BAKU AZ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: baku az
There may be more specific results for "baku az"
For more specific results for "baku az"
Showing 1-25 of 5,640 Found Reports For more specific results for "baku az"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Nutra Diet Forskolin P.O. Box 52032Phoenix Az. 85072 advertised free sample pay postage $4.87 Nothing said about time to notify to cancel Phoenix, Az. Arizona Author: Clint, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Nutra Diet ,

Oct 13 2017
Bestway Corp Bestway (USA) Corp Bestway claims customer satisfaction is their priority, but refuses to replace failed product with manufacturer's defect.!, Phoenix AZ Author: Ventura, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Bestway Corp , AZ

Oct 12 2017
Cars2Go Inc. Dynasty financeCars 2 Go glendaleRalph Walters AzCars2GoDan SerpeCars 2 Go AZ Cars 2 GoCars2Go inc. BUYER BEWARE! Scam scam scam. They put me in a lemon and kept my money!! Glendale Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Cars2Go Inc. Glendale, Arizona

Oct 11 2017
Many phony companies in the Maricopa county, AZ area Ray Purselley - spells his last name in many different varieties. See the website BEWARE!!!!!! yOU ARE BEING WARNED Scottsdale Arizona Author: Flagler, Colorado Personal Services: Ray Purselley , AZ

Oct 11 2017
Advanced technologies Stole my ,obey abs won’t give it back Scottsdale Az Author: 14788 canton ct, Florida Medical Laboratories: Advanced technologies Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Arrow Root-Root Advanceabletechnology Advanceabletechnology.com We authorized a $5.95 purchase for a free Oil product. We were charged $5.97, $79.99, and $79.99. The last 2 charges were unauthorized and no product or services rendered. Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Saginaw, Texas Specialty Stores: Arrow Root-Root Advanceabletechnology Internet

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona OK AZ-Customer I am a reputation consultant I'm going to contact the company Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 06 2017
Med Pure - my excellent health Breaking News: Med Pure is excited to announce our latest and greatest formula is now available. mesa az Author: carrington, North Dakota Drug Manufacturers: Med Pure Internet

Oct 06 2017
Coastal Marine Gangways -custom Justin Jeffers is a crook and con artist. Don't trust anything he says Phoenix AZ Justin is a liar and crook Author: Discovery bay, California Building Products: Coastal Marine Gangways -custom PHX, AZ

Oct 05 2017
Glovesaver.com Glove Saver Inc.13835 N. Tatum Blvd #9-505Phoenix, Az 85032 Vert Slow Shipment ,if at all, Phoenix, AZ  Arizona Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Glovesaver.com Internet

Oct 05 2017
Daniel Camacho / Iram Camacho Camacho Lawn Services c/o Iram Camacho Performed unlicensed shoddy yard work including brick wall, epoxy coating and terrible artificial grass install Surprise Arizona
Author: Surprise, Arizona Landscaping: Daniel Camacho / Iram Camacho , AZ

Oct 05 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Total SCAM Scottsdale, AZ Author: Holland, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, AZ

Oct 04 2017
GTS Pro located in Scottsdale, AZ A total ripoff Phoenix Arizona Author: California Computer Marketing Companies: GTS Pro Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 03 2017
Spy Briefing I have tried several times to contact the individual at Spy Briefing but cannot contact any one. They keep charging my credit card I believe they are located in Az. Aero code is 844 Arizona Author: crawford, Georgia News Media: Spy Briefing crawford, Georgia

Oct 02 2017
Do*healthy prime Ripped me off not once but twice Az  Arizona Author: Sacto, California Telemarketers: Do*healthy prime Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
Titann Media Phx az owner JOHN the a****** I bought this back about 2 years ago , biggest waste of money EVER EVER !! NO customer service support , call number just get a voice mail , never return your call Finally after several mos got by TECH JOHN contacted me was rude LIED about showing up for appointment not just once but NO Call NO show twice CRAPPY & Inconsiderate & unprofessional Waring STAY AWAY!!! phoenix AZ Arizona Author: Scotsdale, Arizona Television Parts & Services: Titann Media Phx az Internet

Sep 28 2017
Gilbert Square Apartments PEM Management 1821 E Covina St Mesa AZ Deceptive, lying employees, poor management, no communication, dangerous property Mesa Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Gilbert Square Apartments Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 28 2017
An Estate in Time Jennifer Lamb Warning: An Estate in Time Estate Sale Company posts fabricated reviews Scottsdale/Queen Creek Arizona Family Reviewing Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: An Estate in Time Jennifer Lamb Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 27 2017
Penergy*Simple shop Cdl I authorized $5.99 for s and h for a free sample got card statement and they took $92.78 w/o permission Az Nation wide Author: Sacto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Penergy*Simple shop Internet

Sep 26 2017
Advanceable Technologies LLC ,possibly aka ADTECH, CBC oil and joint balm Scottsdale AZ Arizona They tried to order $1700+ on my credit card! Author: Denver, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Advanceable Technologies LLC Internet

Sep 26 2017
Advance Able Technology LLC May be doing business as Health Healing Hands This was an ad for CBD oil endorsed by Montel Williams. I purchased a trial sized bottle with shipping. I triple checked that there was no further commitment involved before I bought. Apparently they still stuck me for $79.99 for another shipment. I have reported to my credit card company and charges will be disputed. States Scottsdale , Az but who really knows Internet In response to comment #1 Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Alternative Health: Advance Able Technology LLC Internet

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technologies LLC Scottsdale, AZ Scammed like everybody else. I ordered my free pain relieving oil just pay shipping $5. I haven't received the oil and I've been charged the $6 twice plus $80 twice‼️WTH? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Peru, Illinois Alternative Health: Advanceable Technologies LLC Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Products Cube Ordered a computer from Marvin, and payed on PayPal. Internet Additional information Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

25, Report #1402011

Sep 24 2017
Advanceable technologies, Scotsdale, AZ The company said that it would be a free sample bottle of CMD, but they are charging me $69.99 for it. They are charging for a free sample bottle. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Orlando, Florida Medical Supplies: Advanceable technologies, Scotsdale, AZ Scottsdale,