Your Search | badcock & more home furniture

Jun 27 2016
We clean carpet Ruined my carpet -- won't call me back Minnesota I think Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Home Improvements: We clean carpet Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
megadrox fulfillment center I ordered a sample bottle of megadrox and testadrox which was 9.99 and now they sent me two more bottles and charged me 54.95 and 59.95 and just charged my account Scottsdale arizona Author: foss, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: megadrox fulfillment center Internet

Jun 27 2016
Mike Maxwell Home repairs / Handyman services Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie , Louisiana Builders & Contractors: Mike Maxwell Metairie , Louisiana

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

Porch.com Porch Do Not Trust Porch Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Home Improvements: Porch.com Seattle, Washington

Jun 26 2016
Mastapeter Builders LLC Dishonest Contractor Bridewater New Jersey Author: New York, New York Home Improvements: Mastapeter Builders LLC Bridewater , New Jersey

Jun 26 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Accepted payment in full,did not deliver part, will not accept my phone calls(more than 20) New Jersey Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts New Jersey

8, Report #195899

Jun 25 2016
Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Stock fraud, bribery, non payment of bills (professional debtor) Marysville Washington
He scammed me too, his own family! Author: marysville, Washington Con Artists: Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Marysville, Wa, Washington

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
Reflections on wood Nick Phillips Installed cracking, splitting and splintering wood flooring. North Haven Connecticut Author: North Branford, Connecticut Home Improvements: Reflections on wood North Haven, Connecticut

Jun 25 2016
Solar Home & Garden Paul LisaPaul Bunyan Trees False Advertising - Beware - What you see is not what you get Tampa Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Landscaping: Solar Home & Garden Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Colorado Property Management Group Bad management Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Home Owner Associations: Colorado Property Management Group Internet

Jun 25 2016
GARDEN STATE GUTTER SCAM lying, trying to provide service without a request W ORANGE New Jersey Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Home Improvements: GARDEN STATE GUTTER W ORANGE, New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
Southwest Airlines Southwest sells your ticket and charges you more Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Complete Property Restoration AKA CPR Deceptive recruited me saying that there was workers needed. After providing and getting documents that cost money I did not get a job yet, it has been over 45 days. There are others that might get work and then there are charges taken out and they want them to go back to the jobsite and provide more pictures. They do not want to pay therir workers.the fees for the work they have done. They do everything to avoid it by making you late with the jobs by giving you more than you can handle and assesing all sorts of deductions. Horrible company. Dont even think about working with them. Cary North Carolina Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Complete Property Restoration Cary,

Jun 25 2016
Casa Dio Poor Quality. No Returns. Ripoff. Avoid Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Casa Dio Miami, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Darien Funeral home William Thomas Garrett Darien funeral home they was wrong about my mom funeral planning I was to mad about every thing Darien Georgia
Author: Los Angeles , California Churches: Darien Funeral home Darien , Georgia

Jun 25 2016
Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Has the American dream of home ownership become a nightmare? Chicago, Illinois Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Financial Services: Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 24 2016
Aazam Moses International Financial Investment/Lending Company, Aazam Moses, Daniela Isaltina Alves, Darien Abraham, Darien Abraham Loan Company Fee for Loan Scam - take your fees, keep demanding more fees, never delivery loan brazil Internet Author: Centennial, Colorado Loans: Aazam Moses International Financial Investment/Lending Company Internet

Jun 23 2016
Home Design Contents Restoration Deceitful and outrageous bill of $24k for local move Sun Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: Home Design Contents Restoration Sun Valley, California

Jun 23 2016
Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ron Larabee requested a $3,000.00 down payment for a remodeling project at my home. I gave him a check for the amount and it was cashed.  SCAM ALERT!!! Ottawa Illinois Author: Shorewood, Illinois Building Services: Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ottawa, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Grandview Palace Marina $400 gone, because of their inability to communicate! Miami Beach Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Home Owner Associations: Grandview Palace Marina Miami Beach, Florida

Jun 23 2016
choice home warranty will not fulfill their warranty, I paid for a homeowners warranty for coverage including the air conditioner and they will not repair it. edison New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: choice home warranty edison, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Kanes Furniture Lifetime warranty fraud Lakeland Nationwide Author: Hollister, Missouri Furniture & Furnishings: Kanes Furniture Nationwide