mail

Your Search | bank account

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
PS Gourmet Cooking JBEI Gourmet Rewards Made unauthorized charges to my account, $9.95 each, twice in a week. Vista California Author: Visalia, California Credit Card Fraud: PS Gourmet Cooking Internet

Apr 17 2014
Cenafil AKA Oevau Technologies, Richard Gorman ripoff company, Scam Diet Products, Double Charged, Product not sent Orlando Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Cenafil, Oevau Technologies Orlando, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Santander Bank reneged on advertised offer Nationwide Author: Englewood, New Jersey Banks: Santander Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
opinionworld.com.au Scam, closes your account when its time to be payed. you do all the work but only close your account when you try and use your pionts to redeam for cash https://www.opinionworld.com.au Nationwide
Author: Mildura, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Opinionworld Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Citizens Bank Excessive overdraft!!! Total rip off!! Nationwide Author: Bartonsville, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Palomar/Duvera Duvera Collections1959 Palomar Oaks Way Ste 240Carlsbad, CA 92011-1314 Collections actions were started years after account with their client (Horizon Learning) was terminated and settled. Carlsbad California Author: milford, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Palomar/Duvera Carlsbad, California

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Bank of America Risk Closure Unit Account closed. All Monies held for review No explanation given. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Banks: Bank of America Chicago, Illinois

Apr 16 2014
Boost Mobile Owned by Sprint I opend an unlimited account with shrinking payments. Unlimited calls, texting, internet. Recently they started putting limits on my speed when I went over a certain gigs in a month. That is not unlimited. Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Stockton, California

Apr 16 2014
premiere cancun vacations Bank is C C vacations Benito Juarez package does not match phone offer. low season offerred any time except Dec. to April on phone but mailed literature says no june and is broken down into days of certain months.which in the literature is specified you can come in June. They say can't come June due to mexican holidays. the off season months are specified uring the mon internet Author: Benton, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: premiere cancun vacations Internet

Apr 16 2014
AUSTIN BANK PALESTINE,TEXAS First State Bank Of FrankstonAtty Daniel Dean Palestine, Texas UNWARRANTED DEFAULT JUDGMENT, LYING, CHEATING, STEALING, WRONGFUL CHARGES ON ACCOUNT Palestine Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Banks: AUSTIN BANK PALESTINE,TEXAS Palestine, Texas

Apr 16 2014
AT&T ATT Celular Will not honor their documents, additional charges on account, bill is 8x what was agreed upon (with documented proof) and they now call it misinformation Portland Oregon Nationwide Author: none, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
PNC Bank Horrible customer service, took hundreds in fees from their own mistakes pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: PNC Bank pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2014
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERS001 Sears National Bank RIPOFF Houston Texas Author: OKC, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Houston , Texas

Apr 16 2014
Consumer tax relief This company promised to reduce what I owed the IRS after I paid them $4000, this was almost two years ago. They always said oh dear your case fell between the cracks, we will get right on it. Now they are taking $19.99 out of my account monthly and no longer answer my phone calls irvine California Author: Afton, Wyoming Income Tax Service: Consumer tax relief irvine, California

Apr 16 2014
payphoneload.com Michael he called me up on the phone told me I was a proof of 1500 and that to give him my routing number and my account number of my checking account and me being so stupid I did that Internet Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: payphoneload.com Internet

Apr 16 2014
Vinesse 5 Seasons Wine Club - Lawrence Dutra unauthorized billing of checking account using check coding only Westlake Village California Author: Clinton, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Vinesse 5 Seasons Wine Club Westlake Village, California

Apr 16 2014
suddenValues I purchased an item from suddenValues have NOT received it and it's been over a month. I've sent TWO emails and received no response. They purchase amount has already been taken out of my account. Negative report SuddenValues Wenatchee Washington Internet Author: Oregon City, Oregon Sales People: suddenValues Internet

Apr 16 2014
EuroPay Solutions REVIEW: EuroPay Solutions dedication to merchant satisfaction. Confident in its services, EuroPay Solutions charges nothing upfront. EuroPay Solutions specializes in internet-based payment processing. Their past and current objective is to provide the highest quality international merchant account & ePayment Services to PSPs, e-commerce companies & mail-order businesses via national & international payment systems. California, Nevada, Switzerland, United States, European Union *UPDATE: EuroPay Solutions receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, EuroPay Solutions made a serious commitment. Their commitment to finding accounts without upfront fees, making sure clients are paid in full and on time from the bank allows clients to feel safe, confident, and secure. EuroPay Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verifiedâ„¢ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Euro Pay Solutions - EuroPay Solutions - David Isaac Solomon Internet

Apr 16 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irving, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 15 2014
Fitness Cubhouse They deducted from my account fundss that they were not authorised to take out of my account. Over a 3 month period of $89.95 per month a total of $269.85 Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 1LQ,United Kingdom Author: Wongawallan, Qld, Australia, Other Drug Manufacturers: Fitness Cubhouse Internet

Apr 15 2014
Nationwide Pre-Foreclosure Services Sunbelt Fidelity Corp Paid this companyup front over $300 to assist in foreclosure services however this is a fraudulent company. This company was in RI first, then moved to TX, and has since changed names. Was requested to make my last payment directly to an account with Bank of America vs online. This was when I figured it must be fraudulent. Houston Texas Author: Killingworth , Connecticut Loan Modification: Nationwide Pre-Foreclosure Services Houston, Texas