BAMBI'S HOPE RESCUE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bambi's hope rescue
There may be more specific results for "bambi's hope rescue"
For more specific results for "bambi's hope rescue"
Showing 1-25 of 4,013 Found Reports For more specific results for "bambi's hope rescue"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
Premier Disability LLC False hope of help Nationwide Author: Bakersfield, California Lawyers: Premier Disability LLC Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Laptop Rescue Failed to deliver merchanized I ordered and they billed to my credit card Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Rescue Internet

Apr 18 2017
Perfect youth Done wrong alabama. Fountain Valley California Author: New Hope, Alabama Legal Process Servers: Perfect youth Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 11 2017
Peanuts Place Rescue, Peanuts Place Small Breed Rescue DISHONEST Weddington, North Carolina Internet
Author: Marvin, North Carolina Animal Services: Peanuts Place Rescue Internet

Apr 11 2017
RUFF Rescue Fraudulent Vet issues, Diseased puppies, Lack of ethics and morals Aurora Colorado Recanting of statement made back last month. Author: Golden, Colorado Animal Abuse: RUFF Rescue Internet

Apr 11 2017
Invent tech Ray Martinez Juan Ledons ripped my partner and i off to tune of 8,450.00 with there promise of success. I hope we get a lawsuit started so we can all get our money back. coral gables Nationwide Author: San Pierre, Indiana Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Apr 07 2017
Flagship One, Inc Deceptive Trade Practices East Rockaway New York Author: Hope Mills, North Carolina Auto Parts: Flagship One, Inc East Rockaway , New York

Apr 04 2017
High Priestess Kathie Ceesay Kathie SCAM, GRAND THEIF, GRAND LARCENY, FRAUD Chicago Internet
Con Artist Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: High Priestess Kathie Internet

Apr 03 2017
Personal Lies, cheats, adopts out sick and injured ​pets Dallas GA Author: Lagrange, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Jennifer's Pet Rescue GA

Apr 01 2017
Joshua Thomas ,if that even is his real name?, Scam Artist / Will instill hope and disappear with your money Tennessee Author: Fremont, California Con Artists: Joshua Thomas

Mar 26 2017
Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Best Drug Rehabilitation in Michigan's goal is to help clients to feel safe and secure during the recovery process. BDR feels that positive client experience is key to beating addiction issues. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Dear Ex-Employee Author: johnstown, Pennsylvania Cult Organizations: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Manistee, Michigan

Mar 16 2017
Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar i feel that i want to die, he took my money and my hope away , now i don't know what to do , he took all my life savings. can some one help me please. irvine , California
File a complaint Author: santa ana, California Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar irvine, California

Mar 16 2017
Gav's Auto Care Overcharges their customers for simple things Walnut Creek California Here's my suggestion for you I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Author: Walnut Creek, California Auto Service Stations: Gav's Auto Care Walnut Creek, California

Mar 16 2017
JumpJet and Will Ashcroft Indiegogo Campaign Fraud by JumpJet Las Vegas (purportedly) Nationwide
Hope Springs Eternal... Author: Carmichael, California Air Travel: JumpJet Nationwide

Mar 14 2017

Mar 14 2017
Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue,Sanra Dezelan State Claims Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue Dog Rescue Charity Misspent Funds Delray Beach Florida This allegation is false! Author: Delray Beach, Florida Animal Services: Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue Delray Beach, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Funded today False hope for eager startups Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Sales People: Funded today Internet

Mar 13 2017
Hidden Anker's Newfoundlands Tara Blankenship or Tara Love dog covered in poop, heartworms, and was in fight Alto Pass, Illinois Internet
Hidden Aker's Author: Belleville, Illinois Dog Breeders: Hidden Anker's Newfoundlands Internet

Mar 11 2017
Secret Serums As a woman in my fifties, I hold out hope for for that magic serum that will truly begin to diminish the fine lines forming on my upper lip and around my eyes. This was NOT the miracle I had been waiting on.  Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Celebrities: Secret Serums Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
ultra illustra charged over two hundred dollars without permission- did not order Author: NEW HOPE, Pennsylvania Skin Care: ultra illustra

Mar 09 2017
Prescription Hope Prescription Hope Scam Nationwide  Author: Brooklyn, New York Drugstores: Prescription Hope Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Internet saviour,ghost walker of the net. He came to my rescue after being ripped off by fake hackers. ALABAMA CHICAGO Author: Abbeville, Alabama Computer Fraud: ghost.hack@linuxmail.org Internet

Mar 06 2017
drops direct hc6, drop direct hi i order hcg direct drops from internet they show it CAD 79 but deduct 106 usd. i order on 16 feb 2017 but still not receive any product from them. i just have an sales email on which i mail and get a repky from Tony that they have surge of orders but that why its a week late. but now its 18 days im still waiting for my orders. they are thugging people. i just want my money back hope in future people will be aware from these thugs by our complains Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: drops direct Internet

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas