B&B AUTO CARE AND TOWING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: b&b auto care and towing
There may be more specific results for "b&b auto care and towing"
For more specific results for "b&b auto care and towing"
Showing 1-25 of 346,401 Found Reports For more specific results for "b&b auto care and towing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
americasavingscard long delays,waiting to long on order northridge ca Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Auto Towing: americasavingscard Internet

May 28 2017
AA One Transmission AA One Transmission Service and Repair THIS COMPANY RIPS OFF AND PREYS ON WOMEN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM!! BEWARE!! MISOGYNISTIC BUSINESS PRACTICES!! fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Auto Repair Service: AA One Transmission fort lauderdale, Florida

May 28 2017
sunset bamboo I ordered 2 inch by 8 feet bamboo (qty 6) for $85.95+tax. Not one of them was 2 inches. 1.5 inches at best, and that is at the wide end. The Narrow end was even less. San Bernidino California Author: warsaw, Missouri Building Products: sunset bamboo San Bernidino, California

May 28 2017
Meaningful Beauty Monthly charge for only one shipment, to cover how much they over charge internet Nationwide Author: Naples, Maine Skin Care: Meaningful Beauty Nationwide

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
Arrowhead motors Sold me a car that is dangerous to drive and won't male it right Claremont New Hampshire Author: Bradford, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Arrowhead motors Claremont , New Hampshire

Toyota Of DallasThree Lies in Thirty Minutes! DALLAS Texas
Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota Of Dallas Dallas,

May 28 2017
Endurance Failed to honor a claim Northbrook Illinois Author: Lubbock, Texas Auto Warranty: Endurance Northbrook, Illinois

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 28 2017
Whitney Rosen and Associates OR JCN and Associates Beware of fake debt collectors Chicago Ill and Amherst NY ILL and NY Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agency's: Whitney Rosen and Associates Internet

May 28 2017
Louise Pentland Legal Executive Scammer at Paypal responsible for fraud, killing businesses and deceptive and illegal practices San Jose California
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet: Louise Pentland Nationwide

May 28 2017
Confederate superstore Charged me 19.97 for an order that was only 1.97 and I want my money back Blaine Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Confederate superstore Blaine, Minnesota

May 28 2017
Planet 7 Casino Stole my money and committed FRAUD unknown they won't disclose Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Casinos: Planet 7 Casino Internet

May 28 2017
Camping World of Ocala,FL Gary BennettMarcus A. LemonisJeff Barton Mr and Mrs William J. Tarker Summerfield Florida Author: Beulah, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Camping World of Ocala,FL Summerfield, Florida

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Yes, you were scammed Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
Silka Eye Relief never ordered but charged California Author: Urbana, Illinois Eye Care: Silka Eye Relief Internet

May 28 2017
Ecomaxx sent sample order and then sent additional orders and charged $ without consent St. Petersburg, Florida 33742 Internet Author: Carlsbad, California Attorney Generals: Ecomaxx Internet

May 28 2017
Vlamourous skin cream Vlamourous skin cream is a total lie. Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamourous skin cream Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
MICHELLE PERANIO AKA GUMBYMCCABE ON EBAY False Advertising and Theft of Monies Paid TUCSON Arizona Still? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Clothing Stores: MICHELLE PERANIO TUCSON, Arizona

May 28 2017
Signature Pools and Spa Erasmo Flores Fraudster steling money from people wanting pool. Arlington Texas
He Finished My Pool He Has Other Contract Jobs To Finish. Author: FRISCO, Texas Pool Builders: Signature Pools and Spa Arlington, Texas

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 28 2017
Avanti Avanti eye creamAvanti skin cream Order free eye cream trial and free skin cream trial May 6. On May 20 was billed 89.97 and 85.97. I did NOT order this product I only wanted the trial. Contacted the company they told me there was nothing they could do. Nationwide avanti Author: Rocheport, Missouri Eye Care: Avanti Nationwide