AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: award notifcation commision
There may be more specific results for "award notifcation commision"
For more specific results for "award notifcation commision"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 31 2017
Bureau of Notifications Committee of Premium Award Center Cruel hoax of big sweepstakes cash award Chandler Arizona
Author: Puyallup, Washington Liars: Bureau of Notifications Committee of Premium Award Center Chandler, Arizona

May 30 2017
Judges Office -Decisions Center Award Notification Commission ANC /po box 7069 Shawnee mission Kansas 66207 Fake prize award of 1325,000.00 USA 7800154482 1194276833 Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorney Generals: Judges Office -Decisions Center Nationwide

May 20 2017
Award Notification Commission Grand Prize Sweepstakes XVll Award Notification of winnings of $2,000,00.00 and for me to send a processing fee of $12.99 by cash, check, or moneyorder payable to ANC. Kansas City Kansas Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

May 17 2017
International award payment center Corporate headquarters International award payment center of Kansas City Missouri Deceive , hoodwink, to pray upon trustworthy people and elderly people North Kansas City Montana
Author: Middlesex county, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: International award payment center North Kansas City, Montana

May 14 2017
International Award Payment Center/ Arthur T. Lee Arthur T. Lee Confirmed Candidate, Award Disbursement Account, Grand Prize payment $15,000.00 North Kansas City Missouri. 64116 Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney Generals: International Award Payment Center/ Arthur T. Lee Nationwide

May 02 2017
Federal Transaction Services Possible Scam: System for Award Management (SAM) Email Notifications from Third Party Companies Largo Florida
Author: Asheville, North Carolina Financial Services: Federal Transaction Services Largo, Florida

Apr 27 2017
US Awards US Awards chandler, AZ Your business has been nominated for an Award Chandler Arizona Author: Yakima, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: US Awards Chandler, Arizona

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 21 2017
Award Notification Commision Run by Charles H Jacobs and Charles W Fox Just letting people know to be aware of this scam.  Kansas City Kansas Author: Fort Myers, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 18 2017
central award distribution won 2 million dollars--must apy 12.99 processing fee kansas city Kansas Author: st marys, Pennsylvania Internet: central award distribution kansas city, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 12 2017
Award Notification Commission Charles W. Fox Looks legal, sounds good but a rip-off....reading other reports ANC asked for more $. They asked me for $11.89 to get 2 million. so glad I read other postings. Thank you Kansas City Kansas Author: Mount Morris, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 10 2017
National Review Network promised an award to me totaling $734,940 U. S. Dollars if I send $18.00 Purchasing fee. Chandler Arizona Author: San Pedro, California Cash Services: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Apr 10 2017
payloadz.com Payloadz to win customer service raspberry award Internet Author: Diggers Rest, Alabama Internet Fraud: payloadz.com Internet

Apr 10 2017
Jeff G Norman Sent a document stating I won a Sweepstakes award and requested $18 check to recive an entry procedure for cash winnings. Chandler Arizona Author: Teton, Idaho Questionable Activities: Jeff G Norman Chandler, Arizona

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 14 2017
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

Mar 11 2017
National Award Services George Hyde
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Liars: National Award Services Internet

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 26 2017
Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION They send me letter stating I win $2,000.000 and asking to send them $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Lacey , Washington Accounting: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
international award services Office of George Hyde Supervisor of awards and final judging director Kansas city Kansas
Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: international award services Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Bild Properties Refused to pay commision after I arranged for someone to lease one of their properties. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Bild Properties Miami, Florida