BAMBI'S HOPE RESCUE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bambi's hope rescue
There may be more specific results for "bambi's hope rescue"
For more specific results for "bambi's hope rescue"
Showing 1-25 of 4,028 Found Reports For more specific results for "bambi's hope rescue"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
Viamorous/AquaVo This was supposed to be two free products to try and after 30 days if did not want could cancel account; however, ordered on 06-05-17 and on 06-20-17 they charged my account for almost $200.00.I DO HOPE A LAWSUIT IS BROUGHT AGAINST THEM. Englewood, Co Nationwide Author: BENTON, Arkansas Skin Care: Viamorous/AquaVo Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Blair Technology Group Non perform accordingly to expectations. Covington New York Author: Longwood, Florida Rescue Mission: Blair Technology Group Covington, New York

Jun 18 2017
Advanced Monster It never refunded my money. Their stupid reference number is bogus according to my bank. They have told the refund would take ten to fifteen business days. Called them again and nowthey say 30 business days! I hope some lawyer contacts me since they are a scam. Florida Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Advanced Monster Florida

Jun 10 2017
Westlake Financial services I have an account with Westlake, but they accessed my son's bank account and withdrew money Los Angeles California Westlake Financial Customer Experience Author: Hope Mills, North Carolina Banks: Westlake Financial services Los Angeles, California

Jun 08 2017

Jun 03 2017
lone star shih tzu & lhasa apso rescue refused a service dog to a veteran.. Sweeny Texas Author: Sweeny, Texas Non-Profit Charities: lone star shih tzu & lhasa apso rescue

Jun 01 2017
Rescue Rooters Scammers and cheats to anyone with no knowledge of plumbing Riverside county Nationwide
Author: Hemet, California Builders & Contractors: Rescue Rooters Nationwide

May 30 2017
Liv Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Liv Plastic Surgery clients can feel confident in quality of patient care & surgical results. Liv Plastic Surgery's goal to customize patient’s entire treatment, making life-changing experiences at Liv Plastic Surgery a positive, relaxing, exciting experience. Liv Plastic Surgery dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & safety. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Liv Plastic Surgery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Liv Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: pompano Beach FL , Alabama Weight Control: Dr. Andrew Ress TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. LIV Plastic Surgery to inspire hope; to raise level of person’s beauty inside & out, to make people healthier, self-assured & self-fulfilled by providing the best care to every patient. Dr. Andrew Ress, staff at LIV Plastic Surgery will create, nourish, sustain body you desire. Boca Raton, Florida

May 30 2017
Author: Florida Plastic Surgeons: LIV Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. LIV Plastic Surgery to inspire hope; to raise level of person’s beauty inside & out, to make people healthier, self-assured & self-fulfilled by providing the best care to every patient. Dr. Andrew Ress, staff at LIV Plastic Surgery will create, nourish, sustain body you desire. boca raton, Florida

May 28 2017
  Toyota Of DallasThree Lies in Thirty Minutes! DALLAS Texas
I hope you walked away from the deal Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota Of Dallas Dallas,

May 27 2017
Home for Good Dogs Rescue dog confiscation Berkeley Heights New Jersey
Author: colonia, New Jersey Animal Shelters: Home for Good Dogs Rescue Berkeley Heights, New Jersey

May 17 2017
Fiona the persian psychic on keen Fiona is a total rip off con me out of money by giving me false hope that my narcissist lover would change Keen Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Art Galleries: Fiona the persian psychic on keen Internet

May 16 2017
1800 flowers We ordered flowers early for mothers day. The flowers where to arrive before not on but before mother's day. On mothers day we called mom to say we hope you liked the flowers but they never showed. Called 1800 thieves They said they would try to d Grinch stole mothers day New york Nationwide Author: Richmond, Texas Florists: 1800 flowers Nationwide

May 15 2017
Happy Life Animal Rescue Lorraine Forster AVOID LORRAINE FORSTER & HAPPY LIFE ANIMAL RESCUE AT ALL COSTS Patterson New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Animal Services: Happy Life Animal Rescue Patterson , New York

May 14 2017
Dr. Sebi Dr. Sebi, sebi cell food, usha village, curer of HIV DR. SEBI DOES NOT CURE HIV AIDS - HE IS A FRAUD - HE AND HIS DAUGHTER SAAMA ARE RIPPING OFF EVERYONE LA CIEBA, HONDORAS and CALIFORNIA Nationwide
Herbs cured my hiv Author: los angeles , California Alternative Health: Dr. Sebi Nationwide

May 10 2017
Compass Self Storage , Shawn Madison manager Rat infested, rodent waste on all stored contents, $8,000 rental money we want returned! Neptune New Jersey
Author: New Hope, Pennsylvania Landlords: Compass Self Storage Neptune , New Jersey

May 07 2017
The League/Tom I receive same letter as other's , 10 pages, same promises as other's, wealth, love , power, a secret morganization, written by certain Tom , can't give last name on the advised of his counsel. I have the Holy Spirit with me that I recognized right away it is a scam. Thanks to Google /internet , a lot easier to report this kind of Secret organization. I hope, pretty soon they are not secret organization anymore. I a m sorry for those who were scammed. West Valley City Utah Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Financial Services: The League/Tom Nationwide

May 03 2017
American hope resourses I was looking for housing. Before i could find anything a third party program popped up wanting ke pay more. To get membership to help me locate housing. Assistance. Ithey were suposed to cancel my membership and insted they charged me another minth fees. And still havent received any assistance nor notice of cancelation. They charged me for services i never received and when trying to call to ask about cancelation i can only reach automated message asking to leave a mmessage. Internet Author: Springfield mo, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: American hope resourses Internet

Apr 30 2017
Eco Digital Group Perkbod, Ecomaxx Internet Author: New Hope, Minnesota Celebrities: Eco Digital Group Internet

Apr 28 2017
Premier Disability LLC False hope of help Nationwide Author: Bakersfield, California Lawyers: Premier Disability LLC Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Laptop Rescue Failed to deliver merchanized I ordered and they billed to my credit card Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Rescue Internet

Apr 18 2017
Perfect youth Done wrong alabama. Fountain Valley California Author: New Hope, Alabama Legal Process Servers: Perfect youth Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 11 2017
Peanuts Place Rescue, Peanuts Place Small Breed Rescue DISHONEST Weddington, North Carolina Internet
Author: Marvin, North Carolina Animal Services: Peanuts Place Rescue Internet

Apr 11 2017
RUFF Rescue Fraudulent Vet issues, Diseased puppies, Lack of ethics and morals Aurora Colorado Recanting of statement made back last month. Author: Golden, Colorado Animal Abuse: RUFF Rescue Internet