BANC OF BINARY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: banc of binary
There may be more specific results for "banc of binary"
For more specific results for "banc of binary"
Showing 1-25 of 347,267 Found Reports For more specific results for "banc of binary"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Meghan Robinson Blessed Meghan is a Catfish and goes along the name of Many other names as many as she can find , under her friends account and makes up phony pages to start networking with different people through out the social media network. She lies and claims she's broke or homeless to get money and calls you but will never wanna show her face direct. Meghan is considered VERY DANGEROUS and will do whatever it takes to scam you or try to get your address to connect with you to get personal information so she can Con you. . Pennsylvania, Texas,Wiscousin Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Fraud: Meghan Robinson Internet

Aug 23 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered 4 steam hair straighteners ,one for myself and one each for my daughters, at a total of WOWW FASHION 7523 –$199.88. I never received a confirmation email which made suspicious. After a quick search for their website for contact information, I ran across SEVERAL similar complaints instead. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
Assurant solutions- American Bankerl Life insurance I purchased a disability, life bronze policy for coverage, when I became disabled they would not honer, I have bee fight this for almost three years and th policy s you need social security letter only they went to the extent of turn me up dead. they are not event med doctors they kep telling two more weeks the just no after 2 years and rudely they are thieves and shoule be arrestd for stealing money for disabled people Miami, Florida 33157 Florida Author: Waltam, Alabama Mortgage Brokers: Assurant solutions Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 23 2017
Skinyouth & Dsh Health store I sent for samples and paid the shipping not knowing that I was signing up for future products in the amount of $94.57 and the other for $89.47. So far they have billed my credit card twice for these amounts. Card has $400.00 limit thanks to them now is over limit. Filed report with them. They said charges would be taken off in about10 days and they going to block these companies. I can only wait to see what happens. I have had no contact with either of these scammers and I have never received anything in the mail for these charges. Internet Author: Nowhere, Other Celebrities: Skinyouth & Dsh Health store Internet

Aug 23 2017
Brokerz union Alan WilliamsHead of the Brokers DepartmentPhone: +442036775587Website: brokerzunion.com/Support: support@brokerzunion.com They have blocked my blocked trading account which I have invested $5000NZ approx. I cant monitor my trading no response to my emails. Internet Author: Christchurch, Other Brokerage Companies: Brokerz union Internet

Aug 22 2017
Oil Paintings Review oilpaintings.com fake buy 1 get 1 free advertisement Deerfield Beach, Florida Nationwide Why is it people do not read reviews before they part with their money Author: Washington, Virginia Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Noveau Restor Facebook Deceptive Promo of Noveau Restor Eye and Skin Cream Trial/Unauthorized Monthly Charges on Credit Card Marked as Subscription/ On a trial basis but charges were done on June, July and August 2017 on the 2 products which amounted to almost 600 US Dollars on my Statement Billing. Internet, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 Author: Las Piñas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Noveau Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Beauty within Beauty within in Provo, ut Free sample only being charged shipping. Received product with no paperwork. Then was charged around $79. No way of contact. Provo Ut Author: Pueblo, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Beauty within

Aug 22 2017
Unique Arts Review uniquearts.ltd.uk painting available but after payment it’s out of stock, no refund! Nationwide
Author: Germantown, Maryland Art Gallery: Unique Arts Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Aaron Lee of Guaranteedrate.com User contacted me for goods on craigslist, i sent the goods as requested, user never paid for the item. scottsdale Arizona
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: guaranteedrate scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Sheri E. Ross, Hearing Officer for the County of Los Angeles LASD Deputy Discharge - 2014 Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Government Worker: Sheri E. Ross, Hearing Officer for the County of Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Aug 22 2017
GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore Ordered weight loss supplement received one order called company cancelled they sent more took money out of my account after canceling Huntington Beach California Author: Frankfort, New York Medical Supplies: GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore Huntington Beach, California

Aug 22 2017
HD Omaha Mentally uncapable of executing people skills Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Real Estate Services: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
KDURSKINCREAM Piaz Eye Serum Took about $90. out of checking acct. two days in a row. NOT Authorized. Did not return! Near San Francisco also Denver, California and Colorado Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Credit Card Fraud: KDURSKINCREAM Internet

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
stream store, streamstore.net, Ariel Sanders, JVStore After expaination of disattisfaction with product, the company would not refund purchase price despite their 30 day money back guarantee Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: stream store Internet

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Fineline construction Fineline painting and construction This company is fraudulent and is a fly by night contractor, the kind that are out of business within 5 years Camas Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Builders & Contractors: Fineline construction Camas , Washington

Aug 22 2017
simple-btc.com Allison Klocko SIMPLE-BTC.com is a scam site. Thieves Utilizing PayPal.. Beware. Rip off!! Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: simple-btc.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah