BANANA BUNGALOW HOLLYWOOD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: banana bungalow hollywood
There may be more specific results for "banana bungalow hollywood "
For more specific results for "banana bungalow hollywood "
Showing 26-50 of 7,053 Found Reports For more specific results for "banana bungalow hollywood "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 14 2017
Hollywood-Cast LLC SOME ONE MIGHT CALL YOU AND SAY YOUR INVITE TO A CASTING..SCAM YOU WILL BE TAKEN HORRIBLE.. WILL NOT PAY THERE EMPLOYEE'S CHEAT THERE CUSTOMER'S Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Hollywood-Cast LLC Internet

Sep 13 2017
Heather Catania Climb/Social STOLEN MONEY - unauthorized use of my credit card to steal $20,000. Never produced website after being paid for it. Lies like she breathes W. Hollywood California Author: Pasadena , California Credit Card Fraud: Heather Catania Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Neteller completely rip off Internet Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida Legal Process Servers: Neteller Internet

Sep 11 2017
US BankCard Center REVIEW: US BankCard Center focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S.*UPDATE: US BankCard Center pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Miscommunication Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US BankCard Center | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Over 15 years, US BankCard Center has grown to become recognized industry leader. Over 400 sales & support professionals all dedicated to helping customers’ businesses grow. US BankCard Center serves alternative funding, credit card processing, & related merchant services needs for over 100,000 independent businesses. US BankCard Center has firm understanding of challenges many business owners face. Internet, Florida

Sep 11 2017
J2 Cloud Services, LLC Illegally over charged me for a year!! Hollywood CA Author: Riverside, California Advertising / Deceptive: J2 Cloud Services, LLC Internet

Sep 09 2017
Jim Sorkin Construction Beverly Hills Ceiling Masters poor construction, dishonest, and difficult DO NOT USE THIS PERSON! Beverly Hills California Author: West Hollywood, California Kitchens: Jim Sorkin Construction Beverly Hills Beverly Hills , California

Sep 09 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Samantha Johnson Interstate moving company Hollywood, Florida Author: Vernon, Connecticut Moving Companies: North America Prime, Inc. , Florida

Sep 02 2017
Phonestars.com -Karen They fired me on the lie that I didn't finish my 20 hrs/week Hollywood Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Phonestars.com -Karen Nationwide

Sep 01 2017
jimmy buffets margaritaville resort margaritaville hollywood florida margaritaville doesnt care about kids puts them above roof top SWINGERS CLUB!!!! without warning HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA Nationwide**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: bayport, New York Resorts: jimmy buffets margaritaville resort Nationwide

Aug 31 2017
Backpacker on the Move Sent broken product, had me pay shipping back but won't refund me and won't respond anymore Hollywood, Florida Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Backpacker on the Move Internet

Aug 30 2017
Freedom pop Freedompop Freedom pop scam scammers will scam your bank account Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: North Hollywood, California Internet Service Providers: Freedom pop Internet

Aug 25 2017
ECS none other provided A account was opened in my name with this creditor, one day after I experienced identity therft. I see that others have been fraulently charged by this same party. I found this on my credit report, but no other information appears regarding my account or debt. Costa Mesa California Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ECS Costa Mesa, California

Aug 24 2017
Hollywood Production Center Valet parking fraud Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles, California Parking Garages: Hollywood Production Center Hollywood, California

Aug 22 2017
DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS Store #4381 Gabriel (cashier), Erica Alvarez (store manager) According to the UPS tracking website, my package never left the store and the UPS store refused to show me the footage which showed the process of which my package was handled and shipped. I have reason to believe that the store stole my package Hollywood California Package finally arrived to recipient after about 1 month of initial shipping date Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping & Handling: UPS Store 4381 Hollywood, California

Aug 22 2017
us legal aid pay day loan settlement tamarac Florida***Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that Paralegal Staff Support - US Legal Aid has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities. Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit Services: US Legal Aid tamarac, Florida

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered a sports bra and never received it. On-line Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 16 2017
Dynamic Direct and printlabelandmail.com Do not buy lists hollywood Florida Author: Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Dynamic Direst/printlabelandmail.com hollywood, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Starbucks | TARGET STARBUCKS IN TARGET | 8999 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325 scam, overcharge, target fraud, fraud, starbucks fraud, 8999 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325, starbucks, target, Northridge California Author: North Hollywood, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks | TARGET Northridge, California

Aug 14 2017
Montana Capital N. Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Loans: Montana Capital N. Hollywood, California

Aug 13 2017
MyFax I cannot get conformation account is closed Hollywood Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Computer Fraud: MyFax Internet

Aug 13 2017
Life Cell Face Cream SCAM. They give you 2 weeks to return item if you don't like or can't use. It made my face turn RED.They did not make clear that the item had to be returned in that short a time. I tried to return it but the USPS said the place is closed! Don't go near this product. They argued with me on the phone till I told them I was going on FACEBOOK to report them to everyone!! He then said I would get a return of my money. $189.00 !! Hollywood Florida Author: Hernando, Florida Skin Care: Life Cell Face Cream Internet

49, Report #1392093

Aug 11 2017
Republic Services Allied Waste, Cascade Investments After an investigation by the City of Hollywood, and through photographs, it was discovered that Republic Services garbage truck ran over and destroyed part of our property. They would not file a claim because they say we have to have a photograph of the truck. We were not home during those five minutes when the truck ran over our property. However we do have clear photographs of fresh tire tracks coming from the Republic Services bin. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Republic Services Phoenix, Arizona

50, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide