AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: award notification commision
There may be more specific results for "award notification commision"
For more specific results for "award notification commision"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 21 2017
Award Notification Commision Run by Charles H Jacobs and Charles W Fox Just letting people know to be aware of this scam.  Kansas City Kansas Author: Fort Myers, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 18 2017
central award distribution won 2 million dollars--must apy 12.99 processing fee kansas city Kansas Author: st marys, Pennsylvania Internet: central award distribution kansas city, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 14 2017
Logmein Raised my rates and charged my expired Credit Card for auto renewal without permission or notification. Boston Massachusetts Author: WNY, New York Internet Services: Logmein Boston, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2017
bella serata charged my bank account without notification of cancalation Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: bella serata Internet

Apr 12 2017
Award Notification Commission Charles W. Fox Looks legal, sounds good but a rip-off....reading other reports ANC asked for more $. They asked me for $11.89 to get 2 million. so glad I read other postings. Thank you Kansas City Kansas Author: Mount Morris, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 10 2017
National Review Network promised an award to me totaling $734,940 U. S. Dollars if I send $18.00 Purchasing fee. Chandler Arizona Author: San Pedro, California Cash Services: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Apr 10 2017
payloadz.com Payloadz to win customer service raspberry award Internet Author: Diggers Rest, Alabama Internet Fraud: payloadz.com Internet

Apr 10 2017
Jeff G Norman Sent a document stating I won a Sweepstakes award and requested $18 check to recive an entry procedure for cash winnings. Chandler Arizona Author: Teton, Idaho Questionable Activities: Jeff G Norman Chandler, Arizona

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 14 2017
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

National Award Services George Hyde
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Liars: National Award Services Internet

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 07 2017
Paranormal Romance Guild Cut author services that had been paid for, without notification Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Paranormal Romance Guild Internet

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 26 2017
Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION They send me letter stating I win $2,000.000 and asking to send them $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Lacey , Washington Accounting: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Rosegal Made purchase for 150.00 i returned items to china cost me 50.00 & i got stuck with bill .so i lost 200.00 no clothes & paypal said i didn't have enough evidence i sent it back when i sent copy of receipt of everything. China Nationwide
Urgent notification for your order from Rosegal.com! Author: L.I.C, New York Clothing Stores: Rosegal Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
international award services Office of George Hyde Supervisor of awards and final judging director Kansas city Kansas
Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: international award services Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Bild Properties Refused to pay commision after I arranged for someone to lease one of their properties. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Bild Properties Miami, Florida

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. refund follow up for Premium Brand skin care Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Larry hourdExecutor of awards Told me that I won money and never got anything Kansas city Kansas Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas