AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: award notification commision
There may be more specific results for "award notification commision"
For more specific results for "award notification commision"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Patrick Spencer Emailed me about a Garnishment Notification and Arrest Notice Internet Author: Newhebron, Mississippi Loans: Patrick Spencer Internet

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Reverse Mortgage Paperwork Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
Vivint APX Holding Group, APX In early July 2017, I submitted in writing a request for termination of services by Vivint for my home alarm service. About a week later, I received an email indicating that I did not submit required notification for termination of services. Provo Utah Author: Rosamond, California Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 14 2017
Kohl's Watch out your Kohl's gift cards - they will suddenly turn valueless! Good luck trying to get your money back, if you were not fooled and remember you still have money in them! Menomonee Falls Nationwide update to my complaint Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: Kohl's Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Hugh Wells Hugh hired me to repair multiple items at 1 property, then consult for other properties that he needed guidance on... I spent no less than 4 hours in phone time with Hugh for which I did not invoice so as to enable his business. Not only did he fail to hold up to his promise to award me the projects if I consulted for him, but he took a month to pay the first invoice then the most recent invoice has not been paid for almost 90 days. I have emails stating he will never pay. He has been a very deceiving person with no accountability or moral code. Palm desert California Author: Rancho mirage, California Home Improvements: Hugh Wells Palm springs, California

Aug 12 2017
TheGeeksDepot.com I purchased a Harry Potter Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter & Express Ticket on 8/9/17.   When I made the purchase I got a confirmation email the order was processed and I'd be getting a shopping notification on my expedited order soon.  I never got a shipping notification and it never arrived. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company via email messaging and get no communication back. They only have an email address listed for customer service and I'm calling my bank next! Internet Author: Saint Ignace, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: TheGeeksDepot.com Internet

Aug 10 2017
Central award distribution Guslav a. Cuguenin Official notice assurity award of 2,000,000 Kansas City Kansas Author: Columbus, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Central award distribution Kansas City , Kansas

Aug 05 2017
International Award Services George Hyde, Awards and Final Judging Director. I received a letter from the company, Stating that I won $ 2,000,000,00 And in the letter I was asked if I wanted to take a lump sum, of $1,325,000,00 Or take payments of$ 66,666,66 But that I needed to send $12.99 for Delivery fee, or an additional $3.00 for rush processing. Which would be $15.99. So I sent the first $12.99 in, And about a month later I received another letter stating almost the exact same thing as the first letter. And wanting another $12.99 or $15.99 for rush processing. So by this time I got on the internet and discovered this site. So this is where we stand. I hope they catch this guy and shut down his phony scam. It would really be nice to make the guy pay the money to everyone he promised. Just sayin... KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Dry Ridge, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Services KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Aug 05 2017
Skinnyme Chocolates Yourskinnychocolate Charged $34.95 to my credit card for chocolates that were advertised as free. Beware!! These chocolates are not free! They are actually VERY EXPENSIVE!! Scottsdale Arizona Regarding Ripoff report #1390570 Author: Bowie, Maryland Bake Shops: Skinnyme Chocolates Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 05 2017
imediaethics Stinkyjournalism imediaethics biased investigative journalism in Examiner.com Internet
Is this Rip Off Report about iMediaEthics a Hoax? Author: Internet News Media: imediaethics Internet

Aug 04 2017
Royal Ventures LLC Dealer was award of the transmission problem Longwood Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealers: Royal Ventures LLC Longwood, Florida

Aug 01 2017
ANC - Award Notification Commission Confusing Mailing Informing me of My New Riches KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Auburn, New York Attorney Generals: ANC - Award Notification Commission KANSAS CITY, Missouri

Aug 01 2017
Award Notification Commission/ Commissioner of Judging * Processing Division Larry Hound Executor of Awards I can b winner of jackpot for either 1,325,000.00 a large sum payment or winner of $66,666.66 yearly for 30yrs adding to 2,000,000.00 . I have to send in a fee for $12.99 & rush processing for $3.00 total of $15 dollars. Mandatory is a requirement to win jackpot. 7 days to make sure that it's received. Kansas City, Kansas Author: Blue Ridge, Virginia Attorney Generals: City Officials: Award Notification Commission/ Commissioner of Judging * Processing Division Kansas City, , Kansas

Jul 29 2017
Pretty Sweet I placed an order for two large cups for gifts. I was sent an email with shipping notification. I followed up with an email asking why I hadn't received them yet, I received an email from Kristen relaying that it would be 3-5 weeks because there had been so many people that had ordered. That was back in May. I've emailed twice since, and have had no response. Online only Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Gift Shops: Pretty Sweet Internet

Jul 28 2017
Big Beautiful People dating service Continued to take money out of my account without notification. Internet Author: Galva, Illinois Dating Services: Big Beautiful People dating service Internet

Jul 27 2017
Life Storage Uncle Bob's Storage No Refund & No Notification Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Rental Stores: Life Storage Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Large Prize Scam via Mail Kansas City Kansas Author: Magalia, California Cross-Border Scams: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 25 2017
Award notification commossion A N C Required 12.99 to get a check from anc for 1325000 Kansas city Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Court Judges: Award notification commossion Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Chase Bank chase bank dragging feet, refuses to coopoerate with td bank, in a timely matter windermere Florida Perhaps You Should Rethink This?? Author: orlando, Florida Banks: Chase Bank windermere, Florida

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin Beware of doing any kind of business with Budget Hearing Centers , he will commit any crime to make money Bloomington Minnesota Bloomington Minnesota
Budget Hearing Centers Rebuttal Author: bloomington, Minnesota Hearing Aid Centers: Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 23 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION ANC i was send a letterfrom ANC that I just WON 2,000,000,00 and I had two option the 1st was to receive my money and a 30 year structured annuity of $66,666,66 or 2nd a lump of $1,325,000.00 but I had to send them $12.99 which I did and havn't nothing from them this took place in Juneabout the 2nd week of 2017 Kansas  Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION Kansas, Kansas