Your Search | bank account

Feb 06 2016
WRB Rapide Technology, LLC Stolen bank information San Bruno California Author: Richardson, Texas Taxi & Limousine Services: WRB Rapide Technology, LLC San Bruno, California

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 05 2016
ABCMouse.com Rip off Educational site, Refuse to refund money after failing to cancel account Glendale California Internet Author: Milton, Georgia Education & Learning Centers: ABCMouse.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD ,cartededebit.net / ,cards-debit.com / basyltradfinance.com /bexter.pl, licenciafinanciera.com They are not a BANK, they are cloning prepaid card. Beware with this websites . SCAM / FRAUD / TOTAL FRAUD valencia, spain Internet
Author: miami, Florida Internet Fraud: www.Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD Internet

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Financial Pacific Leasing, Umpqua Bank Nasty, Threatening Inappropriate Collection activity, outrageous fees, unprofessional staff Federal Way Washington Complaint Response Author: Auburn, Washington Commerical Lending Firm: John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Federal Way, Washington

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 04 2016
Results Unlimited Hustlers,Hopeless The Bank Account Hustlers(Nationwide) Virginia Beach,Va Nationwide Author: Falmouth, Virginia Collection Agencies: Results Unlimited Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
IP Nation InTouchVOIP Posted a fake check to account. LasVegas Nevada Author: Benton, Kansas Internet Fraud: IP Nation Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
carey garth the worst!! carey lied and took my money for nothing. i wont get back money but i will get back carey bank acct: *redacted* Miami Florida Author: Columbus, Ohio Media: White Shark Media Miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 03 2016
Citizenshipper Citizenshipper will not return multiple emails or phone calls. I worked 8 months with Citizenshipper and their escrow account. I never knew which clients paid or what was due to me.  Internet Author: Centralia, Missouri Animal Services: Citizenshipper Internet

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Toyota South Morrow sold me a car on dec19,2015 and now on feb wants to tell me they cant get bank to fiance car morrow Georgia the truth Author: morrow, Georgia Auto Dealers: Toyota South Morrow morrow, Georgia

Feb 02 2016
Dermalaluxe they took 92.. out of account i tryed to cancel and i get we will send you this an that the cream broke my face out with brown spots told them dont want anything but my money Would not listen all i want is my money back an not their cramp wilmington DE Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: Dermalaluxe Internet

Feb 02 2016
JUVACELL OFFERED ME A TRIAL SAMPLE SAID I ONLY HAD TO PAY SHIPPING WHICH I DID AND THEN THEY TAKE ALMOST 200.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT Internet Author: SHERWOOD, Arkansas News Media: JUVACELL Internet