Your Search | award notification commision

Jun 30 2014
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd Being a recent widow, 67 yrs old, finances are at a premium. I was so excited when I first opened this mail, then see it is a scam. broke my heart, shattered some dreams in just a few seconds. Kansas City Kansas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Liars: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 30 2014
Sherman Industries Signed Contract, gave deposit and RECEIVED A CHAPTER 11 NOTIFICATION Westbury New York
Author: Bohemia, New York Builders & Contractors: Sherman Industries Westbury, New York

Jun 27 2014
William Rilenge How can he get an adoption award when I have rescued 1000's of dogs? St. Louis Nationwide Author: Clayton, Missouri Animal Services: William Rilenge Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
New Monies Verifier Registrants of Offer Approval Form Notification Sequence to Individual. NMV-13Monies Access UnitMonies Locator Services I received this from the US Mail. Legal Size 2 page very nicely written letter informing me that I have been approved to have individualized guaranteed access to Monies being distributed. Upon receipt of this letter, You have been successfully Identified and Issued this Notification Se-quence to Individual - Made-Out you to proceed forward to the New Monies...Our Congratulations! It also lets me know that each year assigned monies are Issued/distributed as regulated by policies govern-ing cash giveaways, sweepstakes awards, and other money issuing entities. Maarssen Washington Author: Spokane, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: New Monies Verifier Registrants of Offer Maarssen, Select State/Province

Jun 26 2014
RVTL Dermaskin Antiaging Cream On 6/25/13 ordered Dermaskin Antiaging Cream - canceled 15 min. after ordering - rec'd cancellation notification - 7/13 VISA card shows shpg chgs - I cancelled product, but they say not shpg chgs. Palmdale California Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Alternative Health: RVTL Dermaskin Antiaging Cream Palmdale, California

Jun 26 2014
Award Notification Commission Authorized by Larry Hourd They sent a bogus letter claiming I could win $1,140,000 or $2,000,000 with my choice of payment. Kansas City Kansas Author: Starkville, Mississippi Cash Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 25 2014
CitiFinancial Corporation Foreclosed on my house and gave no notification Irving Texas Author: West Chesterfield, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: CitiFinancial Corporation Irving, Texas

33, Report #1082034

Jun 25 2014
Office Of The President award notification commission I wasn't buying what they was trying to sale. Kansas City Kansas Author: Mount Hermon, Louisiana Cash Services: Office Of The President award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 25 2014
Baileys Work clothes and outdoor supplier I ordered a jacket....they said it would be here in less than a week....two week later i call and they tell me that it is backordered! NO notification....nothing....just wait until October....no wonder amazone kicks their butt. Nationwide Author: goleta, California Clothing Stores: Baileys Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
GreenDot Walmart Moneycard Unlawful hold on TAX REFUND deposit/ No notification/ Wouldnt release funds Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: GreenDot Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
International Award Payment Center A. T. Lee They sent out letters requesting monies just a discounted fee of $9.00 with 1080 form for a cash award of 20,000.00 Kansas City Montana Author: Detroit, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Montana

Jun 23 2014
Global Tel Link Corporation They sold me a fraudulent phone account that cannot be accessed ! I asked for a refund a month ago and turned it into my bank fraud division ! They contacted GTL and was mailed a fraud phone account showing I used it ! I can not use it because they lied to me that they service the facility I bought it for. It cannot be accessed at all. I just called them and they said I had to wait 3 more weeks for a refund that I know im not getting but will turn these fraudulent phone records into the New Mexico Attorney Generals office Monday 8/19 and probably the Utilities Commision here in Santa Fe NM Denver Billing dept Internet Author: belen, New Mexico Utility Companies: Global Tel Link Corporation Denver , Colorado

Jun 20 2014
Prize Entrant Notification Bureau Wealth Facilitation Department Assistance Disbursement Division Recieved a letter stating I possibly could have won $1,800,000.00 Lynbrook , New York Author: Canon City, Colorado Questionable Activities: Prize Entrant Notification Bureau Lynbrook , , New York

Jun 20 2014
National Asset Allocation Sarah Fiore; Saul Gilbert; Notification of Unclaimed Cash and Prizes Confirmation Notification Big Scam Jericho New York Author: Orangevale, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Asset Allocation Jericho, New York

Global Monetary Fund Express Notice for cash award Forest Hills New York
Author: Electra, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Global Monetary Fund Forest Hills, New York

Jun 19 2014
Award Notification Commission Judging Office & Decisions Center Received a letter stating that I had won $1,320,000.00 and had to send in an acquistion fee of $12.99 to receive the prize money. Kansas City Kansas Author: LINCOLN, California Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 19 2014
office of the president award notification commission I won 3,000,000 and I need to send $12.99 within 7 days. kansas city Kansas Author: Maurice, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: office of the president award notification commission kansas city , Kansas

Jun 19 2014
Award Notification Commission Award Notification Commission Judging Office. Sent by Larry Hourd. Said I won either a lump sum of 1,320,000.00 or 2,000,000.00 over 30year in payments of 66,667.00 each year. They asked me to reply within 7day of me getting my letter and had to pay 12.99 acquisition fee for premium offer and was due and is required to be paid to the office of ANC aka AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION upon recipt of my letter in order to recive my winnings. Po Box 2905 Kansas Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Po Box 2905 , Kansas

Jun 18 2014
Award Notification Commission William MacDougal Award Notification Commission Ripoff Letter for 3,000,000 Kansas City Kansas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Con Artists: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 17 2014
Freedom Boat Club Sold the club without any notification, took our money after selling, no straight answers! Destin Florida Nationwide Author: Destin, Florida Boat Marinas: Freedom Boat Club Nationwide

Jun 16 2014
Award Notification Commission Free, $1,320,000.00 if I send back letter with $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Half Moon, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 15 2014
R.P.R Financial Payment Announcement, data control processing department, confirmed award payment long beach New York Author: las vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: R.P.R long beach, New York

Jun 14 2014
The International Award Payment Center stated that I had won $15,000.00 Leduc Alberta
Author: leduc, Alberta Cash Services: The International Award Payment Center Leduc, Alberta

Jun 13 2014
Award Notification Center Scam $3,000,000 claim Kansas City Kansas Author: Hebron, Indiana Cash Services: Award Notification Center Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 13 2014
Award Notification Commission Said I won a Sweepstakes Kansas City Kansas Author: Nanty Glo, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC