Your Search | banfield pet hospital

Jul 16 2014
Paws & Claws Animal Hospital This guy's running the biggest scam EVER Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Veterinarians: Paws & Claws Animal Hospital Plano, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Pet air Carrier Ripped off in July 2014 Roswell Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Services: Pet air Carrier Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
Mather Hospital Hospitals duty to report confirmed elder abuse, a lifesaver Port Jefferson New York Author: Selden, New York Hospitals: Mather Hospital Port Jefferson, New York

Jul 14 2014
Indian Fields Animal Care Cheryl Hoffarth Pet care, Pet sitting,Animal care Feura Bush New York Author: State College, Pennsylvania Liars: Indian Fields Animal Care Feura Bush, New York

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 09 2014
Elite puppies Sold sick puppy with a respiratory infection that was supposedly already treated and cleared rude/insulting when confronted Webster Massachusetts Author: Webster, Massachusetts Pet Shops & Supplies: Elite puppies Webster, Massachusetts

Jul 08 2014
Dale Animal Hospital John Diggs Dead Dog with High Bill Daleville Alabama Author: Enterprise, Alabama Animal Services: Dale Animal Hospital Daleville, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Froedtert Hospital Medical College of Wisconsin The kitchen/ food service manager fire you when you do a good job working in the kitchen Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Racists: Froedtert Hospital Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 07 2014
Doctors foster and smith Worst service for an on-line pharmacy period! Internet Author: Elkmont, Alabama Pet Shops & Supplies: Doctors foster and smith Internet

Jul 07 2014
Lauderdale Veterinary Service LVS Horrible, misleading and possibly only interested in Money over the well being of my pet. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Veterinarian Services: Lauderdale Veterinary Service Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 06 2014
Primere Electrical Staffing Doyle Electric Doyle electric hires convicts to work on state,govenment and hospital sites Tampa Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: Primere Electrical Staffing Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Four Paws Products Reabte address invalid. Request gets returned in the mail hauppauge New York Author: colchester, Connecticut Pet Shops & Supplies: Rebates: Four Paws Products hauppauge, New York

Jul 05 2014
Florida Hospital Employee Discount Program Florida Hospital Employee Discount Program Big SCAM!!! orlando Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Florida Hospital Employee Discount Program Internet

Jul 04 2014
Amazing pet expos Capitol Pet Expo Amazing Pet Expos has bridged the agreement. They kept coming up with different stories regarding my refund. Even though I was promised a refund I have never received it. Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Questionable Activities: Amazing pet expos Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Saint Joseph Medical Center, Reading Hospital, Berks Community Health Center & Suny Down State Medical Center Conspiracy to deprive Medical Care and Possibly Murder under the Direction of the FBI Reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Saint Joseph Medical Center Reading , Pennsylvania

Jul 03 2014
Mather Hospital Mather Hospital Port Jefferson New York Author: Selden, New York Hospitals: Mather Hospital Port Jefferson, New York

Jul 03 2014
Quality Marine Life Did not ship but gladly took my money-Quality Marine Life Fort Lauderdale Florida Internet Author: ada, Oklahoma Pet Shops & Supplies: Quality Marine Life Internet

Jul 02 2014
Family Puppies, Dave Wayne, Dave Chupp, Dave's Pups, My lovable Westies, Corinna Chupp, Fluffy paws, My beautiful Frenchies, Loy Sold a puppy that needed an operation. nappanee Indiana Author: Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Family Puppies / Dave Wayne nappanee, Indiana

Jul 01 2014
Banfield Pet Hospital @ Pet Smart Veterinary Care Sold Like A Horrible Used Car Salesman Sells Cars Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Veterinarian Services: Banfield Pet Hospital Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2014
BELLEVUE HOSPITAL CRIMINAL ACTS, TORT, MEDICAL MAPLRACTICE, CORRUPTION , UNFAIR PRACTICE, CONSPIRACY WITH GLENCORD BUILDING CORP., MERCK, STATE FARM INSURANCES , LAWYERS WITH FORGERY LAWSUITS IN MY NAME ! New York New York
Author: New York, New York Hospital Emergency Rooms: BELLEVUE HOSPITAL New York, New York

Jul 01 2014
loan max repoed my only veichal i own i was in hospital for 2 1/2 mths they was told and said pay when u can hays kansas Nationwide Author: lacrosse, Kansas Rest Areas: loan max Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
TeamLava Storm8 Bakery story Restaurant story Fashion story Farm story 2 Dragon story Pet shop story Home design story In-app purchases, premium gift purchases, accidental use of premium paid coins and gems. Internet Author: Los angeles, California On-Line Business: TeamLava Internet

Jul 01 2014
Planet Hospital & Rudy Rupak stole over $25k from me Calabassas California Author: Alabama Hospitals: Planet Hospital Internet