BANFIELD PET HOSPITAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: banfield pet hospital
There may be more specific results for "banfield pet hospital"
For more specific results for "banfield pet hospital"
Showing 1-25 of 9,686 Found Reports For more specific results for "banfield pet hospital"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Palomar hospital The emergency room wait is over 8 hours. Patient my daughter has a lung disease and had phnaemonia and had been waiting for 4 hours and was told there are no available beds. This is ridiculous that a hospital this big does not have enough beds. And there is staff standing around talking and joking around whole people are sick waiting for hours to be seen Californa Author: Escondido, California Emergency Services: Palomar hospital California

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 12 2017
American Star Puppies This website is Americanstarpuppies and now they have taken down most of their previous pages and an error comes up as Forbidden, etc. They say they are based in Boson, Mass. When I filled out their inquiry form online concerning a Chihuahua teacup puppy named Britny I was interested in that was AKC and for sale, I received an email from someone named Mark (which was bogus) They sent over a intricate email explaining their service and their garantees and payment method with western union and their guarateed refund and protection. They then sent another email questionair having me fill out information as to my experience with owning a puppy. They replied back to congratulate me for being accepted and that Britny was avilable then had a detailed outline to follow and sent a receipt of costs, free shipping with an invoice number. PET LOVERS BEWARE! Boston Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Dog Breeders: American Star Puppies Internet

4, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Joel Peterson Joel solisated leads and had me deposit funds in his Wells Fargo account. Once the funds went in Joel stopped taking my calls and text. He did text he was in the hospital however he has not called back and now avoiding my calls Woodland California And internet No Rebuttal Add To Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Joel Peterson Internet

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE

Aug 08 2017
Craigs List/ Rosemary Cole;SCAM for AGAT GUAM Thanks so much for your quick reply I'm interested in renting the room. My name is Rosemary Cole i was born in France (Paris) i speak both French & English, am single, fun,loving,clean, loyal and respectful of others, don't have any pet. More about me, my father is from US and my mother is from France 'm 27yrs old, sex female, i attend American University of Paris, graduated a year ago. I'm coming to stay for a year, and am coming for my master's degree. Rosemary Cole. Internet Author: Boytnon Beach, Florida Realtors: Craigs List/ Internet

Aug 08 2017
VCA Little Animal Hospital Overcharged, Rude Employees New Port Richey Florida Author: NEW PT RICHEY, Florida Veterinarians: VCA Little Animal Hospital New Port Richey, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Alice Hill Mark Williams Lawyer? In California (((REDACTED))) number he uses and Alice Hill??8696 Had me send her money grams by Walmart so she could send a package to my house containing insurance money from her Dead husband and son, and her inlaws was after her!! She needs 750 to ship it from California to Alabama and she would send me codes to open box!! Sent her money and no box 750 money to Alice Hill Kentucky ID she used to get money gram then she needs 200 to change paperwork so I send it by money gram!! Then she needs to fly to me needs 450 I send 450 for cheap flight!! She had accident? Can't come needs 1000 to pay Hospital? Her lawyer there says in coma?? Don't believe him?? She wakes up next day? Wants 500 more I say no more money!! Internet
Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Alice Hill Internet

Aug 04 2017
Stateline Hillcrest Animal Hospital, Danville IL Filing false medical records and charges Danville Illinois Author: Bourbonnais, Illinois Liars: Stateline Hillcrest Animal Hospital, Danville IL Danville , Illinois

Aug 04 2017
Med Pro Group, Meriter Hospital, Jennifer M. Hart Hurt Very Badly In Meriter Hospital, Madison Wisconsin
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Hospitals: Med Pro Group, Meriter Hospital, Jennifer M. Hart Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 04 2017
MinuteClinc AKA Florida Hospital Waste of Time Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Clinics: MinuteClinc Orlando, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Banfield Pet INsurance Banfield pet hospital Pet insurance rip off failed to meet needs. Vancouver Washington Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Services: Banfield Pet INsurance Vncouver, Washington

Aug 03 2017
Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppies are only four to five weeks old. I learned this when I took it to the animal hospital in my area. The puppie lived five days. I was given a 120 day guarantee. She will not get backintouch with me. Beware of this seller she list Teacup Yorkies, poodles, maltipoo's. The scam is there small, but you think there teacups. This seller had no reguard for the puppies life what so ever. She's out for the money Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 03 2017
XPower manufacturer Inc Poor quality hair dryer from XPower Inc and rotten customer service San Gabriel California
Rebutting my own post, XPower manufacturer Inc Poor quality hair dryer from XPower Inc and rotten customer service Author: Marysville, Washington Pet Shops & Supplies: XPower manufacturer Inc San Gabriel , California

Aug 03 2017
@smartpugpuppieshome Mike and Possibly Jaqueline Pug Puppies for Sale Scam , facebook.com/smartpugpuppieshome/ Internet Not Included in this scam is Jaqueline Steffen Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: @smartpugpuppieshome Internet

Aug 01 2017
Trupanion The Pet Insurance declined my claim with reason pre-existing condition without evidence. Seattle Washington Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Health Insurance: Trupaniom Seattle, Washington

Aug 01 2017
Shrilington Animal Hospital Ripped off on shots Arlington Virginia Author: Hamilton, Montana Veterinarian Services: Shrilington Animal Hospital Arlington, Virginia

Jul 30 2017
Smith's Aussie Puppies Smith's Charming Aussie Puppiestoyandminiaussie.comworking with Peer Express pet travel company SCAM! We were promised a mini Aussie puppy for $800. It was to be shipped to us. There was NO puppy! We paid an additional, refundable, life insurance policy of $990. They called and wanted more money too. We never received our puppy! Stockbridge Georgia Author: Cape Coral, Florida Dog Breeders: Smith's Aussie Puppies Stockbridge, Georgia

Jul 29 2017
newpekingesepups.com Healthy Pekingese Pups Rip Off Pet Sale Scammer!! The puppy advertised at $450 & they wanted paid via Western Union & then they come back & say they need more money for a shipping crate. The name he was using is Mike Woody & wanted me to go to Walmart & send the additional money to Moses Parker. Cedar Park, Texas Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Pet Shops & Supplies: newpekingesepups.com Internet

Jul 29 2017
Avonda Cooper ,MSW @BJC hospital Barnes Jewish Hospital social workers Social Worker FRAUD St Louis Missouri Author: Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Avonda Cooper ,MSW @BJC hospital St Louis, Missouri

Jul 29 2017
Dr. Marcus Higi Presbyterian Medical Group, High Resort Medical Group, Presbyterian Hospital, Presbyterian Healthplan Cares only about his profit & abuses patients out of greed Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Doctors: Dr. Marcus Higi Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 28 2017
expedient pet movers expedient pet moversexpedientpetmoversexpedientpetmovers.wordpress.com scam numbers (877) 789-7895scam numbers (240)-456-7895 Who are expedientpetmovers ? expedient pet movers.wordpress.com expedientpetmovers.wordpress.com is a Scam Delivery website.Baltimore Maryland Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Travel Agents: expedient pet movers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 28 2017
Reliable Pet Courier reliablepetcourier.000webhostapp.com reliablepetcourier.com li.com scam number (757) 447-2787 Who are reliablepetcourier ?  is a Scam Delivery website. It was created by a scammer with the intention of stealing money by promising to deliver nonexistent goods. Pet scammers create these websites to “deliver” pets bought from their Pet scam websites reliable pet courier reviews Danville Virginia Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Travel Agents: Reliable Pet Courier Danville, Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia serving Big Canoe, Georgia. Milked security deposit. Left us without water for 2 weeks. False statements ,email proof. Horrible service. Marble Hill Georgia Still have not received security deposit Author: Lady Lake, Florida Real Estate Services: Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia Marble Hill, Georgia