BACK 2 BASIC MARKETING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: back 2 basic marketing
There may be more specific results for "back 2 basic marketing"
For more specific results for "back 2 basic marketing"
Showing 1-25 of 76,314 Found Reports For more specific results for "back 2 basic marketing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Priority Choice Marketing Inc M. Delaney, Mags for Troops, Bonus Points Dillon Colorado Author: Moab, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Priority Choice Marketing Inc Dillon, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Wizi Marketing Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. Provided Worst ORM Service Noida Internet Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Wizi Marketing Internet

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
K styles on facebook I ordered 2 sweatshirts for$40 and they will not get back to me Internet
Author: Ogallala , Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: K styles on facebook Internet

Apr 21 2017
Partisan Glow Bean Skin CareKnd eye serum Ail Ame skin care I was overcharged for products, bought 2 products charged for 3. Tried to return unopened products and they refused refund, even though there terms say they want there customers competency satisfied. InternetFlorida Author: Carlsbad , California Unusual Rip-Off: Partisan Glow Internet

Apr 21 2017
Veggie Nutri Bullet Nutri Bullet 30 day money back guarantee doesn't tell you the shipping is on your dime Author: NYC, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Veggie Nutri Bullet Internet

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 20 2017
SendGrid.com Send Grid Live chat disconnected from me and banned my ip address after I asked them why they suspended my account. I abided by all their rules and they said I violated one of them. They would not tell me which one. I sent an identicle campaign from 2 months prior. If there really was any violation then it should have been address at that point in time, but it wasnt. They continued charging my card every month though. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SendGrid.com Nationwide

Dennis Yu SCAM Orem Utah
Author: Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Dennis Yu Internet

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
Simmons Texas Construction Brent Simmons Took our money and never came back to finish the job, won't return calls, emails or letters. Edgewood Texas
Author: Rockwall, Texas Builders & Contractors: Simmons Texas Construction Edgewood, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 20 2017
APE Processing I received a call about a month ago from a Stephen Page claiming I had taken out a loan while working for a company back in 2010/2011,  Duluth Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Servers: APE Processing Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Machine Zone Inc. Game of War - Fire Age Bought a product from MZ GOW with a GUARANTEE that they will not honor or even acknowledge. Palo Alto California
Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Abusive Parents: Internet Marketing Companies: Machine Zone Inc. Palo Alto, California

Apr 19 2017
JUST ANSWER EXPERT THEY offered me a trial membership and then made 2 charges on my credit card for different amounts. They asked for my credit card to start the trial but said they would not use it. An offer that was not kept web site on internet Internet Author: HINGHAM, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: JUST ANSWER EXPERT Internet

Apr 19 2017
BlueHousingGroup BHGM an Investment Rock CompanyBHG a Real Estate Co. I took the test 3x so that I can get the HR Certification. I had to pay first in order to get the test & receive the Certificate. They will reimbursed once I get hired. I called the 1800# , voicemail. I want my money back!!!!! BHGM an Investment Rock Company in Newark New Jers Internet / Nationwide Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Accounting: BlueHousingGroup Internet

Apr 19 2017
Phenom Health Company marketed 2 products in UK on trial basis which I bought for an affordable price of £3 each. Larnaca Author: Hounslow, Other Alternative Health: Phenom Health Larnaca, other