BANK ACCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank account
There may be more specific results for "bank account"
For more specific results for "bank account"
Showing 1-25 of 72,022 Found Reports For more specific results for "bank account"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Lied about program details regarding advertisement on my vehicle. Claimed I could cash out after earning $75 in my account and that the cost of purchasing the accessories would be refundable. I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and specifically asked if I were to purchase up to $75 in refundable ad accessories if I'd be able to cash that out immediately. The lady on he phone reiterated what I had said and claimed I would be able to get the cost of the items refunded after proving That the ads were indeed placed on my car.  Internet Author: Rancho Cucamunga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

Jul 23 2017
Synchrony bank Falsified a credit card asking for a past due payment Orlando, Fl, Florida Nationwide Author: Lebanon, Connecticut Banks: Synchrony bank Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Mountain Magic Moters They sold my daughter a lemon n if that wasn't bad enough they continue to purposely leak out her personal info to a third party that has NOTHING to do with her account. The embarrassment n shame my daughter feels is horrible n this people continue to do it until a few days ago. They continue TO BREAK THE LAW Crestline California Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto Dealers: Mountain Magic Moters Crestline, California

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 23 2017
Square Square disables accounts with no notice San Francisco Nationwide Square Is Not A Real Merchant Account Author: Sparks, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Square Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Rts realtystore I did not authorize this company to take $49.60 from my personal account. This is nothing more than deliberate theft. Author: Bristol, Indiana Brokerage Companies: Rts realtystore Internet

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Wakefield and associates I closed an account with US Bank and was never informed that there was $26 charge that went through after.  Aurora CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Wakefield and associates

Jul 22 2017
Electronic Payment Systems Charges Fees Without Establishment or Use of an Account Englewood, Colorado Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: Electronic Payment Systems Englewood, Colorado

Jul 22 2017
PNC Bank IRS interest error McMurray, Pennsylvania Gifts Author: Eighty Four, Pennsylvania Banks: PNC Bank McMurray, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2017
US Bank Issued Prepaid Debit Card as Payment of Accrued Interest and then Charged Administrative Fees Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: US Bank Nationwide

13, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Christian Mingle Took My Money - Then Suspended My Account Internet
Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Dating Services: Christian Mingle Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Encante Skin Ordered sample paid for shipping; returned w/i 10 days when told owed for sample; notified bank of unauthorized charges. Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery, Texas Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 22 2017
Patriot Superstore Confederate Superstore Did they keep charging my account $19.97 monthly but provide no service Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Patriot Superstore

Jul 22 2017
Up garcinia Garcia cambodia, diet pure Clearly states only pay shipping and handling, 2 weeks later they take 79.00 out of account Internet
Author: Salem, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Up garcinia Internet

Jul 22 2017
G E capital bank Steven asher New York, New York Author: South Elgin, Illinois Loans: G E capital bank New York, , New York

Jul 22 2017
EPRITCHARD LLC Retain a charge from business bank account. Federal Way Washington ,WA Author: Federal Way, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: EPRITCHARD LLC Federal Way,

Jul 21 2017
Jasmine McMorris Great Lakes Property and Investments Krista Simone-Clark misappropriated investment, fraudulent mishandling of 2 investment properties, withheld personal account information and ledgers Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Real Estate Services: Jasmine McMorris Great Lakes Property and Investments Detroit, Michigan

Jul 21 2017
Luna luxe Avalure/luna luxe l'etoile/nuluxe Wouldn't cancel my account. One transaction turned into two. Total 205.94. Customer service is nil to none. Had to cancel my account and get a new card Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach California Author: MOUNDRIDGE, Kansas Sales People: Luna luxe Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach, California

Jul 21 2017
TRS limited Received a collection letter for 139.95 for a product I never authorized delivery or gave credit card info for hence that's why they sent this too a collection account as I didn't authorize purchasing anything from them. Internet Author: Maitland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: TRS limited Internet