Your Search | b&b auto care and towing

Feb 05 2016
Sandy jacoby and Mike savage of hvh transportation Crooked comptroller Hvh a bunch of crooks Henderson Colorado
Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: Sandy jacoby and Mike savage of hvh transportation Henderson , Colorado

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Amazon & Dewalt Deception and deceitful, False advertising. Nationwide
Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Liars: Amazon Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Rx helper Is a scam and stole my money Deerfield beach Florida Author: College station, Texas Customer: Rx helper Internet

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 05 2016
Anders Karlsson, Meir Westreich Phony Lawsuits from a Crooked businessman and his attorney buddy Los Angeles / Malibu California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Anders Karlsson Internet

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 05 2016
Anders Karlsson, Karlsson Group, Meir Westreich Scam Artists disguised as business men and art dealers Venice, CA Hollywood, CA Author: summit, California Liars: Anders Karlsson, Karlsson Group, Meir Westreich

Feb 05 2016
Alcon contact lens rebate Alcon contact lense Fraud /Ripoff alert El Paso, TX Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Alcon contact lens rebate Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
EVICTIONHELP LLC Evictionhelp.org Evictionhelp.org hurt and scammed me bad!! lodi, nj Internet
Author: Riverdale, Illinois Legal Services: EVICTIONHELP LLC Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins and Mott Fort Bend County toll Road RIPOFF! Houston, texas 77008 Texas
Wow TYG, wrong and abusive, even by your stadards Author: Austin , Texas Local Transportation: Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Tracfone www.tracfone.com Stole my identity and $800 of service. Miami Fla Internet Author: franklin nc, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tracfone Internet

Feb 05 2016
Sierra Hire Bedlington Liars and crooks! Bedlington, Northumberland Nationwide Author: Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Sierra Hire Bedlington Nationwide