Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

bank account

Showing 1-25 of 71,018 Found Reports For more specific results for "bank account"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
US grant department from Washington DC- first phone call from Elvin - 202 027 -6259ER-456---- for $8000.00 grant money- a foreign speaking female- her name was Lucy Howard 202 525 7889 picked by the government for a $8000.00 grant just provide a saving account and or routeing number to place this money into your account. lucy howard said ' new york and then washington DC Nationwide Author: beaumont , Texas Accounting: US grant department Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
3000Playpo SoulHunte Play Phone Playpo made unauthorized charges on my Sprint account Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: 3000Playpo SoulHunte

Feb 28 2017
Secret Serums 41 Canal Street, Lewiston Maine 04240 Secret Serums is a major scam free trial charged bank account $170. Lewistion, Maine Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Secret Serum Internet

Feb 28 2017
Precious Bedding Sent and charged for order cancelled one month prior; no response to emails or phone; credit card on account I reachable. Had to cancel my credit card to ensure no further misuse precious bedding.com Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Bed & Bath: Precious Bedding Internet

Feb 28 2017
Direct TV Charged 651.98 to my debit card without my authorization or knowledge resulting in a negative Balance with my bank USAA for a final bill, cancellation fee, and equipment of which I thought the bill would be arriving any day now. I called to complain, Dire Charged my debit card for 651.00 for a final bill without my knowledge or consent California Nationwide FYI Author: McDonough, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Optum Bank RIPOFF Bank Steals Money From the Customers! Nationwide Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Banks: optum bank Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Capital One Capitalone.com Capitalone Capital One Checking Capital One Savings CapitalOne Savings CapitalOne Checking Credit Card Scams, Credit Card Fraud, Money Scams, Bank Theft Internet Forgot Important information when filing Author: San Bruno, California Banks: Capital One Internet

Feb 28 2017
Chime Bank card Bancorp Bank Will not refund or dispute an ATM withdraw claim. ATM did not dispense cash Internet Pre-Paid cards Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Chime Bank card Internet

Feb 28 2017
Beauty Impressions I believed this was a ripped off, this company used Facebook to send you an advertising about the products that they said that belongs to Melania's Trump and how you can used as tryout and three days later you see it coming out of your bank account, they I believed it was a ripped off due to they went through my facebook and it was supposed to be a trying sample, which I have paid shipping and handling, three days after they collect over $180.00 dollars out of my account. Desoto Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Desoto, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Thank you Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Only if You Are Committing Fraud or Are a Raging Lunatic Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
Timessquareonlinestore.com Athletic Propulsion Labs I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses from this companies website. They never sent me the sunglasses and took the money out of my account. The phone numbers, and email on the website is fake and I never got any response from them. They're a fraud. Don't buy from this site! Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Timessquareonlinestore.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Tiger Schulmann False charges, no contract, 30-day trial, left program before completion of trial, runing my 5 year old child's credit, contacted multiple times, sent my child's account to collections, company lacks paperwork skills and professionalism Hauppauge New York Author: Brentwood, New York Martial Arts: Tiger Schulmann Hauppauge, New York

Feb 27 2017
Martalina Pumariega Oropesa This people are a total fraud I just ordered a free trial sample and paid for shipping they charged my account $89.63 not once but twice. When I places in aorder it did not said anything about cancelling withing 14 days and now they directed me to a diffe Charged my account without disclosing it on my original order Fountain Valley California Author: Miami, Florida Eye Care: Martalina Pumariega Oropesa Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Account now prepaid card Playing with my money Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Income tax: Account now prepaid card Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 27 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer RBI ROSSSERUMKMI KRUGCREAMS This company 's sole business is to rip off and scam people the only thing they reduce is your bank account St George Utah Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer St George , Utah

Feb 26 2017
Charlotte Norris When I ordered it was supposed to of been a 1 time charge and the was just shipping and mow I have 79.95 competing out of my account that was not approved by me. culloden Georgia Author: culloden, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Charlotte Norris culloden, Georgia

Feb 26 2017
First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona Get over it Author: Mableton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet