Your Search | ava's flowers
Approximately 896 Reports Found

Jun 13 2014
Wesley Berry Flowers Flower Delivery Express SCAM - FLOWERS DELIVERED TO THE WONG ADDRESS & AT THE WRONG TIME! Santa Monica Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Personal Services: Wesley Berry Flowers Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
Amy Florist Looked online for a florist to send flowers to my mother. Ordered them online thru Amy Florist and used my credit card. Ordered on June 12, 2014, card was charged, no flowers ever delivered. You call the number given and it goes straight to voice mail and the voice mail is full. I click a link that reads track my order and it states I do not have any new orders to track. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Florists: Amy Florist Internet

Jun 12 2014
beverly catering ron berookhim ron berookhim beverly catering is lousy and cheap ,has spoiled rotten food and half dead flowers beverly hills California Author: los angeles, California Catering: beverly catering ron berookhim beverly hills, California

Jun 11 2014
Avas Flowers Terrible service/delivery/price Nationwide Author: Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Avas Flowers Nationwide

Avas Flower's Sent dead flowers ,will not give refund Internet
Author: SAGINAW, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Avas Flower Select State/Province

Jun 10 2014
Avas Florist avasflowers.net DID NOT DELIVER FLOWERS TO FUNERAL - NOW WANTS TO SEND FRUIT BASKET 5 DAYS LATER Nationwide Author: Walnut Creek, California Funeral Services: Avas Florist Nationwide

Jun 10 2014
Avas Flowers Mothers Day flowers never delivered after 4 days Mahwah New Jersey Author: Saint Leonard, Maryland Florists: Avas Flowers Mahwah, New Jersey

Jun 10 2014
Blooms Rewards Blooms Today I ordered flowers few months back for my sister's engagement and ever since than I have been charged $9.95/99 a month for some kind of membership that I did not sign up for, or gave my authorization to. Haymarket Virginia Author: Fort Collins, Colorado On-Line Business: Blooms Rewards Haymarket, Virginia

Jun 09 2014
Blooms N Roses - www.bloomsnroses.com AKA: Classic Flowers and 24hrs Classic Flower - www.yellow-net.com; www.afloristintoronto.com Misleading Information, Untrustworthy, , Failure to Deliver goods purchased, Lied about my order of delivery date. No return calls or Action to make refund. Mississauga and Toronto Internet Author: Canmore, , Alberta Florists: Blooms N Roses Mississauga Toronto Ontario Select State/Province

Jun 07 2014
www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com/Flowers ORDERED FLOWERS FOR A FUNERAL THEY NEVER DELIVERED THEM Commerce Township Michigan Author: KINGSPORT, Tennessee Florists: www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com/Flowers Commerce Township, Michigan

Jun 04 2014
Avas Flowers Purchased & Advance Paid IN FULL for flowers for birthday party then HOURS before delivery due ask for MORE MONEY Nationwide Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Florists: Avas Flowers Nationwide

Jun 04 2014
Avasflowers.com Ava's FlowersAvas Flowers Misrepresentation, Late Delivery, Wrong Item, Terrible Service Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Florists: Avasflowers.com Select State/Province

Jun 04 2014
Avas Flowers No Delivery, No Response Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Florists: Avas Flowers Select State/Province

Jun 03 2014
Avas Flowers Flower Delivery Scam. Customer Service nonexistent. FRAUD! Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Liars: Avas Flowers Gainesville, Florida

Jun 03 2014
AVAS Flowers Did not deliver flowers on time Nationwide Author: Carson City, Nevada Modeling Agencies: AVAS Flowers Nationwide

Jun 03 2014
AVAS FLOWERS THIS COMPANY IS A NEW YORK CITY BASED COMPANY/FLOWER BUISNESS WHO ALSO HAS A WEB BASED WIRE SERVICE. I TRID THIS COMPANY FOR MOTHERS DAY INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH A PRIVATE LOCAL FLORIST IN THE AREA FOR THE DELIVERY. THIS WAS MY FIRST MISTAKE . SO THIS WAS THE PROBLEM ;YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO A REAL FLORIST WITH YOUR CONCERNS. WHAT PISSED ME OFF IS THEY WIRE YOUR ORDER TO A LOCAL VENDER BUT THEY OVER CHARGE YOU AS WELL. I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY MOTHER FOR MOTHERS DAY TO BE DELIVERED SATURDAY. THEY WERE DELIVERED AND WERE BEAUTIFUL BUT WERE LEFT I THE NEIGHBORS GARAGE! WE WERE ABLE TO RETRIEVE THEM. WHEN I CALLED I GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WHO SAID THAT THE DRIVER WAS CONFUSED ABOUT THE ROAD . REALLY? I GAVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AND MY PHONE NUMBER. IT GETS BETTER.....I ORDERED BIRTHDAY FLOWERS FOR MY DAUGHTER FRIDAY FOR SATURDAY....SHE GOT THEM TODAY. I CALLED AND EMAILED THEM TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND I GOT....WE ARE LOOKING INTO IT. SO I CALLED THE LOCAL VENDER WHO ACTUALLY MADE THE ARRANGMENT AND DELIVERED IT AND SHE TOLD ME THE WIRE DID NOT GET TO HER SHOP UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT. TO THIS VERY MOMENT , AVAS FLOWERS IS IGNORING ME. POOR BUISNESS PRACTICE. I SPENT 150.00 . WHAT A CRAPPY EXPERIENCE. NEW YORK CITY NY Author: Grass Valley, California Franchises: AVAS FLOWERS Nationwide

Jun 02 2014
Teleflora, Tom Butler, Carrie Darr Bait and Switch Ripoff!! Web Site Flowers NOT AVAILABLE!! Four attempts and they only got worst-used 3 Florist! Los Angelas California
Author: Dallas, Georgia Florists: Teleflora Los Angelas, California

May 31 2014
Ready Flowers www.readyflowers.com They didn't delivered my order. I complained and they promised to deliver with upgraded flower, still no delivery. I kept trying to contact them. The phone number they present was not connected, holiday /business hour message only, no way to talk in person. They never replied to my e-mails or service request form I have been sending in. I finally canceled the order, but the money was not back either. They have the worst attitude to the customer. No follow up confirmation for anything they should have done. I want my money back. Internet Author: Buxton , Maine Florists: Ready Flowers Internet

May 30 2014
Camille's flowers and gifts It's all about taking my money and not going the extra mile to do the service West palm beach Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Florists: Camille's flowers and gifts West palm beach, Florida

May 30 2014
avas flowers avasflowers.com a total mothers day ripoff,liars and scam Internet Author: grand rapids, Michigan Fragrance Materials: avas flowers Internet

May 30 2014
Erie Construction Mother got a 4000$ shower for around $8000 - elderly ripoff - even gave her flowers after the order Dayton Ohio Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Bed & Bath: Erie Construction Dayton, Ohio

May 29 2014
Avas Flowers Rip Off - Horrible Customer Service and Business Practices! www.AvasFlowers.com Internet Author: Yuba City, California Advertising / Deceptive: Avas Flowers www.AvasFlowers.com, Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Wesley Berry Did not deliver flowers I ordered online for $51.97 and will not refund money, answer calls, or return emails. West Bloomfield Internet Author: Antelope, California Florists: Wesley Berry Internet

May 28 2014
Flowerdeliveryexpress It says delivered in 24 hours, I order flower for a friend after coming home from the hospital. It's now Thursday and they still have not delivered the flowers. I called on Wednesday and they said it was going out. They offer a $20 dollar coupon, but they charge you $19 for a service fee, and $12 dollars for a H.C. Fee. Save your self a lot of stress. DONT use this company.!!!!! nation wide Nationwide Author: New York Credit Card Fraud: Flowerdeliveryexpress Nationwide

May 23 2014
Wesley barry Flowers Flower delivery express.com Ripped off, credit card scam, absolutely NO customer service !! west bloomfeild Michigan Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: Wesley barry Flowers Michigan