Your Search | bank account

Sep 02 2014
Merchant Pay Network Adam Damion Richard Allison Lied from the first phone call. Made promises they did not keep. Deposits NOT made to my account. Plano Texas Author: Hays, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Sep 01 2014
Comfort Suites Paid cash for 2 rooms, they took money out of bank account too. Burlington IA Author: New Hampton, Missouri Hotel: Comfort Suites Select State/Province

Sep 01 2014
Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP CASE FILE NUMBER: OI #45820130 LOAN INFORMATION Due Amount: $946.74 Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP This is in reference to your account with Advance America Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance America Cash Services.  Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Aug 31 2014
trs ibc walart bounced checks total 8 checks 8 18 2014 bank positive 9 1 2014 bank 1037.00 neg thanks trs servces miami olkahoma Author: miami, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: trs ibc walart Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Bank of New York Mellon c/o Ocwen Loan Svc. Defying Laws West Palm Beach Florida Author: Aldan , Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of New York Mellon c/o Ocwen Loan Svc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union WORSE than Bank of America! Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Banks: Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 31 2014
Yahoo Local Listings Localworks Posted Numerous Incorrect Addresses For Our Business, Tried to Cancel and they still charged account for another quarter of advertising... Sunnyvale California Author: Florida Advertising Agencies: Yahoo Local Listings Internet

Aug 31 2014
Zions Bank Tiberius Arms LLC Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Zions Bank provides financial services to a criminal conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States. After being notified that Tiberius Arms LLC is owned and controlled by the same people impersonating the defunct Pepperball Technologies Incorporated (PTI) Zions Bank continues to process payments. Tiberius Arms LLC makes fake PTI guns. Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Heredia, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Zions Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 31 2014
SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida Author: Windsor, Ontario, Ontario Questionable Activities: SH Inc ( plus various Internet

Aug 31 2014
Gate City Bank 13th St Put in danger of possible serious harm or theft Fargo North Dakota Author: Lisbon, North Dakota Banks: Gate City Bank 13th St Fargo, North Dakota

Aug 30 2014
Good Samaritian Hospital has collections for account I refuse to pay corvallis Oregon Author: tangent, Oregon Hospitals: Good Samaritian Hospital corvallis , Oregon

Aug 30 2014
SpotFN SpotFN froze my account claiming all of a sudden that my email is not registered with them.No response from continued voice or emails.Also close to $10,000.00 taken from my account that I found out was not from the autotrade.I need the account to pay bills and refund. London United Kingdom Author: Newark, New Jersey Investment Brokers: SpotFN London, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
Zero Transport LLC Korey Walper CEO Theft of net pay via escrow account (actually company's pocket) and false charges of unauthorized deadheading Adrian Michigan Author: Delray Beach, Florida Trucking Companies: Zero Transport LLC Adrian, Michigan

Aug 30 2014
Bank of America Corporate Center Refuses to allow me to withdraw money I invested in BOA Charlotte North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: Bank of America Corporate Center Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 30 2014
Cash loan James Williams told me to go buy a vanilla reload network card and put 150.00on the card and I will receive 1000.00 in my checking account but that didn't happen it was a Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Santa Fe springs, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Cash loan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
credit one bank Bad customer service and dispute practices Las Vegas Nevada Author: durham, North Carolina Credit Services: credit one bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
The Hoffman Law Group. thehoffmanlawgroup.com/plaintiffs/ I had own my primary resident located at 460 Spreading Oak Circle Apopka Florida 32712. I fell back on my mortgage payments for over to year. I had owe 149,000.00 on the property but it was only value at 60,000.00. I had received a phone call from teller marketer whom claim to be working for The Hoffman Law group. They offered me a principle reduction with a law interested rate. I approximately $400,00 dollars. When i realize that i was going to still loose my home any way. So I stop payment from my checking account. I hope to be help to recover not just the money ,but also the pain and mental suffering they put me through. Boyton Beach Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Legal Services: The Hoffman Law Group. Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
clkbank.com took 28.50 out of my account Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: clkbank.com Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Amazon Marketplace N/A Every day they bill my bank account and i have not bought anything from this company Seattle Washington
Author: Tucson, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Amazon Marketplace Seattle, Washington

Aug 30 2014
Tower Bank & Trust Company Tower Financial Corporation Tower Bank SNL Financial LC Old National Bank Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Tower Bank finances equipment for manufacturing counterfeit Pepperball Technologies Incorporated products and processes incoming payments. Knowing and willfull co-conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States and money laundering. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Heredia, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Tower Bank & Trust Company Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
Woodforest National Bank Predatory Banking Tactics Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Banks: Woodforest National Bank Houston, Texas

Aug 30 2014
Elance Elance-Odesk Account closed for bogus reasons. Mountainview California Author: Somewhere, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Elance Mountainview, California

Aug 29 2014
X Box Live Account Suspension without notice Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Computer Help Desk: X Box Live Internet