Your Search | banfield pet hospital

Oct 22 2016
vca animal hospitals Shoreline Emergency and Referral Hospital Did not uphold veterinary ethics, conflict of interest from referring primary doctor. placed animal on antibiotics in error, failed to rule out other disorders. Please sign my petition on Internet Author: Fairfield,, Connecticut $$ REWARDS Offered: vca animal hospitals

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 18 2016
Marion General Hospital Dr. JACOBS Blew me Off Marion Indiana Author: Marion, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Marion General Hospital Marion, Indiana

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 15 2016
John Shaw CĂ©lia and John Needham Pet Care Farnham Virginia Author: Valdese, North Carolina Animal Services: John Shaw Farnham, Virginia

Oct 13 2016
Petspectation Stole my money Internet Author: Augusta, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Petspectation Internet

Oct 11 2016
Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Save A Life, Save A Life Pet Rescue, sick puppies, age discrimination, unethical practices Oviedo Florida
Update on my Save A Life Pet Rescue Review Author: Homosassa, Florida Animal Services: Adoption Agencies: Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Oviedo, Florida

Oct 10 2016
02:51 PM Kirill Karimov Sold Me A Diseased and Unhealthy Scottish Fold Kitten Manorville New York
Owner, Kirill Karimov, of Refunded Maine Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Internet

Oct 04 2016
Foxies Fund Inc 678-663-9150 This company use a pet that they had no consent asking funds for other bogus posting have also been notice in their facebook group, The owner of Foxies Fund also had others attacked on facebook Norcross Georgia
Foxies Fund Inc. Scam Author: Winter Haven, Florida Animal Abuse: Foxies Fund Inc Norcross, Georgia

Oct 04 2016
russos pet center DAN DIGIACOMO Sold a sick dog-promised to make things right per their policy-have never heard from dan the owner LAGUNA NIGUEL California nice try! Author: beverly hills , California Animal Abuse: russos pet center LAGUNA NIGUEL, California

Oct 03 2016
Nicklaus Children's Hospital Upcharging and Unbundling Medical Bill miami Florida
Author: miami, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Nicklaus Children's Hospital miami, Florida

Oct 03 2016
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. These green carpet cleaners are using powerful, but child and pet friendly oxygen-based cleaners. Carpets are left looking and feeling fresh. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service The Oxi Team pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with them. Author: longmont, Colorado Cleaning Services: Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning TRUSTED Business | Commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Denver, Colorado

Pet Amber Alert PET SCAMBER ALERT Nationwide
Author: Cyril, Oklahoma Animal Services: Pet Amber Alert Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Hannah trenchard, john trenchard and ericka tesar Freud through pet sitting person claimed to be relocating to get me to cash a cashiers check for $2995 Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Hannah trenchard, john trenchard and ericka tesar Internet

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Forever Baby Doll Yorkies East Coast Yorkies, Laurie Cusimano, lies, dishonest, puppymill Centreville, Maryland Internet Customer Author: Centerville, Maryland Pet Shops & Supplies: Forever Baby Doll Yorkies Internet

Sep 27 2016
Petspectation unlimited dog food False advertisement and false promises. Montreal Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: Petspectation Internet

Sep 22 2016
WellStar North Fulton Hospital Overcharge Roswell Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Hospitals: WellStar North Fulton Hospital Roswell, Georgia

Sep 19 2016
Allegheny General Hospital AGH NEVER LEAVE YOUR LOVED ONES SIDE Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Hospitals: Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 18 2016
Extend Pet Health Extend Joint Care Another credit card billing SCAM Silver Springs Nevada Author: Oak View, California Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 17 2016
apria apria healthcare simmentee dowd use our bipap or you will be back in the hospital riverhead New York
Author: centereach, New York Home HealthCare: apria riverhead, New York

Sep 09 2016
the cat connection Used deceptive selling tactics, misrepresented items as made in the USA, restocking fee for item not as described dallas Texas Author: alexandria, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: the cat connection Internet

Sep 04 2016
Door to Door Airways Glean Jasson,Madea Porsha Pet Scam. Tea CUP Yorkies. Took my money via western union sent fake airline tickets. I lost $580 Laurel Maryland
Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Airways Internet

Aug 31 2016
boutiqueteacuppuppies boutiqueteacuppuppies boutiqueteacuppuppies is a SCAM Internet Author: Montgomery County, Kansas Pet Shops & Supplies: boutiqueteacuppuppies Internet

Aug 31 2016
Greenhill Village Greenhill Village and the Great North Woods Lies about condition of carpet/ charging me for replacement in a apartment/Lies me having pet Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Greenhill Village Columbus, Ohio