Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

award notification commision

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 05 2017
Magic Tracks Did not allow an order to be cancelled upon notification it was backordered. Additionally, fraudulently offers a 60-day money back guarantee, but offers no mechanism to return items. Internet Author: NEW YORK, New York Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 02 2017
Smgl Corp India Jewelry Smgl.org My order was not what I paid for. Items cheap and exchanged for trash India Internet
Wow Author: Nowata, Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: Smgl Corp India Jewelry Internet

Dec 30 2016
Award notification commission Scamming Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Award notification commission nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 26 2016
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Larry hourd: as the executor Commission of judging processing division award no Nationwide Author: Cairo, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Award Notification Commission Corporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext Gen, Inc Certified Award and Provision of Payment. Including options A and B for winning disbursement. Shawnee Mission Kansas Author: Boyne City, Michigan Cash Services: Award Notification Commission Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Dec 21 2016
safetouch renewal without notification Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Sales People: safetouch Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe I noticed the advertisement on Facebook and placed an order for 3 of their puppy banks on 11/23/16. I received an email from the company stating, thanks for my order and I would receive a notification when it has been sent. I have not received any further communication from the company and I have sent two follow-up emails to the company to ask about the shipment of my order and have not received a response. Alexandria Louisiana Author: Milford, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 17 2016
International Judging Headquarters and Award Declaration Center International Award Services Office of George Hyde, Financial Tenet William S. Barstow Director, / Award Notification Commission Micheal Balensly and Morley Smith Director of Awards and Edward Kuoblau payable to ANC MAIL OF AWARD MONEY RIP ME OFF WITH MONEY I HAD TO SEND FOR PROSSESING kANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Strathmore, California Cash Services: International Judging Headquarters and Award Declaration Center kANSAS CITY, Kansas

Dec 11 2016
North American Award Center- Capital Reserve VII-NAAC Have constantly sent me notices asking for money saying I won the contests just send the $15-$12-$5. kansas city Mo Missouri Author: Crestline, California Telemarketers: North American Award Ceneter kansas city Mo, Missouri

Dec 10 2016
westlake financial repossesion with out notification vehicle payments made for 56 months repoed wit 3 payments remaining puyalluip wa puyallup wa Now you understand the consequences of loan default Author: Puyallup, Washington Motor Vehicle: westlake financial Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 08 2016
Gillian Moody PR/Video Editor Fraudster Alert Toronto Ontario
Award-Winning Communicator, Public/Video Relations Practitioner Gillian Moody Files Against Author/Attempted Video Dude Paul Collins, but Still Wants To Support the Mentally Challenged Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Gillian Moody Toronto, Ontario

40, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

41, Report #1341919

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Sent a letter stating I have won 1,327,940 and need to sign my name and send $12.99 for processing paperwork. Kansas City Kansas Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: Larry Hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd Congratulations you just won $1,327,940.00 and the cash funds will be paid directly to you! Kansas City Kansas
Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Nov 19 2016
International Award Service Office of George Hyde Took Money From Me Kansas City Kansas
Author: Morgantown , West Virginia Telemarketers: International Award Service Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Judging office &Decisions center ANC Award Notification Commission This company sent me 3 letters saying I won $2,000,000,00 or I can take the lump sum of $1,327,940,00 and I have to pay $12.99 for Delivery and to rush processing add an extra $3.00 total enclosed $15.99. This company keeps sending this same letter to me. Kansas city Kansas
Author: SAN BRUNO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Judging office &Decisions center Kansas city , Kansas

Nov 08 2016
ANC Award Notification Commission Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification Commission Kansas city Kansas Author: Lauderhill, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: ANC Award Notification Commission Kansas city, Kansas

Nov 06 2016
The deal empire Well i order a body shaper panty on oct. 19 and i stiil didn't get no notification i email then 3 times I still didn't get no reply Online Internet Ummm... Author: Bronx, New York Door to Door Sales: The deal empire Internet

Oct 31 2016
award notification commission, kanasas city Kansas Author: longbeach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: award notification commission kanasas city , Kansas

Oct 28 2016
The International Award Payment Center Blue Series Xiii, A.T.Lee, Program Coordinator This company has sent me this letter saying i won a large amount of money when i sent my money in i never recieved any money. I would like to be added to any civil suite that is against this company. Kansas City, MO 64121-9620 Nationwide Author: Bushnell , Florida tempdir: The International Award Payment Center Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ANC,  Kansas, KS 66110 Nationwide Author: Bushnell , Florida tempdir: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Nationwide