Your Search | backdrop outlet

26, Report #1320116

Aug 01 2016
Lady Footlocker Footlocker Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Lady Footlocker Internet

27, Report #1320068

Aug 01 2016
Appliances Connection Lied about product being in stock and would not cancel order until after it shipped Internet Author: Rome, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Appliances Connection Internet

28, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

Jul 28 2016
Crucon cruise outlet outrageous cancellation fee Moultonboro New Hampshire Author: Cape Coral, Florida Cruises: Crucon cruise outlet Moultonboro, New Hampshire

30, Report #1319385

Jul 28 2016
go shop and save Take a Survey and Win Gift Card Phoenix Az Author: Greenwood, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: go shop and save Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Conn's Home Plus Rip off company - pretends they give credit to all Charlotte North Carolina Because... Author: , Department & Outlet Stores: Conn's Home Plus Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Big Lots Tempe Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Big Lots Tempe, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Sears offered to correct the problem Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 22 2016
sears holding searssears outlet they took my money then didn't ship my merchandise Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: venice, Florida Appliances: sears holding Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
Sears/Kmart Why Not Lease It / Tempoe Do not fall for the Leasing Program offered by Sears and Kmart Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Sears/Kmart Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
summerbags.ru Coach Sold Coach bags for a discount . Upon purchase we were charged an additional $10.00 with no other correspondence Internet
Author: Babb, Montana Department & Outlet Stores: summerbags.ru

Jul 21 2016
Michael Kors Outlet They sent me the wrong purse. Not even close to what I ordered. Cheap crap that I would never use. They will not respond to emails. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Jul 21 2016
Joy Sirvent Macy's at International Mall, HR Director Discrimination and intimidation tactics utilized to terrorize employees Miami, Florida Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Joy Sirvent Florida

Jul 21 2016
Big Lots Stores! Rewards Card Scam! Columbus Ohio Author: Bloomington, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Big Lots Stores Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Walmart time consuming, needs improvement, fish smelled and tasted bad, customer service needs work, my letter was misread by customer service, i got the runaround Mississauga Ontario
Author: Los Angeles, California Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Mississauga, Ontario

Jul 19 2016
Dresswe Ripoffs, take your money and give you very poor product. scammers, jiangsu province 215000 china Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Dresswe Internet

Jul 19 2016
Mcdonald's Fine Furniture Poorly Made Furniture Lynnwood Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: mcdonald's Fine Furniture Lynnwood, Washington

Jul 18 2016
Baseball Card Outlet BCO on Eastern Avenue Mistreated customers Baltimore Maryland Author: Towson, Maryland Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Baseball Card Outlet Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 18 2016
Anazon Amazon Prime Over promise, under deliver Nationwide Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Anazon Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Family Dollar Forced to clock out but must stay on premises and be available during meal period Lemoore Nationwide Author: HANFORD, California Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Walmart Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Raeford, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Fayetteville , North Carolina

Jul 11 2016
DOLLAR GENERAL STORE # 08103 I RETURNED A FAN I BOUGHT BECAUSE IT DIDNT RUN ON HIGH SPEED WITH MY RECIEPT AND THE FAN WAS NEVER EVEN TOOKEN OUT OF BOX SHE TOOK THE RECIEPT AND LOOKED IN THE BOX NO PROBLEM THEN SHE GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND MY IDENTIFICATION CARD BACK AND AS I WAS SHOPPING SHE CALLED POLICE ON ME TO TELL THEM I USED A FAN FOR 2 DAYS THEN RETURNED IT OPEN ,HOW HUMILIATING CAN THAT BE THE POLICE TOLD HER THAT THEY HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO AND TO CALL THEM FOR THEFT NOT RETURNING AN ITEM AND IM DISABLED . Craft on pa Pennsylvania
DOLLER GENERAL AT 75 NOBLE LANE CRAFTON PA 15205 THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME BECAUSE I RETURNED A FAN AFTER BUYING IT 2 DAYS BEFORE I HAD MY RECIEPT AND STILL NEW IN BOX THEY HAD NO PROBLEM Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: DOLLAR GENERAL Craft on , Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2016
Factory Outlet Store I was sold a GPS unit because the sales rep said I would get a $200.00 rebate on line. I never existed. Syosset New York Author: Newark, Delaware Miscellaneous Electronics: Factory Outlet Store Syosset, New York

Jul 09 2016
Fred Meyer Flipped me off, assaulted me, harassed me. Medford Oregon Author: Ashland, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Fred Meyer Medford, Oregon