Your Search | avg
Approximately 77 Reports Found

Aug 12 2014
AVG RANDOM SELF AUTORENEWING Internet Author: Lincoln City, Oregon Internet Services: AVG Internet

Aug 03 2014
PC Experts 247 LLC Duped into believing they were AVG Internet Author: Internet Computer Service & Repair: PC Experts 247 LLC Internet

May 26 2014
AVG Anti-Virus Software Unable to install, sent in circles for help, want you to pay $14,99 for remote installation San Francisco California Author: Pensacola, Florida Communications & Networking: AVG Anti-Virus Software San Francisco, California

May 04 2014
247 Support Experts Inc SWERG Inc.10380 Bren Road WestMinnetonka,MN, 55343 System Tune up and Support for 299.00 on April 23, 2014. Supposedly its AVG Anti-virus minnetonka Minnesota
Author: Muldrow, Oklahoma Hackers: 247 Support Experts Inc minnetonka, Minnesota

Apr 29 2014
AVG Technologies scamming public into renewing service w/o their knowledge San Francisco California Author: St Louis, Missouri Computer Software: AVG Technologies San Francisco , California

Apr 15 2014
Ron Johnson Naturell Ultra Premium CocktailsLlerutan Distribution Co.Naturell Spirits CoCRJ Capital LLC Ron Johnson stole $300,000 from investors in AVG (This will be the first they know about it) + $30,000 in investment money. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Ron Johnson Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 07 2014
AVG-2014 Antivirus software Totally HIJACKED MY COMPUTER, Nothing now works, 2 days still can't get it to run, No Internet ect.. Internet Author: Mohave Valley, Arizona Computer Software: AVG-2014 Antivirus software Internet

Jan 04 2014
AVG Technologies Refusal to Issue Refund Newton North Carolina
Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Computer Software: AVG Technologies Newton, North Carolina

Oct 11 2013
AVG Technologies others to follow INTERNET DISASTER Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Sun City, Arizona Computer Fraud: AVG Technologies Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Oct 09 2013
Softwarepros.com Thought I was purchasing an avg upgrade for two years and was redirected to thier site, 58.00 ripoff unknown Author: Saint Marie, Montana Credit Card Fraud: Softwarepros.com Select State/Province

Sep 30 2013
aemidiotech.com aemidiotech.com I had purchased services from Aemidio in February, 2013, so I was not forwarned. I contacted services for support for my Linksys router. This group posed as Cisco tech support. The American named men did have Indian accents, but I wasn't sure if Cisco was using overseas tech support as so many companies are. They sold me a tech support package, with it being cheaper to purchase a several year package in the long run. They worked many hours to get my router up and running, and ran a scan to clean up viruses. In that process they convinced me that my virus scan was not working and they had another program that would work better. I asked for a detailed invoice stating the services purchased several times and they only gave me a copy of my paypal receipt for payment. They erased my Adobe Illustrator in the process to increase my computer speed and loaded the virus program. They sold a multiple year package as it would be cheaper.  Several months later I got a message from AVG that I did not have a license number to run their internet security program. I contacted Aemdio and they said their license numbers were different that AVG's and my computer was not compatible with AVG and they needed to reload a different virus scan program. .  . delhi Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: aemidiotech.com Select State/Province

Sep 08 2013
AVG Security Software Created havoc on my computer to try to get me to buy other software internet Author: Beaumont, Texas Software: AVG Security Software Internet

Aug 24 2013
AVG 149 Bluxome StreetSan Francisco, CA 94107USA But a license for a year and in 3 month was told it expired San Francisco, California
Author: Pittsbugh, Pennsylvania Computer Software: AVG Select State/Province

Jul 13 2013
AVG TECH BUDDY SERVICE TechBuddy Service crashes laptop, AVG will not refund money Internet Author: LEESBURG, Florida Computer Service & Repair: AVG TECH BUDDY SERVICE Internet

Jul 11 2013
AVG CANNOT REMOVE FROM MY COMPUTER! Internet Author: Acton, California Computer Software: AVG Internet

Jun 13 2013
PCHelp Station Selling you free AVG programs and charging you for 24/7 services that do not do what they allege Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Anaheim, California Computer Fraud: PCHelpStation Toronto, Ontario

May 01 2013
AVG Antivirus Software BE WARNED--FREE AVG WILL SCREW UP YOUR COMPUTER Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Computer Software: AVG Antivirus Software Internet

Apr 11 2013
AVG Technologies Tied up my desktop for some time after I used trial program and did not buy full . Internet Author: McMurray, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: AVG Technologies Internet

Mar 28 2013
AVG.com AVG Technologies 1 year subscription failed, asks to renew after just 1 month Brno, Internet Author: , California Computer Software: AVG.com Internet

Mar 18 2013
NUBRAND SOFTWARE PC UTILITY KIT This is a rip off! - I paid $39.00 via credit card. The software disappeared as did my AVG antivirus Vancouver British Columbia Canada Author: , Ontario Computer Software: NUBRAND SOFTWARE Vancouver, British Columbia

Feb 17 2013
AVG Anitvirus software AVG Antivirus Ripoff - Can't install and want to charge to help me to install original software. Newton, North Carolina Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Software: AVG Anitvirus software Newton, North Carolina

Jan 06 2013
AVG HORRIBLE!!! Only program I can NOT and have NEVER been able to unistall Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Computer Software: AVG Internet

Dec 31 2012
AVG virus protection SCAM, Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Fraud: AVG virus protection Internet

Oct 24 2012
AVG Technologies Automatic Renewal Billing Internet Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Computer Marketing Companies: AVG Technologies Internet

Aug 30 2012
AVG False advertising of free tech support. AVG sent out a corrupted update per customer service which crashed my computer. I am a paid subscriber to their service. Service offers free tech support. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Software: AVG Internet