Your Search | bank account

Sep 29 2016
Viking Magazine Service They offer magazine service and took money from my checking account. Never give me 250 dollars gift card. I called to cancel and they still taken my money Burnsville Minnesota Author: Glendale Heights , Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking Magazine Service Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 29 2016
MdG They keep calling my work and telling them I have a debit with them and they are trying to get a hold of me. I was trying to make a payment but they kept overdrafts get my account which results in my account being closed . Mdg Nationwide Author: Lexington , Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MdG Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Hijack my bank account and charge me after 2 days for receiving their free trial. Internet
Author: dallas, Texas Alternative Health: Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Internet

Sep 29 2016
Usa cash loans Cash loans Usa Called and said I was approved for 3000 dollars. The have my online mobile banking information New york Internet Contact your bank immediately Author: Fairburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Usa cash loans Internet

avafx AVAFX FRAUD ACCOUNT MANAGMENT DUBLIEN Internet
Author: AJMAN, Alabama Consumer Services: avafx Internet

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers oppseekers.com Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 28 2016
JDP Construction LTD. David Dwayne The Posting on ZIPrecruiter.com for Administrative Assistant position is a rip off. DO NOT apply or respond!! You will go through the entire interview process, be offered the position and then contacted by Mr. Dwayne. DO NOT accept his check or cash it into your bank account!! Vancouver B.C. Author: Phoenix, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Thank you for contacting us, It sounds like what you are looking to do is file an update to your original report. In order to file an update, you must go through the rebuttal option on the report’s main page. Once you click file a rebuttal, it will take you to a page that instructs you to click on what your relationship to the company is. After answering this question, you will be able to write and submit your update. We are sorry for any confusion. Sincerely, Ripoff Report Customer Support Internet

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 28 2016
GarciniaX60 Optimum Garcinia I had order the free trial for $4.95 and paid for that. 12 days later the charged my account 79.00. New York New York Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: GarciniaX60 New York , New York

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Gary Allen Industries - Gary Allen Modular Homes Buyer Beware - Gary Cazassa is a thief, he should be placed in jail . Red Bank NJ Gary Allen Industries - Buyer Beware Author: union Beach , New Jersey Home Improvements: Gary Allen Industries Red Bank, New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
Citizens Bank Charter One Bank (formerly) Unnecessary overdraft fees/charges...nearly $80.00 in less than a week while carrying overdraft protection. $12.00 per transfer/transaction from savings account to checking, is supposed to be $6.00 per transfer/transaction. winterwiz Cleveland Ohio And you just proved my point... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Fitness Connection Raped my bank account Greenville North Carolina Author: Washington, North Carolina Health Spas: Fitness Connection Greenville, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Lilplay Extracted money from my account despite not making nay purchase. I did a mistake by uploading my info on lilplay account Internet
Author: pune, Maine Internet Fraud: Lilplay Internet

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Jefferson Capital JEFFCAPSYS, Jefferson Capital, LLC Continues to update my credit report every 3 months as thought I just opened account to compound damage score. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Services: Jefferson Capital Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 26 2016
Collection Bureau Services Inc. Equity Managment inc. Clean out bank account with out telling you, despite payment agreement Missoula Montana Author: Great Falls , Montana Collection Agencies: Collection Bureau Services Inc. Missoula, Montana

Sep 26 2016
Ginnys Brendas Incompetent/Dishonest Billing and Account Practices Monroe Wisconsin Author: Fenton, Michigan Bed & Bath: Ginnys Monroe, Wisconsin

Sep 26 2016
credit One Bank creditonebank.com Kate in the Phillipines(s/p?) And others Scam and deceitful practices Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873 Nationwide City of Industry, CA 91716-05 Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Perfecter Beauty Products Fraudulent email address, took 2 debits to my account for more money than they should have! location unknown. Not put on website Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Perfecter Beauty Products Internet

Sep 26 2016
Paypal Credit,  They put a $1,500 bill on my Pay Pal account unauthorized Iowa Author: Fenton, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Credit Fenton, Iowa

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Calm Down Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Fidelity bank Dr nnamdi okonkwo They told me of it send them 950 usd for documents that I would get 4,500,000.00 Internet Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity bank Internet