Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

award notification commision

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Abusive Parents: Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Award Notification Commission William MacDougal, Compliance Examiner Please Respond Immediately, Officially entered for $2,000,000, payment due-$12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Hemingford, Nebraska Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 23 2017
Award Notification Commission New York New York Author: New York , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission New York , New York

Jan 22 2017
International Award payment center BLUE SERIES XIII ASK ME TO SEND $9 TO win $15,000 check KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: International Award payment center KANSAS CITY , Missouri

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 12 2017
Judging office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Judging office & Decisions Center Kansas city , Kansas

Jan 12 2017
American Cash Awards Caller stated his name was Frederick Peterson and Frank Peterson. He called me seven times on 1/12/2017. Cash Award then harassing language Does not appear on CID Does not appear on CID Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards nationwide

Jan 10 2017
American Cash Awards John Brown Call imediately to claim award. Three phone numbers 804 876 4281, 876 889 2394, 815 515 0459 Jamaica Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: American Cash Awards

Jan 05 2017
Magic Tracks Did not allow an order to be cancelled upon notification it was backordered. Additionally, fraudulently offers a 60-day money back guarantee, but offers no mechanism to return items. Internet Author: NEW YORK, New York Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 02 2017
Smgl Corp India Jewelry Smgl.org My order was not what I paid for. Items cheap and exchanged for trash India Internet
Wow Author: Nowata, Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: Smgl Corp India Jewelry Internet

Dec 30 2016
Award notification commission Scamming Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Award notification commission nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 26 2016
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Larry hourd: as the executor Commission of judging processing division award no Nationwide Author: Cairo, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Award Notification Commission Corporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext Gen, Inc Certified Award and Provision of Payment. Including options A and B for winning disbursement. Shawnee Mission Kansas Author: Boyne City, Michigan Cash Services: Award Notification Commission Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Dec 21 2016
safetouch renewal without notification Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Sales People: safetouch Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe I noticed the advertisement on Facebook and placed an order for 3 of their puppy banks on 11/23/16. I received an email from the company stating, thanks for my order and I would receive a notification when it has been sent. I have not received any further communication from the company and I have sent two follow-up emails to the company to ask about the shipment of my order and have not received a response. Alexandria Louisiana Author: Milford, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 17 2016
International Judging Headquarters and Award Declaration Center International Award Services Office of George Hyde, Financial Tenet William S. Barstow Director, / Award Notification Commission Micheal Balensly and Morley Smith Director of Awards and Edward Kuoblau payable to ANC MAIL OF AWARD MONEY RIP ME OFF WITH MONEY I HAD TO SEND FOR PROSSESING kANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Strathmore, California Cash Services: International Judging Headquarters and Award Declaration Center kANSAS CITY, Kansas

Dec 11 2016
North American Award Center- Capital Reserve VII-NAAC Have constantly sent me notices asking for money saying I won the contests just send the $15-$12-$5. kansas city Mo Missouri Author: Crestline, California Telemarketers: North American Award Ceneter kansas city Mo, Missouri

Dec 10 2016
westlake financial repossesion with out notification vehicle payments made for 56 months repoed wit 3 payments remaining puyalluip wa puyallup wa Now you understand the consequences of loan default Author: Puyallup, Washington Motor Vehicle: westlake financial Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 08 2016
Gillian Moody PR/Video Editor Fraudster Alert Toronto Ontario
Award-Winning Communicator, Public/Video Relations Practitioner Gillian Moody Files Against Author/Attempted Video Dude Paul Collins, but Still Wants To Support the Mentally Challenged Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Gillian Moody Toronto, Ontario

49, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

50, Report #1341919

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Sent a letter stating I have won 1,327,940 and need to sign my name and send $12.99 for processing paperwork. Kansas City Kansas Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: Larry Hourd Kansas City , Kansas