Your Search | backdrop outlet

Aug 22 2016
Colder's Furniture Tough Luck Buddy West Allis Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Colder's Furniture West Allis, Wisconsin

Aug 22 2016
Go Shop and Save, Steve Jones was the individual Scam artists Internet Author: Millville, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Go Shop and Save Internet

Aug 20 2016
Wang Gang MariaCarla I did not receive the bag that I ordered! Shanghai Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Aug 18 2016
summerbags.ru Ordered 6 Coach purses a month ago and only recieved one. Reached out to Summerbags.ru via email multiple times asking for a tracking number and have yet to recieve one. Internet Author: Delran, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: summerbags.ru Internet

Aug 17 2016
coachmaxstores.com/contact_us.html?action=success Coachmaxstores SCAM Internet Author: Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: https://www.coachmaxstores.com/contact_us.html?action=success Internet

Aug 15 2016
Samuel D Lehrer, CEO aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Outlet aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc. Amended Report on Samuel D Lehrer Jupiter Florida Customer Refunded Due to Abusive Activity Author: Yorba Linda, California Internet Fraud: Samuel D Lehrer, CEO aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Outlet aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Fry's Electronics Lazy delivery guys broke my fridge and Fry's refused to fix the issue and blamed Samsung on top of it Wilsonville Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Fry's Electronics Wilsonville, Oregon

Aug 11 2016
FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH Lulu Mrs. Beware Fake Website BEIJING CH
Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH

Aug 09 2016
Medlaserdepot The Laser Outlet Sells Equipment the don't have. Will not give refund of money or send working product. Internet Ugh, here we go again Author: Spring, Texas Medical Supplies: Medlaserdepot Internet

Aug 09 2016
Sleepy's The Biggest Liars and deceptive peoples ever >>Please Don't Buy From Them Lake Grove Nationwide Author: Lake Grove, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Sleepy's Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Willie's Appliances Total Con Artists Should Be In Jail Con Artists, False Advertising, Phony To The Bone, Intentionally Wasted My Precious Time Hauppauge New York
Because false advertising should be exposed Author: Far Rockaway, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Willie's Appliances Hauppauge, New York

Aug 06 2016
Metropolitan Market Retail Store Shila Cosby, Dan Gamache, Brandon Erickson, Zac Whitcomb, Luke Milasich, Mike Carver, Kelly Heinzinger, Andrea Baker, Mitch Busik An overpriced bowl of bullies Tacoma Washington Author: Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Metropolitan Market Retail Store Tacoma, Washington

38, Report #1320990

Aug 06 2016
Wal-Mart stole money from a refund. spoke to me poorly bentonville Nationwide Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Wal-Mart Nationwide

39, Report #1320307

Aug 02 2016
HVAC parts outlet No Refunds. No Help! Walkersville MD Author: Poway, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: HVAC parts outlet Nationwide

40, Report #1320176

Aug 02 2016
Carpet king Carpet King minnesota Didn't receive all my product. Keep saying they will call back and don't. It's been a month and 7 promises to call back Minneapolis minnesota, applevalley minnesota Nationwide Author: Applevalley , Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: Carpet king Nationwide

41, Report #1320116

Aug 01 2016
Lady Footlocker Footlocker Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Lady Footlocker Internet

42, Report #1320068

Aug 01 2016
Appliances Connection Lied about product being in stock and would not cancel order until after it shipped Internet Author: Rome, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Appliances Connection Internet

43, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

Jul 28 2016
Crucon cruise outlet outrageous cancellation fee Moultonboro New Hampshire Author: Cape Coral, Florida Cruises: Crucon cruise outlet Moultonboro, New Hampshire

45, Report #1319385

Jul 28 2016
go shop and save Take a Survey and Win Gift Card Phoenix Az Author: Greenwood, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: go shop and save Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Conn's Home Plus Rip off company - pretends they give credit to all Charlotte North Carolina Because... Author: , Department & Outlet Stores: Conn's Home Plus Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Big Lots Tempe Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Big Lots Tempe, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Sears offered to correct the problem Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 22 2016
sears holding searssears outlet they took my money then didn't ship my merchandise Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: venice, Florida Appliances: sears holding Hoffman Estates, Illinois