BADCOCK & MORE HOME FURNITURE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: badcock & more home furniture
There may be more specific results for "badcock & more home furniture"
For more specific results for "badcock & more home furniture"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Jelinek Construction & Concrete Brad Jelenik took a 50% deposit on mostly concrete work and has done none of that in 45 days as winter arrives Winner South Dakota Author: Carmel, California Home Improvements: Jelinek Construction & Concrete Winner, South Dakota

Oct 23 2017
Budget Movers William StewartBudget Movers KilleenCentral Texas Budget MoversCentex Budget Movers Damaged furniture and equipment,says he has insurance but has not filed our claim Killeen Texas Author: Gatesville, Texas Moving Companies: Budget Movers Killeen, Texas

Oct 23 2017
Steptrum Cable TV A salesman offered me streaming tv for just 10 dollars more but i wit from paying 50$ to 90$ so i tried to switch back the said i couldnt because they no longer offered that plan Middletown ohio Nationwide Author: middletown, Ohio Internet Services: Steptrum Cable TV Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
intelelectronic.com or Ms Angela Li i ordered a mobile phone more than three months ago. the full payment was wire transfered up front and did not received the phone. also, no one is replying back 802, Bldg. xilian road,nanshang district,Shenzhen, Internet Author: safi, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: intelelectronic.com Internet

Oct 23 2017
Design home Design Home app for my phone has been stealing furniture on the game. Internet Author: Madison, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Design home Internet

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Clarification needed... Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC purely-naturals product does not work. they sent me more that i did not order. want my moey back. it is suppose to be guanteed, full refund if not satified. i am not satified. pleasant grove Utah Author: HESPERIA, California Weightloss Programs: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC pleasant grove, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Bryan Brusilow's T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations, Bruce Rossi aka Rossi Home Improvements - Posted addresses in Narberth, Pen Valley, Aston, Philadelphia, PA and now Cherry Hill, NJ Kitchen renovation destruction, dangerous, unpermitted electrical, window and door installations Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Kitchens: T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 22 2017
be all church: Jong kim blasphemy and tax fraud San francisco California Author: San francisco, California Work at Home: be all church San francisco, California

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Eastgate Woods Apartments Edward Rose And Sons Renters Beware Batavia Ohio
Author: Batavia, Ohio Home Owner Associations: Eastgate Woods Apartments Batavia, Ohio

Oct 22 2017
Sandatander USA Natiowide Loans Author: San Pablo, California Accounting: Sandatander USA Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Joe Hernandez Young Stone Kitchens Deceptive trade practice El Paso texas Internet
Author: El Paso, Texas Home Improvements: Joe Hernandez Internet

Oct 21 2017
Gateway Mobile Home Park ARC Investments Don't go there Nationwide Author: St Petersburg, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Gateway Mobile Home Park ARC Investments Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Coin safe escrow Kelly granger Escrow manager Philadelphia Internet, PA Pennsylvania Author: Denison, Texas Work at Home Business: Coin safe escrow Internet

Oct 21 2017
William Scott Carlton Painter in Central Alabama. DO NOT LET THIS MAN INTO YOUR HOME! Sylacagua Alabama
Author: Clanton , Alabama Home Improvements: William Scott Carlton Sylacagua , Alabama

WARE Masonry William Ray-Seidel Masonry , Concrete work Whitmore Lake Michigan
Author: DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Michigan Home Improvements: WARE Masonry Whitmore Lake, Michigan

Oct 21 2017
Avila Ageless Serum From what I've seen on the Internet many more names False advertising & billed for unknown amount when order placed Colofado Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Avila Ageless Serum Internet

Oct 21 2017
Vom Dreifke German Shepherds Was sold a fearful, anxiety ridden dog as a service dog McKenney Virginia
Just Read The Other Complaint Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke German Shepherds McKenney , Virginia

Oct 21 2017
Sike & Sons David Yankovic Eric Weddle SCAM & FRAUD BEWARE: LIED ABOUT JOB OPPORTUNITY- SCAM, RIPOFF Nutley New Jersey
Author: Belfast, Maine Work at Home: Sike & Sons Nutley, New Jersey

Oct 21 2017
Proveidents Bank of NJ Let my account overdraft 10 times in one day. They took the money out not in the order it was completed but in a way so it could over draft. Sraight crooks Jersey City New Jersey Ummmm, NO--- Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Banks: Proveidents Bank of NJ Jersey City, New Jersey