BACKGROUND CHECKS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: background checks
There may be more specific results for "background checks"
For more specific results for "background checks"
Showing 1-25 of 19,105 Found Reports For more specific results for "background checks"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
MyLife.com Defamatory background information Internet Author: Glendale, California Questionable Activities: MyLife.com Internet

Oct 12 2017
Hofbrauhaus Joseph Stevens They fired me Sept.24 and have still not fully paid me.They also have given me pay checks with false information. West Springfield Massachusetts Author: South Deerfield, Massachusetts Restaurants: Hofbrauhaus West Springfield, Massachusetts

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 09 2017
GoBank GoBank closed my account then the checks cleared and they kept my money. Pasadena Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Banks: GoBank Internet

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 06 2017
INSUREDFUNDINGS INSURED FUNDINGS FRAUDULENT LOAN COMPANY sending FAKE CHECKS from other companies by stealing their info and using them to issue fake paper checks as loans London Author: los angeles, California Loans: INSUREDFUNDINGS London,

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
JM Bullion Deposited my checks, cancelled my order, never issued refund Dallas Texas Rebuttal is inaccurate Author: Chicago, Illinois Specialty Stores: JM Bullion Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 02 2017
T-Mobile Fraudulent Business Practices Midlothian, Virgina Nationwide DON'T 4 get your dashes! Be respectful! Author: Midlothian, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
Misdivide Misdivide LLC, Misdivide Red Team, PacketHosting Scam site. Offers hosting, but does not deliver purchased content. Bloomfield Township Internet Report Response Author: Anaheim, California Web Hosting: Misdivide Internet

Sep 29 2017
Citizens Bank Pgh PA excessive overdraw fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Citizens Bank Author: Pgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Pgh PA Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 28 2017
Ms. Ms. Muncie Indiana Seriously..... Author: Muncie, Indiana Emergency Medical Services: Delaware County Indiana EMS ,

Sep 28 2017
Urban Talent Style Inc Urban Talent Style Inc Classic Bait and Switch Scam. A promise of acting and modeling jobs. Payment for classes totally $1750 would come out of checks from jobs they send you on. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Modeling & Talent Agencies: Urban Talent Style Inc Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 28 2017
Bank of America I opened a savings and checking account online with Bank of America. All going well until after about 4 months there was a mishap and I overdrew my account a couple of times.  Nationwide A little education Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
CPS Security I made arrangements with Frank Philips , an agent via telephone, to make two payments for insuffient checks. I made first payment with him on August 4th. McAllen Texas Author: sebastian, Florida Collection Agency's: CPS Security McAllen, Texas

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
direct TV Now The app has now way to call in to have disputes, there is also a problem with there system. I was supposedly returned a payment on there end and because there system shows returned, thats the end of there discussion. I have not received my money, and I guess I'm suppose to just forget about $66.50 Im not going to small claims for this, just watch out. (direct tv now). Also, they don't mail checks. So Im out $66.50 and I guess it someone else's fault. tustin Internet Author: Tustin, California Theaters: direct TV Now Internet

Sep 25 2017
Bank of America B of A $8 FEE FOR CASHING CHECKS COSTA MESA Nationwide You Are Using the Bank as a Check Cashing Store Author: Costa Mesa, California Banks: Bank of America Nationwide