Your Search | axia college at the university of phoenix

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
First in fragrance Aus liebe sum duft , Ausliebezumduft.de Deceptive Shipping to the united states Germany Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: First in fragrance

Dec 05 2016
Select homes Had this home for 15 years. Electrical, plumbing and serious structural problems. Have a video to prove it. When select homes put my home together they put the chimney hole in the wrong spot. Instead of repairing the hole in wood they rolled tar paper over it. Worst mistake I ever made purchasing a select home. Richfield North Carolina Author: Gold hill, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Select homes Richfield, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) or TryTrimGenesis Deceptive Free Trial Offer that results in autobilling of $100's without pre-approval or notice Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) Internet

Department of Global Response Report Documents Chandler Arizona
Author: BRANDENBURG, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Department of Global Response Chandler, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
Playster Poor Customer Service at best New York City New York Author: Carterville, Illinois Books, Records & Videos: Playster Internet

Dec 05 2016
Gywnnie Bee GB Rip Off, Buyer Beware, Deceitful, Charging practices, when I cancelled my account the money was then taken off my card. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Clothing Stores: Gywnnie Bee Internet

Dec 05 2016
Pedro Quezada I received an email that states he would like to give me 475,000.. I just received the email and after reading what was posted, I believe it is a scam London Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Accounting: Pedro Quezada Internet

Dec 05 2016
Online Trading Academy My Experience with Online Trading Academy at the Woodland Hills, CA location Woodland Hills, CA Nationwide Author: Woodlan Hills, California Investment Brokers: Online Trading Academy Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 05 2016
Christopher Skovira- Avolio Chris Skovira I lost total custody of my son with this guy Greensburg Pennsylvania
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Christopher Skovira- Avolio Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Dec 04 2016
Hitwe.com Auto Renew scam fake dating site. Internet Answer from the Support Team Hitwe.com Author: miami, Florida Dating Services: Hitwe.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Auto Europa Naples Sold a Lemon- Out of State Purchase Naples Florida Author: Asheville, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Auto Europa Naples Naples, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Lux International Dale's Aps I'm just an ordinary person who happens to view the this site but didn't order the product DK-510p Odense C Denmark Author: San jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Dale's Aps Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
end of the line Renee KorolyRebecca CayeKelly GebhardtPleasant Valley Stables Pleasant view farms Horse rescue dealer business to support the kill buyer. Harmony Pennsylvania Author: butler, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: end of the line Harmony, Pennsylvania

Dec 04 2016
CD Baby The download mp3 album pauses, you have to contact them on Mon. Portland, OR 97230 Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Media: CD Baby Internet

Dec 04 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered November 14 and items never arrived. I've sent several email with no reply. Irvine California Author: American Fork, Utah Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Kelsy Sebold Clinic Joycelyn Cooper I was terminated for false accusations that I went into the sharp box. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: Kelsy Sebold Clinic Houston, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Power Seller Digital Bait and Switch - beware of these scammers Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Internet

Dec 04 2016
Servpro Servpro of Nantahala Servpro cannot be trusted to take care of the valuables in your house Franklin North Carolina Author: Western North Carolina, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Servpro Franklin, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 04 2016
desert schools We are desert schools, we can do whatever we want, its in our terms service. phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: desert schools phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
D V Auto Center Robert Otis Jason Otis Deer Valley Auto Center Lied misrepresented fraud fraudulant stole steal Phoenix Arizona
Author: Anderson, California Auto Dealers: D V Auto Center Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Power Places Tours Inc Fred Toby Weiss, Theresa Weiss, Gregg Braden, Lauri Wilmott, Power Places Tours v Free Spirit Filed abusive trademark infringement suit to try and remove the truth of their cheating and dishonesty from Rip Off Report Boulder Colorado
WOW!!!! Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Power Places Tours Inc Boulder, Colorado