Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

award notification commission

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 03 2017
International judging headquarters and award declaration center I got a letter saying I won $2,000,000 to respond within a week to receive this money, I just needed to pay $12.99 for processing. I thought it was weird because I never applied for this but said hey what do I have to lose so I sent it.  Kansas city, KS
Author: Lancaster, California Nonprofit Organizations: International judging headquarters and award declaration center KS

Feb 03 2017
Aztec Consulting Terry, possibly Dave Tollenaar (associated with phone # 760-334-1011) Failed to Pay Wages & Commission Encinitas California Author: North Hollywood, California Con Artists: Aztec Consulting Encinitas, California

Feb 02 2017
Neuro XR Neuro XR MTNneuroxrmtn8448440095 Excessive recursive billing without notification and refuses to cancel account Jackson Wyoming Author: Phoenix, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Neuro XR Jackson, Wyoming

Jan 31 2017
KCC class action services Enclosed is a check in the amount of &773.11 representing your settlement award in the Bhayani., eat all. V. The JAM I.P. Class action settlement. The refund of your payment amounts to 374.48. The interest an equal share of the remaining money in the fun amounts to $398.63. If we did not get additional information from your law requires us to back up with hold of some payments. The back up withholding rate is 28% on taxable nonwage income an additional 7% for California if applicable. The enclosed check must be cashed by April 26 20,17. After that date of the check will be void and will not be re-issued. You should consult your tax advisor account as to the tax treatment of the settlement award you are receiving under the settlement because the settlement administrator and the attorneys representing the parties and the case cannot provide you with tax advice. If you have any questions regarding the distribution, please contact us at PO Box 40007, College Station, TX 77842. Yours very truly Remington Grove Apartments claims administrator. Remington Grove Apartments is in Sunnyvale. Rhode Island Author: Santa clara, California Attorneys & Legal Services: KCC class action services Rhode Island

Jan 31 2017
SKW Central SKW Central, Sean Keegan Walker's Tax Liens Increased fees without notification, accidentally deleted account, poor customer service an understatement American Fork, Utah
This company takes care of its customers. .. this entire scenario was a misunderstanding. Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: SKW Central American Fork, Utah

Jan 31 2017
WASC-Senior College & University Commission Covered up multiple diploma mills & fraudulent payments of fed. edu dollars Alameda California Cal State University/Stanford/UC/WASC conceal investigative findings (because they don't exist) and then lawyered-up and threatened a CSU student. Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: WASC-Senior College & University Commission Alameda, California

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Abusive Parents: Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Award Notification Commission William MacDougal, Compliance Examiner Please Respond Immediately, Officially entered for $2,000,000, payment due-$12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Hemingford, Nebraska Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 23 2017
Award Notification Commission New York New York Author: New York , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission New York , New York

Jan 22 2017
International Award payment center BLUE SERIES XIII ASK ME TO SEND $9 TO win $15,000 check KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: International Award payment center KANSAS CITY , Missouri

Jan 22 2017
Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Grant Writing & Research: Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco, California

Jan 18 2017
Indiana State Athletic Commission Indiana Gaming Commission, Johanna Holland Indiana Athletic Commission is corrupt and ruined my brother's MMA career Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Lemont, Illinois Government Services: Indiana State Athletic Commission Indianapolis, Indiana

Jan 14 2017
Racine Toyota France and Jason in FinancePatt Carr GM Dealer earn$ big commission$$ by holding refund$ Wisconsin Author: Antioch, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Racine Rotors Wisconsin

Jan 12 2017
Judging office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Judging office & Decisions Center Kansas city , Kansas

Jan 12 2017
American Cash Awards Caller stated his name was Frederick Peterson and Frank Peterson. He called me seven times on 1/12/2017. Cash Award then harassing language Does not appear on CID Does not appear on CID Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards nationwide

Jan 10 2017
American Cash Awards John Brown Call imediately to claim award. Three phone numbers 804 876 4281, 876 889 2394, 815 515 0459 Jamaica Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: American Cash Awards

Jan 05 2017
Magic Tracks Did not allow an order to be cancelled upon notification it was backordered. Additionally, fraudulently offers a 60-day money back guarantee, but offers no mechanism to return items. Internet Author: NEW YORK, New York Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 02 2017
Smgl Corp India Jewelry Smgl.org My order was not what I paid for. Items cheap and exchanged for trash India Internet
Wow Author: Nowata, Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: Smgl Corp India Jewelry Internet

Dec 30 2016
Award notification commission Scamming Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Award notification commission nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Advance Marketing Group Ryan Allaire, Jeff Mills, Goldmills Marketing LLC Business Opportunity Scheme as described by Federal Trade Commission New Richmond Wisconsin Author: New brighton, Minnesota E-trade: Advance Marketing Group New Richmond , Wisconsin

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 27 2016
Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage NAMBLA Member Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage NAMBLA Member litsed my home, did not sell it and sent me an invoice for his commission and marketing for $15,000.00 with a threat to turn it over to a collection agency Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Dec 26 2016
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Larry hourd: as the executor Commission of judging processing division award no Nationwide Author: Cairo, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Nationwide