Your Search | az hot seats

Oct 08 2015
Blake Kelley Southwest Elite Services (SWES)Prosperity Trade MovementMidwest Elite Services Job scams Scottsdale AZ Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Nonprofit Organizations: Blake Kelley Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Author: yonkers, New York Auto manufactures: SINNERS HOT RODS LLC Seymour, Indiana

Oct 06 2015
Iqor Iqor Holdings US Inc company makes millions but can't seem to pay employees Tempe AZ and all over Author: Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Iqor

Oct 06 2015
12:53 PM Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Gina Delmedico, Abelard Construction Never paid on contract sold. Unresponsive. Terrible craftsmanship. Unprofessional. Unhappy Homeowners. Hostile work environment Phoenix Arizona Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Phoenix, AZ

Oct 05 2015
Rebuttal I've never had a contract for a remodel in Denver CO. That is totally incorrect . I had two hot tub jobs that were canceled by family who contracted them. There are no fixtures in a hot tub. Thanks There are no fixtures. They kept my tools Edgewater Colorado Author: Edgewater, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: Rebuttal Edgewater, Colorado

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 01 2015
Cox Communications Cox Employee said I would get my refund check in the mail for accedintal overpayment Glendale AZ Author: Mesa, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
orange county intersection safety program i was trying to drive past the van on my right side,they dont allow you to dispute ticket,you have too download pdx files things i never heard of,they won't 158.00 which i dont' have im a senior being rob by, these people,they don;t care about anyone safety just hand over the money orange county tempe az. Consequences.... Author: astoria, New York Unusual Rip-Off: orange county intersection safety program Internet

Oct 01 2015
Central Auto Sales Complete Auto Scam Hot Springs Arkansas You're Not Alone Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Central Auto Sales Hot Springs, Arkansas

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet

Sep 30 2015
BEST BUY Best Buy Mesa, AZ GEEK SQUAD CAN'T INSTALL A TV LEVEL Mesa Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BEST BUY Mesa, Arizona

Sep 28 2015
Vivid Seats FRAUD! Chicago, Illinois Author: Ogdensburg, New York Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, , Illinois

Sep 26 2015
Jumia Kenya Jumia Overpricing the the infinix Hot Note 2 inorder to claim a discount that does not exist. Nairobi Internet
Author: Nairobi, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Jumia Kenya Internet

Sep 25 2015
All My Sons Moving Charges at the last minute, lots of damage to my possessions and missing items Phoenix, Az. Nationwide Author: Orient, Ohio Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Mattress Discounters, Misrepresented the companies warranty and mislead me on the company's consumer satisfaction policy Surprise Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Mattress Manufactures: Mattress Discounters, Surprise, AZ Surprise, Arizona

Sep 23 2015
AZ Affordable Moving Pat Riccardelli Broken furniture/no returned calls or messages/no insurance claim filed Peoria Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: AZ Affordable Moving Peoria, Arizona

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 21 2015
03:12 PM Lousy quality truck seats Los Angeles California Internet Author: Austin, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Internet

Sep 20 2015
VividSeats Beware of ordering from Vivid Seats Internet Author: Douglass, Kansas Sports Teams & Clubs: VividSeats Internet

Sep 19 2015
AZ Remodeling and Plumbing. Simon Leizbold, Regional Director Irresponsible and Unexcusable Management Practices of Regional Director Boca Raton, Florida Author: St Johns, Florida Home Improvements: AZ Remodeling and Plumbing Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Car Mart Car repossessed for complaining about car dying in middle of the intersection Hot Springs Arkansas
Smarter than you realize Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Car Mart Hot Springs, Arkansas

Sep 17 2015
Hotwire Deceptive and Misleading Hot Hotel Deals San Francisco Internet
Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Sep 17 2015
GoDaddy Bait and Switch -- unlimited is not unlimited Scottsdale Az Author: Irvine, California Internet: GoDaddy

Sep 16 2015
04:00 PM I bought some birds from this person he made arrane ments with u ship I sent 2400.00 and no birds or record of any tranactions Phonex AZ Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Internet