Your Search | back 2 basic marketing

Feb 13 2016
score sense They are a Scam. They fradulently charged my account 6 times and when I disputed they credited 3 charges and not all charges Internet Author: newington, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: score sense Internet

Feb 13 2016
Judging Office And Decision center Award notification commissionLarry hourd Claimed a winning ticket # of 2 million dollars Kansas city KS Kansas Author: Clarkston, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Judging Office And Decision center Kansas city KS, Kansas

Feb 13 2016
Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Fraudulent Marketing, Rude Customer Serrvice, Terrible Claims Department Northbrook Illinois Author: FLAGSTAFF, Arizona Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Northbrook, Illinois

Feb 13 2016
Rocket City Motors Bought a car that fell apart 2 days after i bought it and the dealer would not fix it when it was his fault and his mechanic for the problem happening Athens Alabama A Question... Author: Grant, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rocket City Motors

Feb 13 2016
Chris Record Smart MemberDark Post Profits I have tried to get a refund, but I get the runaround Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: Chris Record Internet

Feb 13 2016
serplogic t0mmytommy mcdonald serplogic rankusnow Scammed out of $3499 by tommy mcdonald of serplogic ak.a. t0mmy also affiliated with rankusnow Dublin Internet THIS REPORT IS LIES!!!! Author: Glendale, California Internet Marketing Companies: serplogic Internet

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
NOVUS NovusSerum, NovusSkinLift Scam,..Requested sample only & within 2 weeks charged my card $200 Dontknow Internet Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Products: NOVUS Internet

Feb 12 2016
Home advisor Run away! Nationwide Author: Georgia Adoption Agencies: Multi-Level Marketing: Home advisor Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
EHG Fulfillment, LLC Their website advertises a 90 day money back guarantee. I contacted the company numerous times, via support@maleenhancementdoc.com and they never refunded my money. Internet
Author: Camarillo, California Drug Manufacturers: EHG Fulfillment, LLC Internet

Feb 12 2016
Citywide Control Greg Mason Greg Mason of Citywide control Charged for guaranteed result marketing services and he did not deliver from Jacksonville Florida Jacksonville Florida Author: HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Citywide Control Greg Mason Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 12 2016
gameday-tees Ordered tee shirt in January said it would take 2-3 weeks. Sending e-m ails and tried to contact by phone to no avail. They are a RIP OFF!! Ontario California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: gameday-tees internet,

Feb 12 2016
aps appliance repair service A & B appliance repair SCAM lost over $1200.00 stood up for appointments 6times 40 phone calls over 2 months Nationwide
Author: media, Pennsylvania Appliances: aps appliance repair service Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Satic USA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satic USA rarely deals directly with or sell to the public. Satic USA is a manufacturer electronics, lighting and other products to specification for people like your local solar dealer or electrical contractor. Customers can buy from them with confidence when you see our brand name. Knowing that we are easy to reach and love what we do, back all claims, honor warranties and stand behind the products we’ve made in the USA with pride.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Satic USA TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Satic USA is American electronics manufacturer headquartered in Missoula, MT. Satic USA is American engineers, designers and manufacturers of energy saving products. Each product was thoughtfully engineered in the U.S. to be affordable, easy to use and effective. Missoula, Montana

Feb 11 2016
Trinity de Guzman Christopher de Guzman, Trinity de la Cruz, Ayahuasca Healings, Trinity Marketing LLC, Your Highest Truth Healings Inc. con artist, marketer, illegal ayahuasca Elbe Washington Author: Centralia, Washington Cult Organizations: Trinity de Guzman Elbe, Washington

Feb 11 2016
Oilfield Finder Ron Walblay nice web site and glossy marketing material - it's like putting lipstick on a pig Ft Lauderdale, Florida  RON WALBLAY CRIMINAL AT LARGE Author: Nashville, Tennessee Investment Brokers: Oil Field Finder, Ry Holland Fielder Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business
Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills, California

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
US Business Data usbizdata marketing data lists phone email address companies not listed Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: US Business Data Internet

Feb 10 2016
Gilleard Marketing not happy, and will not recomend them Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Gilleard Marketing

Feb 10 2016
Xtralights Ordered product, never received and no money back Richmond California Author: Wabash, Indiana Auto Parts: Xtralights Richmond, California