BADCOCK & MORE HOME FURNITURE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: badcock & more home furniture
There may be more specific results for "badcock & more home furniture"
For more specific results for "badcock & more home furniture"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Indicted for Fraud by the FBI and much more. AKA NOSHEE. FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD. HIS REAL IDENTITY IS : Nasir khan 39391 Tiburon Rd Murietta CA 92563.....The indictment charges MOHAMMAD NASIR KHAN, of Stockton, and with conspiring to defraud the Interna false reporting of stock market performance Murrieta, California 92563 Internet Author: New York Financial Services: FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Internet

Jul 26 2017
Seattle Staging Co Seattle Staging Company, Kate Hull, Kate Stienheiser, Seattlestagingco, Seattlestaging, Seattlestaged, kate@seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com 206-795-6704, seattlestagingcompany, KATE HULL IS A SLEAZY CON-ARTIST NARCISSIST HOME STAGER IN SEATTLE Seattle Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Interior Decorators: Seattle Staging Co Seattle, Washington

Jul 26 2017
Hoverkicks The sneaker I bought only last one month the light started not working at first one shoes didn't charge at all when I first got it, than they replace it. But it still not working my kids doesn't even use no more since it doesn't woek at all so basically I gave money for a product that never work in the first place. Internet Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hoverkicks Internet

Jul 26 2017
Optima Tax Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Colorado Home Advocacy Center Carolina Galang ,Gloria Anderson, Sergio Lawrence Completely tricked. I called them in need of saving my home, they convinced me that they could do the job .They had me fill out multiple paperwork's send multiple emails lots of documents stating information that they requested in order to submit to Banks to stop the foreclosure on my home. Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Loan Modification: Colorado Home Advocacy Center Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Bella Essemce Eye Cream Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum did not cancel order , put me on hold and ordered 4 more; did not receive, no bill until a pink notice Sherman Oaks Dr. California Author: Flynn, Texas Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Dr., California

Jul 26 2017
Yon Salon Did not ship merchandise - website now no longer exists Ogden Utah Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Yon Salon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Countryside estates Countryside nursing homeCountryside warnerCountryside estates nursing home Patient abuse falsified info reviewed by state improper diets, care, behavior Warner Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Nursing Homes: Countryside estates Warner, Oklahoma

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
TBS Factoring Use creative accounting to siphon off more money from settlements. Cut off communication. Oklahoma, City Oklahoma Author: Cullman, Alabama Questionable Activities: TBS Factoring Oklahoma, City, Oklahoma

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Don't want personal information so buy a type of gift card through Amazon &/or Playstation to pay them Internet Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Ryan Homes, NVR Inc., ryanhomes, Ryan Homes Virginia, Ryan Homes VA, Ryan Homes Hampton Roads Faulty wiring, leaking roofs, cracked foundations and driveways, crawl space moisture, crooked door frames, shoddy landscaping, improper grading/drainage, improper installation of home systems (A/C, vent ducts, plumbing), warped and creaky flooring, buckled/cracked drywall, buckled decks, excessive nail pops, mold, mildew and moisture problems, insulation issues, etc. all top the growing list of problems with a Ryan Home constructed in Hampton Roads. Nationwide
Author: Carrollton, Virginia Building Services: Ryan Homes Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
YonSalon.com Yonsalon.com ripoff...delivery never received...website gone as of 7/25/2017 Internet Author: Mableton, Georgia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Oakhaven Mobile Home Park Treated me as a Manager and a good one! Worked xtra hours for this new Company !!they are stupid, but think there the greatest!  Burbank Irvine Calif Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Burbank,

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Response Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
HOME ADVISOR Service Magic Thieves,Thieves all I can say Home advisor sends you leads,fake numbers,they have got me good..kept my 289.00 membership fee,sent me 15 leads only one was legitimate . Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Appliances: HOME ADVISOR Internet

Jul 25 2017
ABC Mouse I signed up for a free subscription not knowing what I was signing up for and now it keeps taking money from my card. Every time I go to log in it ask for more money. I called the number and no one answers. It's a scam Internet Author: Philadelphia, Mississippi Con Artists: ABC Mouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
William F. Schmude Bill Schmude Big Schmude Did not pay for work performed at his rental home, 2717 Ackley, Westland MI 48186 Canton Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Electrical Services: William F. Schmude Canton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Infinity Appliance Household appliance debacle! Wouldn't order the part, wouldn't return calls, TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. Bianca is, quite possibly, THE worst. Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Infinity Appliance Humble, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Kamron Audio In Home Depot in Red Jeep said have a weird question? We have extra inventory from job they just finished Bellevue Wa, from Kent Wa Washington
Solution to your problem now & in future Author: Kenmore, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron Audio Internet

Jul 25 2017
Set in Stone LLC Incomplete job, House a mess, Won't communicate with us, Still no house keys returned, Cost WAY more than estimate Clinton Michigan
Author: Dearborn, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Set in Stone LLC Clinton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Psychic Readings by Cynthia Asked for a lot of money, fell for the scam the first time ($1500) then told me more work needed to be done. Cranston Rhode Island Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Psychic: Psychic Readings by Cynthia Cranston, Rhode Island

Jul 25 2017
Royal air They added stupid stuff to the report to my my home warranty company and expected me to pay because my warranty is not going to pay for things that is not needed. So now my warranty company will not send other ac person out because they said they would do the job without asking if I was ok with all the extras but now they have me. I have to pay or I don't get service and my Warren company wont send out another. So in All they add crap to your bill you don't need. Cypress Houston Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: Royal air Internet

Jul 25 2017
G Welding Contractor Corp G Welding Contractor Corp RIPOFF Hialeah Gardens florida Author: Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: G Welding Contractor Corp Hialeah Gardens,