Your Search | bank account

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Holsted Jewelers Took $60.00 out of my account without my authorization. Joliey Illinois Author: Lynn, Indiana Jewelers: Holsted Jewelers Joliey, Illinois
3, Report #1219322

Oct 03 2015
Greenline Capital, LLC Rommel Mijares Scammer Con Artist plays in commodities trading, bank guarantees, SBLC, High Yield Private Placement Trade Programs Redwood City California Rommel is a bold faced liar! No funds ever recieved and no transaction closed! Author: San Francisco, California Gold & Silver Investments: Greenline Capital, LLC Redwood City, California

Oct 03 2015
VOIP Posted two checks to my account for $39.75 unauthorized Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Bad Check Writers: 1-800-315-4730 VOIP Internet

Oct 03 2015
North Shore Agency account status delinquent Old Bethpage Nationwide Author: Florida Fishing: North Shore Agency Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Bellalabs I had cancelled two orders which were charged to two different credit cards. A month later I received another oder for appr.90.oo which came out of my checking account from a debit card.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cave Spring, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Bellalabs Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
Queenkickz Fulong Chen Sold me a pair of shoes through their instagram account queenkickz18 which ever ended up coming. Fujian, Putian. Internet Author: Lusaka, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Queenkickz Internet

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 02 2015
New age cream buynewagecream Deceptive advertising. Will take money from your bank account Tempe, Arizona Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey TV Advertisements: New age cream Internet

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Oct 02 2015
Direct Express Comerica Bank US Direct Express social security master card, fraud, bad service San Antonio Texas
To Tyg - The Imbecile Re:a FOOL..... Author: Kingman, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Comerica Bank San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2015
SavingmakesMoney Saving Money Makes Money they took money from my account for 87 dollars so far and id like to get my funds back or sue the person who stole funds from me They made a fake check to my personal checking account and stole 87 from my account without my permission Internet Author: cedarville, Arkansas WANTED REWARD $$$: SavingmakesMoney Internet

Oct 01 2015
E cigarettes. Miama Fla. depleting bank funds Miama Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: E cigarettes. Miama Fla. Internet

Oct 01 2015
Silver Cloud Financial Inc they put money in my account with out my knowing and i tried to stop it they were taking out payments jefferson wisconsin Author: Jefferson, Wisconsin Cash Services: Silver Cloud Financial Inc Internet

Oct 01 2015
Alliance Bank Credit Jordan Davies Jordan Davies & Alliance Bank are SCAMMERS and CON-ARTIST Atlanta Georgia Author: Sandy, Utah Brokerage Companies: Alliance Bank Credit Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 01 2015
2K Games, Take Two Interactive, 2K Sports, NBA 2K Bought in-game currency, but didn't recieve it on my account. Customer support won't reply or help me. Novato California
Author: Nationwide On-Line Stores: 2K Games Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet

Oct 01 2015
Explore Talent I made a account with explore talent. The next day someone called me saying they are interested in me and that I matched for upcoming movies so I paid for membership. Nevada Las vegas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Celebrities: Explore Talent Internet

Oct 01 2015
06:48 AM They promised me a $1000 check in my PayPal account if I reached $1000 in my account balance by watching commercial advertisements and doing surveys after.  Internet Author: North Miami, Florida Cash Services: Originalquiz Internet

Oct 01 2015
EPPICARD EPPICARD, EPPIC, CHILD SUPPORT CARD, wells fargo bank Falsely closed account, took money, fraud Nationwide Author: victorville, California Financial Services: EPPICARD Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Tried to cancel order, but had no way to call then till my bank statement came in which at that time was way pass the 14 days that was needed Santaana Ca -Internet Author: Manassas park, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 30 2015
PEAK COMMUNICATIONS fake invoice, fake codes, fake account, I have never signed up for this service, monthly fee for what?? Jacksonville Florida Author: Nevada City, California Telephone Companies: PEAK COMMUNICATIONS Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming