AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: award notification commission
There may be more specific results for "award notification commission"
For more specific results for "award notification commission"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 01 2017
Publishers Clearing House Peter Brown/ chief Financial Officer and Bob Crawford/ President of Winners Selection Commission Scammers posing as Publishers Clearing House trying to convince me that I have won a huge lottery. Delray Beach Florida Author: BAY CITY, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Publishers Clearing House Delray Beach , Florida

Apr 30 2017
copy my commission unauthorize use my card,keep telling me they will refund money but never do Internet Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: copy my commission Internet

Apr 27 2017
US Awards US Awards chandler, AZ Your business has been nominated for an Award Chandler Arizona Author: Yakima, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: US Awards Chandler, Arizona

Apr 21 2017
Award Notification Commision Run by Charles H Jacobs and Charles W Fox Just letting people know to be aware of this scam.  Kansas City Kansas Author: Fort Myers, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 19 2017
TWC Revenue &Trust Management BENEFIT OVERPAYMENT COLLECTIONS TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISSION Stealing Benefits. Austin Texas Still stalling Author: AUSTIN, Texas City Employees: TWC Revenue &Trust Management Austin, Texas

Apr 18 2017
central award distribution won 2 million dollars--must apy 12.99 processing fee kansas city Kansas Author: st marys, Pennsylvania Internet: central award distribution kansas city, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 14 2017
Logmein Raised my rates and charged my expired Credit Card for auto renewal without permission or notification. Boston Massachusetts Author: WNY, New York Internet Services: Logmein Boston, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2017
bella serata charged my bank account without notification of cancalation Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: bella serata Internet

Apr 12 2017
Award Notification Commission Charles W. Fox Looks legal, sounds good but a rip-off....reading other reports ANC asked for more $. They asked me for $11.89 to get 2 million. so glad I read other postings. Thank you Kansas City Kansas Author: Mount Morris, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 11 2017
Steve Goldschmied Scammed me out of $5,000 Commission Fullerton California Author: Santa Ana, California Loan Modification: Steve Goldschmied Fullerton, California

38, Report #1193569

Apr 11 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Apr 10 2017
National Review Network promised an award to me totaling $734,940 U. S. Dollars if I send $18.00 Purchasing fee. Chandler Arizona Author: San Pedro, California Cash Services: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Apr 10 2017
payloadz.com Payloadz to win customer service raspberry award Internet Author: Diggers Rest, Alabama Internet Fraud: payloadz.com Internet

Apr 10 2017
Jeff G Norman Sent a document stating I won a Sweepstakes award and requested $18 check to recive an entry procedure for cash winnings. Chandler Arizona Author: Teton, Idaho Questionable Activities: Jeff G Norman Chandler, Arizona

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 14 2017
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

National Award Services George Hyde
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Liars: National Award Services Internet

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 07 2017
Paranormal Romance Guild Cut author services that had been paid for, without notification Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Paranormal Romance Guild Internet

Feb 27 2017
HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN Awful garbage products Cares only about commission and not the client NEW YORK New York Great service Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Agencies: HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK, New York

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas