The bank said there was no refund like they claimed in the email. No wonder there is no physical address! I would have been down there in a second!! Even if I had to fly down there. That was almost 100.00 worth of flowers. Thankfully my bank agreed to satisfy my claim. DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!!! Unknown Internet Author: Oakley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amy Florist Internet

May 10 2015
FTD florists FTD florists This company took my money two days ago but never delivered the flowers FTD is Nationwide in every city you will be ripped Nationwide Author: Patchogue, New York Consumer Services: FTD florists Nationwide

May 10 2015
Amy Florest Mother's Day flowers ordered 5/9/15 not received scam Irvine, California Internet Author: New york, Alabama Florists: Amy Florest Internet

May 10 2015
1800 Flowers Over 100 complaints filed in an hour. SCAMMERS on Mothers Day. Shame on them! Boynton Beach Florida Internet
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Florists: 1800 Flowers Internet

May 09 2015
Flower Delivery Express Slammed with overcharges, flowers not delivered Internet Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express Internet

May 09 2015
AVAS FLOWERS DECEPTIVE LOCATION, NOT A LOCAL BUSINESS..BUT A LARGE INTERNET MARKETER CLINTON New Jersey Author: Tryon, North Carolina Florists: AVAS FLOWERS CLINTON, New Jersey

May 08 2015
Avas Flowers False Advertising New Jersy Internet
Author: Neotsu, Oregon Florists: Avas Flowers Internet

May 08 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Express;Flower Sydenham; FTD Flower Shop A ghost organization Sydenham Ontario Author: BEACONSFIELD, Florists: Wesley Berry Flowers Sydenham, Ontario

May 07 2015
Pro Flowers spoke to a Brenda! Hidden costs which is not displayed during the order! internet? Internet Author: Northridge, California Advertising / Deceptive: Pro Flowers Internet

May 07 2015
Flower Delivery Express AKA Wesley Berry Flowers Funeral Flowers Never Delivered Commerce Township Michigan Author: Alabama Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express Commerce Township, Michigan

May 06 2015
Bishops Flowers and Gifts Bishops FlowersBishops Flowers & Gifts1001 E. Main St Tupelo MS 38804(662) 844-3410 (800) 438-7281 Flower Fraud Tupelo Mississippi
Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Florists: Bishops Flowers and Gifts Tupelo, Mississippi

Apr 30 2015