Your Search | award notification commision

May 16 2016
Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer,cash-Award Signatory for the payments division. They sent me a letter saying that I have won 3 million dollars and that I needed to pay a processing fee of $20 in order to receive the money BABYLON New York Author: Fort Worth, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 15 2016
Award Notification Commission? Larry Hourd Received very official looking mail indication I had won 2 million dollars! send 13.99 Larry Hourd by mail only. I just wanted to make everyone aware of this fraud. Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission? Nationwide

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 13 2016
Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Clearette 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company provides e-cig users with top-rated electronic cigarette products for the most enjoyable experience on the market.*UPDATE: Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program - A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Yes They Lie Author: 1112, New York Liars: Clearette Electronic Company TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Clearette Electronic Cigarettes giving customers more freedom, offering a large array of products to tailor to customer’s needs. ECigarettesMarketplace.com Gives Clearette E-Cigarettes Best Tasting Menthol E-Cigarette Award of the Year. Great river , New York

May 12 2016
larry hourd award notification commission Nationwide Author: chula vista , California $$ REWARDS Offered: larry hourd Nationwide

May 10 2016
International award payment center Keep sending me award letter stating that I want and I need to pay them so much money Kansas city Montana 64121 Author: tacoma, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center

May 09 2016
NORTH AMERICAN AWARD CENTER 1401 ARMOUR ROADP.O. BOX 219134KANSAS CITY, MO 64121-9134(also shown listed as NORTH KANSAS CITY 64116 on the internet) $21,000 CASH PRIZE COMPETITION KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: SUMNER, Missouri Cash Services: NORTH AMERICAN AWARD CENTER KANSAS CITY, Missouri

May 08 2016
international award payment center I sent them checks to play the questionnaire games they sent me to win thousands of dollars nationwide Author: Herculaneum, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: international award payment center Internet

May 06 2016
calif cash award david banner i was a winner of 3.5 million and a new car. send 350.00 to a sharon pond. i was to send 5500.00 in a form of bank check over night express to sharon pond 1127 n e 55 st oaklahoma city ok 73118. i did so, the next day i talked with a mr kennedy he said i had to send 25000.00 in two checks of 12500.00to this sharon pond that is when i put a stop to this this david banner has been calling me day and night, i tlod him to stop calling it has done no good california Author: temecula, California Cash Services: calif cash award

May 06 2016
Kross, Lieberman, & Stone, Inc Just debited my bank card for $208 without warning, notification, OR permission Morrisville North Carolina ... Author: MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa Collection Agencies: Kross, Lieberman, & Stone, Inc

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 03 2016
Award Notification Commision Commisioner of Judging, processing division Ripoff! Asking for money for delivery. Kansas city Kansas Author: Huntington, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commision Kansas city, Kansas

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

May 02 2016
PCH Sent me PCH winner award notice on 4/27/16 N/A Internet Author: arlington, Texas Liars: PCH Internet

May 02 2016
Award notification commission Charles w Fox,Charles H Jacobs, This company has scam me out of my money Kansas Kansas
Author: Pontiac , Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Award notification commission Kansas, Kansas

Apr 30 2016
American cash award and prizes Edward? and Patrica Anderson, Albert James from FBI, Western $499 send toJamaica, Donald Trump would helpme Nationwide Author: Brookings, Oregon Federal Government: American cash award and prizes Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Tarrant County Appraisal District Golden Fleece Award Fort Worth Texas Response to Understanding the Process Author: Corinth, Texas Government Corruption: Tarrant County Appraisal District Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Butler , Rose & Jameson has been sending me letters upon letters stating I have 2,201,071.00 sweepstakes Award to be claim asking me to send $20.00 for Assessment &processing fee. I have sacrify a lot of money thinking that i was going to win the amount of money stipulated in the letters only to realized that this is a Ripoff Fresh Meadows New York
Author: Staten Island, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

Apr 27 2016
Rapid Reply Financial Notification Advisor The said I won a total of $2,536,092.23. And they requested that I send them $20m so they could began processing my award. And have my award delivered by a bonded carrier.Indianapolos Indiana Author: Fresno, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Rapid Reply Indianapolos, Indiana

45, Report #1302055

Apr 26 2016
Award Notification Commission Yesterday, I received a letter stating that I had won $1,327,940.00 and I quite by accident sent a check of $12.99 and mailed it without knowing it was a scam. Kansas City Kansas real Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Lottery: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

46, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

47, Report #1301950

Apr 26 2016
Commissioner of Judging Award Notiffication Commission #13570 Received a notionification indicating that I won 1,327,940.00 single check or 2,000,000.00 for 30 yrs. but I have to mail them a payment for $13.89 Kansas City Kansas Author: F'orest Park, Illinois Financial Services: Commissioner of Judging

48, Report #1301924

Apr 26 2016
ANC Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission This morning I got this in the mail amount was $2,000,000,00 lump sum or 1,327, 946.00 lump sum. Just send him $12.99 cash, check or money order. Kansas City Kansas
real Author: Waialua, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: ANC Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 25 2016
Judging Office & Decisions Center Award notification commission MIWorld Headquarters, MidwestUSA Kansas City Kansas Author: Spring City, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 25 2016
ANC / Larry Hourd I was sent an Award Notification Letter stating I won 1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas
Scam Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: ANC Kansas City, Kansas