Your Search | badcock & more home furniture

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 13 2016
jiaxuantech - Grace Paid for goods never delivered and now want more money for customs Chins Internet Author: British Columbia Audio & Electronics Shops: jiaxuantech Internet

Feb 13 2016
Factory Expo Homes Alta Cima Corp Will not return $3182 Down payment after proper cancellation Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Manufactured Home Dealers: Factory Expo Homes Chandler, Arizona

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
Kane's Furniture Defective Bonded Leather Furniture Clearwater Florida Author: Largo, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Kane's Furniture Clearwater, Florida

Feb 12 2016
Home advisor Run away! Nationwide Author: Georgia Adoption Agencies: Multi-Level Marketing: Home advisor Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Restoration Hardware They are a horrible company to work for Houston Nationwide Author: Stafford, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Restoration Hardware Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
skin optics TOTAL SCAM! They tell you are paying S&H when you order and you have 14 days to try product. Turns out you have to call before the 14th day! I just came home from open heart surgery and can't afford the $90 they basically stole from me! Internet Author: salt lake city, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: skin optics Internet

Feb 12 2016
Nationwide Home Comfort Seniors Beware of SCAM Toronto Nationwide Author: toronto, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Nationwide Home Comfort Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC Exelon CorporationConstellation NewEnergy, Inc.Constellation Energy Power Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Gas Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Services – Natural Gas, LLCBGE Home Products & Services, LLCBGE HomeConstellation Electric and Constellati Constellation Hijacked My Company's Electric Supply Without Authorization De Pere Wisconsin Author: Keyport, New Jersey Electrical Services: CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC De Pere, Wisconsin

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 12 2016
att home service att dewane, asia,carshan ,frame rusty,raem, nel,, layena hope, qwen kayden, quzel, hayden,Teresa, bill Ignorance is an excuse??? Dallas Nationwide Author: boonville, Indiana Telephone Companies: att home service Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Kenneth Adams All Together Construction Took 2,000 and never did any work - DO NOT HIRE North Royalton Ohio Author: Lyndhurst , Ohio Home Improvements: Kenneth Adams North Royalton , Ohio

Feb 11 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TCP Logistics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With our 24/7 curtsey dispatch service we ensure that you get up to date information on all loads..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. TCP Logistics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. WillowPark, Texas

Feb 11 2016
Double C Auto Sales (Carlos) Sold me a car that I didnt make it home from car lot in. Moore Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Double C Auto Sales Moore, Oklahoma

Feb 11 2016
U-Store Home Appliances Major Appliance Ripoff: Buyer Beware!!! DALLAS Texas Author: Roanoke, Texas Appliances: U-Store Home Appliances DALLAS, Texas

17, Report #1119092

Feb 11 2016
John A Macoviak MD Annuary Healthcare RCEFI Richard L Macoviak John Macoviak is misleading San Diego, California Retraction of Earlier Post Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: John A. Macoviak, MD and Annuary Healthcare San Diego, California

Feb 11 2016
John Macoviak, Annuary Healthcare, RCEFI, John A. Macoviak, Dr. John Macoviak, Reasoned Care Education Foundation Incorporated, PCII Dr. John Macoviak is a scam artist, liar...a fraud La Jolla California “Rebuttal of this Third Inaccurate Report.” Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: John Macoviak, Annuary Healthcare, RCEFI La Jolla, California

Feb 11 2016
Colonial Van Lines Relo Van Lines, All State Van Lines Damaged Goods, Given erroneous information, Margate Florida Author: WhiteHall, Arkansas Furniture & Furnishings: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 10 2016
Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Tebogo ImServices is a division lifestyle home shopping Nationwide Author: Sun city, Alabama Consumer Services: Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Anik Singal, Lurn, Inbox Blueprint Lied about Guarantee Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Work at Home: Anik Singal Internet

Feb 10 2016
DCF FLorida Seminole Co Home Wreckers Sanford Florida A LAWYER! Author: lake monroe, Florida Family Services: DCF FLorida Seminole Co Florida

Feb 10 2016
AMERICAN WEST AMERICAN WEST ARE RIP OFF REALTORS AND BUYERS I SOLD ONE HOME FOR THEM AND THEM THEY DID NOT PAY ME IM A EALTOR IN LAS VEGAS . THEY ARE LIED TO US BIG TIME LAS VEGAS NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Investing: AMERICAN WEST