Your Search | badcock & more home furniture

Aug 31 2015
Metropolitan Home Mortgage Steve Christian Unpaid Mortgage lead referrals Irvine California Author: Pacific Grove, California Mortgage Companies: Metropolitan Home Mortgage Irvine, California

Aug 31 2015
Ares Product Management Pegasus Fullfillment LLC I ordered two free bottles of diet pills paid the shipping of $4.95 my daughter ordered the same was charged $8.00 for shipping. I did not order any more bottles three weeks later was charged $89.96 and $89.92 I did not auth. them to charge my card for any thing else. can not get a hold of anyone phone number does not work. These companies that charge without authorization should be shut down. Dallas Texas Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Ares Product Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Stephen Krupp Stephen Krupp GilbertsvilleStephen Krupp Loser Handyman, Please - he can't even use a computer Breinigsville Pennsylvania Author: 18031, Alabama Work at Home: Stephen Krupp Pennsylvania

Aug 31 2015
american home sheild rip off Nationwide Author: norco, California Maintenance Companies: american home sheild Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Defender USA Piss Poor customer service !!! Niagara Falls Ontario Author: Reinholds, Pennsylvania Home Security: Defender USA Niagara Falls, Ontario

31, Report #1252099

Aug 31 2015
across the nation promotions atn promo and atrium staffing kim tillman le anne penfield. atrium the payroll company LOL is Brittney baerardino NO PAY NO WAY 2 PUT IN HOURS THEN 2 PAYROLL CO ATRIUM STAFFING MORE PAPERWORK NEVER CORRECT 4 THEM HRS AND PAY SCALE WRONG. ATN OR ATRIUM NO CALLS BACH..BIG RIPOFF!! chicago Illinois Author: nation wide, Illinois Employees: across the nation promotions chicago, Illinois

Aug 31 2015
slomins home security stay away from slomins home security systems hicksville New York Author: Wantagh, New York Home Security: slomins home security Nationwide

33, Report #1252065

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Finance Company, Johnathan Olascoaga Guy can call 2 numbers, text and email all in one swoop! Salt Lake CITY Utah Guess What? Author: Olathe, Kansas Car Financing: Prestige Finance Company Salt Lake CITY, Utah

34, Report #1252049

Aug 31 2015
Integrity Home Solutions....Bill Deilluis.....scumbags..... St. Peters Missouri Author: St louis, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Integrity Home Solutions....Bill Deilluis.....scumbags..... St. Peters, Missouri

35, Report #1252021

Aug 31 2015
Avesta Capella Apt. Homes Avesta Capella Avesta Austin TX Scam, Scum, Garbage Everywhere, No Security, Wide Open Gates, Locked Laundry, Bacteria Ridden Pool, Ever Changing Staff, Roaches Austin Texas Author: Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Avesta Capella Apt. Homes Austin, Texas

36, Report #1252011

Meritahe Home Complaint Against Meritage Homes Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Building Services: Meritahe Home Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 31 2015
PARCEL GROUP DANIEL EMERSON/LINDA I responded to an old junk mail I received concerning a work at home job Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: PARCEL GROUP Atlanta, Georgia

38, Report #1251969

Aug 31 2015
Village Plumbing and Home Services - Monica Ryan, Owner Texas State Board of Plumbing Exaimers - Administrative Penalty Houston Texas Author: Texas Plumbing: Village Plumbing and Home Services Houston, Texas

39, Report #1251963

Aug 31 2015
Choice Home Warranty Multiple attempts to fix pool heater eats up my cap Edison New Jersey Author: Hellam, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

40, Report #1251960

Aug 31 2015
American Home Shield Useless Home Warranty Nationwide Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Plumbing: American Home Shield Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Boalt Masonry Terry, Carter & Lowell Boalt They were hired to repair footing drains. They hit my foundation causing cracks. They yanked & severed well wire causing a horizontal crack of the joints of the blocks. Water seeped into crawl space area. Terry came back to put a dehumidifier in the area. I paid them $8,500 (but they did do another job; an outside stairwell to the basement). They were to come back in the spring to finish the back fill. They NEVER came back to back fill. My footings are now above freeze level. I paid $165 (my well guy) to run a new well wire; Boalt's shrink repair shortedt the panel box. Stormville New York More info Author: Brewster, New York Builders & Contractors: Boalt Masonry Stormville, New York

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

43, Report #1251947

Aug 31 2015
RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY Stopove Kentucky Non Payment for Services Rendered Author: BALIWAG, Alabama Work at Home: RUSSELL MAY Stopove, Kentucky

44, Report #1251941

Ronnie Raben Ronald Raben Ronnie Raben Austin SCAM Austin Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Home Inspections: Ronnie Raben Nationwide

45, Report #1251918

Aug 31 2015
Freelancer Limited ACN 134 845 748 FREELANCER VERIFICATION ITS A nigtmare Sydney Internet All isues fixed Author: Bragadiru, Work at Home: Freelancer Limited Internet

46, Report #1251910

Aug 30 2015
concerige construction concerige air dauphneearnestalex proferes bad people winterhaven Florida Author: bartow, Florida Home Improvements: concerige construction winterhaven, Florida

Aug 30 2015
Ashley Furniture I purchased a couch from Ashley Furniture on about June 22 2015 after two weeks the back broke away from the arm.   Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Ashley Furniture

Aug 30 2015
BAT Concrete Construction Bernie Fiorello=i Disintegrating Driveway Walton Kentucky
Author: Independence, Kentucky Home Improvements: BAT Concrete Construction Walton, Kentucky

Aug 30 2015
kanes furniture  Tampa, Florida Nationwide Author: Tampa , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: kanes furniture Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Amass International Freight Group Jinan Yaobang CNC Equipment Co., Ltd, Shanghai Amass International Freight Group, Jimmy Guan, Frank s**+ Amass International Group Inc. is holding my imported goods hostage trying to extort more money from me. Jamica (NY) New York Author: North Royalton, Ohio Shipping Companies: Amass International Freight Group Jamaica, New York