Your Search | badcock & more home furniture

Oct 26 2016
Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Junkie Heather Dill. Gia Morgan. Heather Marianna. Busty Symone Heather made the promises of making me rich. Boulder City Nevada Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home: Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Junkie Internet

Oct 26 2016
worrynomore uniters Uniters refused to honor worrynomore warranty Rivera Beach Internet/Florida
Author: sacramento, California Furniture & Furnishings: worrynomore uniters Internet

Oct 26 2016
Harvey Naseck Tile and Home Mayhem Jupiter Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Harvey Naseck Jupiter, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Global home USA Warranty Global group Ignored, blew me off, sent me to voicemails, put on prolonged hold, refused to return calls addison Texas Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Global home USA addison, Texas

Oct 26 2016
Age Free Serum next time when i see an offer for anything FREE, I'm running in the opposite direction!!! Well, Age Free Serum did offer just that - $4.50 for shipping. didn't use it yet, but then received more of the stuff and was charged $115.94. Internet Author: Skokie, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Age Free Serum Internet

Oct 26 2016
Troy Ronk TCK Contractors Defrauded me out of money, stole from me, and lied for 70 more days!! Quincy Illinois
Author: OFallon , Missouri Home Improvements: Troy Ronk Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 26 2016
Precision Windows & Doors Bait & Switch....They don't give you the quality windows that you order. Instead its a cheaper version. Late too Lee's Summit Missouri Author: Kansas city, Missouri Home Improvements: Precision Windows & Doors Lee's Summit, Missouri

Oct 26 2016
Stonebridge Community/Management Veronica Garcia Deceptive Condescending Rude San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio , Texas Mobile Home Parks: Stonebridge Community/Management San Antonio , Texas

Oct 26 2016
excede internet wild bluevia stat The company is full of lies and lies and more lies. The product is not as promise and the moral ethics of good service is nonexistence. Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Satellite Companies: excede internet Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 25 2016
Payless Furniture & Mattress Miamisburg Payless Furniture Payless Miamisburg Ohio Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Payless Furniture & Mattress Miamisburg Miamisburg, Ohio

Oct 25 2016
RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE CHARGING CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION-FRAUD Port St. Lucie Florida Customer Service Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE Port St. Lucie, Florida

Author: college park, Georgia Customer: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Ashley Furniture Homestore They didn't deliver my order for more than five months and keep lying Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Homestore Houston, Texas

Oct 25 2016
(((REDACTED))) General, (((REDACTED))), (((REDACTED))) Steel , Also (((REDACTED)))They are thieves who mislead you and steal your money, No matter how hard you worked to save it , they will take it in return for nothing Lakewood , Colorado General Steel Author: Grand Coteau, Louisiana Manufactured Home Dealers: (((REDACTED))) , General, (((REDACTED))) , And (((REDACTED))) Steel , Also (((REDACTED))) Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Mcg ,Miles Suffling, Doesn't want to pay Raleigh North Carolina Author: Columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Mcg (Miles Suffling) Raleigh , North Carolina

Oct 25 2016
08:02 AM Item still not delivered after A MONTH from the order and four calls to Customer Services Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Internet

Oct 24 2016
Dermafi and Rejuven8 2 Free trials turned into more than $170.00! Internet Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Dermafi and Rejuven8 Internet

Oct 24 2016
09:17 PM Sincerely,Martin EndamSenior Document Processor,IELTS Office.Tel: +237 695 212 960 +237 699 996 968Whatsapp Number:+237698811826 Website: They say They sign Up for ielt Exams plus they give fake certificates , when they take the money from you they make exuses and ask for more money and then they run away and they wont answer you no more. They only take money wire transfer or western Union so They can't let anybody to get thier money back DOUALA, Cameroon Internet website in Scottsdale U.s.a
Author: Alberta Education & Learning Centers: Internet

Oct 24 2016
DermEssence Ordered sample of skin cream. They started to send more monthly with about $100 charged to. My credit card. Would not take this unused product back nor would they reimburse me. Tifton Georgia Author: Midpines, Nevada Beauty Salons: DermEssence Tifton, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Home Construction Nationwide Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide