Your Search | award notification commision

Oct 28 2016
The International Award Payment Center Blue Series Xiii, A.T.Lee, Program Coordinator This company has sent me this letter saying i won a large amount of money when i sent my money in i never recieved any money. I would like to be added to any civil suite that is against this company. Kansas City, MO 64121-9620 Nationwide Author: Bushnell , Florida tempdir: The International Award Payment Center Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ANC,  Kansas, KS 66110 Nationwide Author: Bushnell , Florida tempdir: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
07:48 PM, be aware dealers , they haven't pay commision on the var for more than 3 month and refuse to let us talk to any body in finance , just lies we are getting lie after lie Nationwide Author: MIAMI, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Maritime Asbestos Trust Willard E. Bartel & David Peebles,/the Jaques Admiralty Law Office As the executor of my decease fathers estate; Money that is award for his Asbestos case is believed to be stolen by the Attorneys. Cleveland Ohio Author: Brookyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Maritime Asbestos Trust Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
NextGen, Inc. Official declaration of certified award Shawnee Mission Kansas
Sorry. But this letter does not say you actually WON anything. Author: Gilboa, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: NextGen, Inc. Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
12:21 PM Larry Hourd, NextGen, Inc., Award Notification Commission (ANC) Sweepstakes swindle, Fake Sweepstakes Shawnee Mission, Kansas City Kansas Author: Hysham, Montana Questionable Activities: Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 13 2016
Luminous skin care products Belle Epoque eye cream I ordered a free trial of Luminis advanced skin care and Belle Epoque except for the $5.95 shipping fee I received the product with no notification from the companies.  Internet Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida Liars: Luminous skin care products Internet

Oct 10 2016
Metro PCS Change Plan without Prior notification Nationwide Author: fontana, California Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Oct 02 2016
Award Notification Commission ANC Sent out a letter stating Official Declaration of Certified Award and Provision of Payment as though I could be a winner with the idea number that was issued to me. If I became the winner is had to option of how to be paid. There is a premium offer fee for delivery of $11.89 and it's mandatory. Kansas City Kansas Author: Antioch , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City , Kansas

Oct 01 2016
north american award center naac; capital reserve VII deceptive mailer- scam kansas city Missouri Author: san francisco, California Consumer Services: north american award center kansas city, Missouri

Sep 22 2016
Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Repossed My Car Even Without Notification Fort Worth Texas And just how were you unware? Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Dealers: Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 19 2016
NPF Reports Division Solicited money be sent in return for cash award over $1 million. Jackson Heights New York Author: Lapel, Indiana Cash Services: NPF Reports Division Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 18 2016
Award notification commission William macdougal. John McNabb They say I won two million and I can have it once I pay to get it Kansas city Kansas Author: Ishpeming , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Sep 18 2016
Award notification division John mcnabb and William macdougal They want me to give them 12.99 in exchange for 2,000000.00 keep sending letters saying I won and my status is limbo Kansas city Kansas city kansas Author: Akron, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification division Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Dr. Michael K. Obeng REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Sep 10 2016
Award Notification Commission Scam about winning a million dollars. They want you to send 12.99 and then they will either send you a lump sum or half of the money . Kansas City Nationwide Author: Sylmar, California Liars: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
InFront Webworks Award Winning InFront Webworks apparently scamming the public since 2009 Colorado Springs Colorado responce Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: InFront Webworks Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 02 2016
Award notification commission Anc,international award services They told me I won 2,000,000.000 I just needed to send 13.89 Kansas city Kansas Internet Author: Marysville, Washington Attorneys General: Award notification commission Internet

Sep 01 2016
Garden Grove Police Department Sign That This Department is Corrupt Garden Grove Alex, you parasite, you're up to your games again Author: Yorba Linda, California Police: Garden Grove Police Department Garden Grove,

Aug 27 2016
Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Sent ripoff scam requesting I pay 15.99 to relieve my award winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: Americus, Georgia Liars: Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
Larry H Hourd Award Notification Commission sent me and award letter stating I would win $1,327,940.00 if I paid $12.99 of an Acquisition FEE. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Hourd Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas