AVON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: avon
There may be more specific results for "avon"
For more specific results for "avon"
Showing 26-50 of 766 Found Reports For more specific results for "avon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 10 2016
route 66 warranty SCAM AND CRIMINALS ARIZONA Internet Author: avon, Connecticut Auto Warranty: route 66 warranty Internet

Mar 01 2016
Aldi's Grocery Store Bait and Switch advertising McKees Rocks Pennsylvania Author: Ben Avon, Pennsylvania Grocery Stores: Aldi's Grocery Store McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2016
National floors direct High pressure sales, not truthfull, high pricing, dishonest, nasty customer servic Avon Internet Author: East hampton , Connecticut Home Improvements: National floors direct Internet

Jan 21 2016
Ima Mom Amazon Seller Refusing Refund Valporaiso Indiana Author: Avon, Indiana Colleges and Universities: Ima Mom Valporaiso , Indiana

Jan 20 2016
CenturyLink Took money for services not provided failed to reimburse for time spent waiting for noshow techs Avon, Ohio Nationwide Author: Avon, Ohio Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Vivint APX Alarm Don't sign the contract Calgary, Alberta
Litteracy Matters Author: Calgary, Alberta Security Services: Vivint Calgary, Alberta

Dec 22 2015
Schaller Mitsubishi Schaller Auto Group Lied to, ripped off New britain Connecticut Second thought Author: Avon, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Schaller Mitsubishi New britain, Connecticut

Dec 09 2015
Joe's AV Bought Item that web site says was in stock and obviously was not Kings New York Author: Avon, Indiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Joe's AV Kings, New York

Dec 01 2015
INNOVATE 1 SERVICES INNOVATE 1 did not only rip me off but actually stole from me two weeks after the initial rip off AVON Connecticut Author: Halifax, Other Questionable Activities: INNOVATE 1 SERVICES Internet

Nov 25 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Andy Gomez, Dywight Johnson, Mark Brown, Andrew Green I received an email from Capital One Fast Cash about a $6000 loan and what got me is that they was asking me to send them money to get money. I was so in need of money not thinking and sent and they kept telling me the money will be there a certain time and it never happened. I sent a lil over $500 that they insisted on me borrowing it from a friend . So now I have no $6000 and I got to pay a friend back $500 that I don't have. Miami Florida Author: AVON PARK, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Capital One Fast Cash Miami, Florida

Nov 19 2015
Carol adams my survey avon Internet Author: avon, Indiana Online Trading: Carol adams my survey Internet

Nov 09 2015
www.everrb.com Ordered 3 pair of what I knew would be knock off Raybans for $74.97. Company sent 3 totally different pairs than what was ordered and is refusing to give me an RMA to return for correct glasses ordered or issue a Refund. I have corresponded by email for 4 weeks and then only resolution offreded was first a 10% than a 20% discount on my NEXT order! lol! They want me to spend more money with them to make things right only for me to be charged in full for glasses they clearly CANNOT supply. Run, do not pass go, do not collect $200.... this company will take your money and laugh all the way to the bank.... as they have with mine. Minhangqu Shanghai Shanghai China Internet Author: Avon, Indiana Sunglasses: www.everrb.com Internet

Nov 02 2015
NATIONAL FLOORS DIRECT SLOW WORK, MULTIPLE RESCHEDULING, SEVERAL DAMAGED WALLS AND TRIM AVON Massachusetts
Author: Alabama Builders & Contractors: NATIONAL FLOORS DIRECT AVON, Massachusetts

Oct 25 2015
Christopher Whilby Thief and Scam Artist Avon Connecticut Author: Hartford, Connecticut Loans: Christopher Whilby Avon, Connecticut

Sep 20 2015
freddyyorkies Freddy sold me two dogs that I paided upfront for. I never got the dogs. He says he's a breeder of teacup Yorkies NOT REAL The shipping company he uses is also BOGUS! Baltimore Maryland Internet Author: Avon lake , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: freddyyorkies Internet

Sep 14 2015
Suntrust Bank, Suntrust Mortgage Florida Cheats & Liars Frostproof, Avon Park, Lake Wales Florida Young Idiot Author: , Florida Mortgage Companies: Banks: Suntrust Bank , Florida

Sep 12 2015
Bernie and phyls furniture Completely lied to just to get a sale. We Purchased what I was told was a top of the line REAL leather sofa set but really it's dis coloring and ripping at seam on seats we don't even use Nashua Massachusetts
Author: Avon, Massachusetts Sales People: Bernie and phyls furniture Nashua, Massachusetts

Sep 10 2015
INNOVATE1 SERVICES INNOVATE1 SERVICES SCAM AND FRAUD: STAY AWAY Avon Connecticut Author: Mill Creek, Washington Credit Services: INNOVATE1 SERVICES Avon, Connecticut

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Aug 24 2015
Farmington Bank Avon Connecticut Steve Geeme Discrimination Avon Connecticut Learn.... Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Civil Rights Violators: Farmington Bank Avon CT Avon , Connecticut

Aug 16 2015
AVON COSMETIC Beautiful Cosmetic's, perfume, Anew products Nationwide Author: Lake Park, Georgia Beauty Products: AVON COSMETIC Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Prestwick One Home Owners associations Prestwick Golf clubH&H property Management PRESTWICK ONE REFUSED TO FIX MY SEVERELY LEAKING ROOF FOR 18 MONTHS THE FINED ME. Avon Indiana Author: avon, Indiana Property Management: Prestwick One Home Owners associations Avon , Indiana

Jul 06 2015
Browne and Associates ,consulting and Design,  Browne and Associates Consulting and Design, Extraordinary Floors Took all the money in advance and never delievered the wood brevard North Carolina Please Contact Me Author: avon lake, Ohio Building Products: Browne and Associates (consulting and Design) brevard, North Carolina

Jun 27 2015
Advance America they told me I would be going to jail if I didn't pay the money right away avon Indiana
Author: Plainfield, Indiana Accounting: Advance America avon, Indiana

May 14 2015
embrace home loans worst of the worst home loan lenders in florida tampa Florida Author: avon park, Florida Mortgage Companies: embrace home loans tampa, Florida