AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: award notification commision
There may be more specific results for "award notification commision"
For more specific results for "award notification commision"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
Award Notification Commission Sent me a fraud awards letter telling me I am a winner of 1.325, 000, 00 Kansas Missouri Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Award Notification Commission Kansas , Missouri

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 18 2017
International Award service Office of George High supervisor of awards and final judgment PO Box 2905 Kansas City Kansas 66110 USA Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Cash Services: Accounting: International Award service Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 15 2017
International Award Payment Center A Prize Competition Oppertunity Warning of Forfeiture Nationwide
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Payment Center Internet

Jun 02 2017
BRIC Group REVIEW: BRIC Group; a global organization that meets the needs of its clients at a local level. BRIC GROUP expanded to operate out of five global offices to be convenient to their clients. BRIC Groups objective is to keep this local perspective when building relationships with our clients. *UPDATE: BRIC Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BRIC Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Outstanding Payment Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: BRIC Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BRIC Group delivering solid returns to investor clients. The BRIC Group offers investors divers real estate investment opportunities in equally diverse markets around the world. The BRIC Group is all about trust and confidence. Their business model ensures complete peace of mind. The BRIC Group is developing its own master-planned beachfront resort in Northeast Brazil. london,

May 31 2017
Judging Office & Decision Center Award Moyification CommissiomAward Headquarters Midwest Letter offers recipient $1,327,940.00 lump sum payment as Option A and $2,000,000.00 30 year annuity payment with no taxes withheld A $12.99 mandatory fee for deliver is required. Kansas City Kansas Author: Simpsonville, Kentucky ORGANIZED CRIME: Judging Office & Decision Center Kansas City, Kansas

May 31 2017
Bureau of Notifications Committee of Premium Award Center Cruel hoax of big sweepstakes cash award Chandler Arizona
Author: Puyallup, Washington Liars: Bureau of Notifications Committee of Premium Award Center Chandler, Arizona

May 30 2017
Judges Office -Decisions Center Award Notification Commission ANC /po box 7069 Shawnee mission Kansas 66207 Fake prize award of 1325,000.00 USA 7800154482 1194276833 Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorney Generals: Judges Office -Decisions Center Nationwide

May 20 2017
Award Notification Commission Grand Prize Sweepstakes XVll Award Notification of winnings of $2,000,00.00 and for me to send a processing fee of $12.99 by cash, check, or moneyorder payable to ANC. Kansas City Kansas Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

May 17 2017
International award payment center Corporate headquarters International award payment center of Kansas City Missouri Deceive , hoodwink, to pray upon trustworthy people and elderly people North Kansas City Montana
Author: Middlesex county, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: International award payment center North Kansas City, Montana

May 16 2017
Fabian Cole sent a text from 415-200-2149 with subj: legal charges notification that I defrauded them and that I needed to get an attorney and they would contact my employer if I didn't make arrangements to pay the money back, I would pay for court cost, legal proceedings etc etc Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Wanted Criminals: Fabian Cole

May 14 2017
International Award Payment Center/ Arthur T. Lee Arthur T. Lee Confirmed Candidate, Award Disbursement Account, Grand Prize payment $15,000.00 North Kansas City Missouri. 64116 Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney Generals: International Award Payment Center/ Arthur T. Lee Nationwide

May 09 2017
Revboost Nitricrush Automatic ordering without notification Savannah Georgia Revboost Nitricrush Automatic ordering without notification Savannah Georgia Author: Crosslake, Minnesota Medical Supplies: Revboost Savannah, Georgia

May 06 2017
Antonio Bayon-Casiano, Attny. at Law This attorney provided lousy service, treated me disrespectfully, when I fired him, as a revenge withdrew my case without my permission and eithout any notification. Ponce, Puerto Rico Puerto Rico Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Antonio Bayon-Casiano, Attny. at Law Ponce, Puerto Rico

May 02 2017
Federal Transaction Services Possible Scam: System for Award Management (SAM) Email Notifications from Third Party Companies Largo Florida
Author: Asheville, North Carolina Financial Services: Federal Transaction Services Largo, Florida

Apr 27 2017
US Awards US Awards chandler, AZ Your business has been nominated for an Award Chandler Arizona Author: Yakima, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: US Awards Chandler, Arizona

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 21 2017
Award Notification Commision Run by Charles H Jacobs and Charles W Fox Just letting people know to be aware of this scam.  Kansas City Kansas Author: Fort Myers, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 18 2017
central award distribution won 2 million dollars--must apy 12.99 processing fee kansas city Kansas Author: st marys, Pennsylvania Internet: central award distribution kansas city, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 14 2017
Logmein Raised my rates and charged my expired Credit Card for auto renewal without permission or notification. Boston Massachusetts Author: WNY, New York Internet Services: Logmein Boston, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2017
bella serata charged my bank account without notification of cancalation Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: bella serata Internet

Apr 12 2017
Award Notification Commission Charles W. Fox Looks legal, sounds good but a rip-off....reading other reports ANC asked for more $. They asked me for $11.89 to get 2 million. so glad I read other postings. Thank you Kansas City Kansas Author: Mount Morris, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 10 2017
National Review Network promised an award to me totaling $734,940 U. S. Dollars if I send $18.00 Purchasing fee. Chandler Arizona Author: San Pedro, California Cash Services: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona