Your Search | az hot seats

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 08 2016
VIVIDSEATS.COM Vivid seats vividseats RIP OFF SITE- CHANGED PRICES OF TICKETS CHICAGO Internet Author: San Diego, California Ticket Sales: VIVIDSEATS.COM Internet

Dec 07 2016
RoamPay pcihelpcenter flagship merchants Scam credit card processing cottonwood heights Utah Author: hot springs, Arkansas Credit Card Processing Companies: RoamPay cottonwood heights, Utah

Dec 05 2016
MERITAGE HOMES AZ Agreed To Cover Warranty Work, Then Refused scottdale Arizona Author: GOODYEAR, Arizona Builders & Contractors: MERITAGE HOMES AZ scottdale, Arizona

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Nov 30 2016
Chia Jou Diana Wan No hot water, No heat, Toilet doesn't flush, Electrical outlet doesn't work, Kitchen sink faucet won't move appropirately Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Better Business Bureau: Chia Jou Diana Wan Fullerton, California

Nov 29 2016
New Age Skin Care Deceptive Advertising - Do Not Trust the Free Trial Tempe AZ Author: Seattle, Washington Alternative Health: New Age Skin Care Internet

Nov 29 2016
AZ PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSION BEWARE !!!! RIPED OFF $600 U.S. ARMY/U.S.M.C. VETERAN SURPRISE AZ!! STAY AWAY !!!! El Mirage Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AZ PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSION El Mirage, Arizona

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 28 2016
Delta Airlines Delta's Horrible Customer Service - Changed Flight Time - Failed to Notify - Refused Seats to us Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Air Travel: Delta Airlines Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 23 2016
Praza Health LLC Rip offs and lies Scottsdale Arizona Author: Modesto, California Drug Manufacturers: Dayle AZ

Nov 21 2016
Great Escape Guardsman Bought couch and recliner love seats and leather is peeling. No one will repair. Says normal use. Algonquin Illinois Author: South Elgin, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Great Escape Algonquin, Illinois

Nov 20 2016
Cloud Soft Seats Mfg. Inc. No customer service response for a product not delivered and credit card charged St. Augustine Florida UPS Delivery Confirmation Author: granbury, Texas Bed & Bath: Cloud Soft Seats Mfg. Inc. St. Augustine, Florida

Nov 18 2016
zippybud1996@gmail.com Zippybud@Tutanota.com Zippybud1@Safe-mail.Net Zippybud1996@Hushmail.Com High_priority@safe-mail.net Greencoach424@Gmail.com Zippybud R.A.W. Entertainment Scorchin' Hot Entertainment Emett Coleman Emitt Coleman Dolores Conley Marijuana Market Bonnie Williams Mail order mariuana scammer East Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Atlanta, Georgia Drug Dealers: zippybud1996@gmail.com East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2016
Networx Online Solutions LLC Networx Online Solutions LLC3039 W. Peoria Ave C102-407Phoenix, AZ 85029888-504-0933info@networxonlinesolutionsllc.com I received a telemarketing call stating Networkx would provide a website, business development team complete support for only $420.00. Arizona Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Networx Online Solutions LLC Internet

Nov 17 2016
Camino Seco Village and HSL Properties Tucson AZ Slumlord Markets Uninhabitable Fire Hazard Death Traps. Tucson Arizona TYG Really? Author: Tempe, Arizona Landlords: Camino Seco Village Tucson, Arizona

Nov 15 2016
Az luxury auto Rip off, liars, deceitful Phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Az luxury auto

Nov 14 2016
Bella Vita Belle Vita instant lift, Bella Vita Collagen Serum, Mooieyecream, Captaluxskinserum BUYER BEWARE -- trick $97 monthly subscription either AZ or CA Internet Author: Agoura Hills, California Eye Care: Bella Vita Internet

Nov 13 2016
Vonage Small Business users BEWARE of Vonage Internet Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: Vonage Internet

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 07 2016
2012 Watch it out if you buy and install flooring material thru HomeDepot !!! Flagstaff AZ Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Home Improvements: HomeDepot Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Audio Video Resources Audio Video Resources Rip-Off Phoenix Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Camcorder Repair: Audio Video Resources Phoenix, AZ

Oct 31 2016
BrakeMax Ripoff, abusing the elderly, taking advantage Tucson az Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Repair Service: BrakeMax Tucson,