BANK ACCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank account
There may be more specific results for "bank account"
For more specific results for "bank account"
Showing 26-50 of 71,759 Found Reports For more specific results for "bank account"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
bank of america risk department the 2 nms i cgt thr were chris i spk to wed am and roxanne i spk to thrsd am i am a victim of gang stalking of the sort where gangs are backed by establishment and law enforcement--- Nationwide Author: west hollywood, California Banks: bank of america risk department Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
TME MAGAZINE, NSS MAGAZINE When I checked my AMEX account I found 4 charges that I didn't order. STAMFORD Connecticut Author: OAK BROOK, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: TME MAGAZINE STAMFORD, Connecticut

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Janie Johnson, Sandy Johnson Took my wife for everything she had and emptied our bank accounts.. Ask State Attorney's office to Prosecute.  Steubenville Ohio
Author: Ohio Psychic: Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Steubenville, Ohio

Jun 22 2017
LMFX FOREX BROKERE It's for me a pure scam they never pay me , never give me my money back waiting for so long never have my money on my bank account but i did the witdraw like long time ago. I m sure they scam me , and i just want to let traders dont have same issue like i had. Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: LMFX FOREX BROKERE Internet

Jun 22 2017
Myscarshop@aol.com James Car or Niyi Rioe led me to believe that I would get 170.00 from them but the catch is I had to send a Money order for 800.00 out of my account to this Niya Rice Niya Rice is in Conroe, Texas Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Myscarshop@aol.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Mediagemm Took $39.99 out of my checking account without authorization Internet Author: Galveston, Indiana Computer Fraud: Mediagemm Internet

Jun 22 2017
Networx The guy insulted me and got frustrated for my wanting to cancel the account Internet Author: Escondido, California Small Business Services: Networx Internet

Jun 22 2017
Direct Tv Agents of Direct Tv Attempted to bait and switch my account Dallas Tx Author: La verne, Alabama Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ellis Jeep/ David Ellis Jeep, David Ellis Dishonest upon making trade for new lease, did not disclose money owed on old lease having full disclosure on my account log in Glendale California Ellis Jeep make good on their deals Author: Los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Glendale, California

Jun 22 2017
u travel guide ripped off my checking account 399.00 Internet SAME THING - $399 Author: nelsonville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: u travel guide Internet

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
Scoresence Charged me 1 dollar for my report then after I canceled they took 39.95 out of my account less than a week late Internet Author: Coppell, Texas Realtors: Scoresence Internet

Jun 21 2017
Bloom and Associates Samantha from company making me pay 150 mth to them for a n account i already paid Trenton Illinois Author: Spokane, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Bloom and Associates Trenton , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman CMB client services Ms. Foreman from LC Maxwell & Assoc called to advise I can save my account from garnishment status if I make a good faith payment and set up pay arrangements. Ms. Foreman advised what she was collecting for, I did not provide the info, it was given to me. I told Ms. Foreman that I was currently off on disability but would try to get it together. I arranged the good faith payment of $541.00. Ms. Foreman advised she would ake my good faith payment, and would call back the following month to set up payment arrangements as that is when I was scheduled to return to work. Jonesboro, Georgia Author: Sheridan, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Sling TV Stole money from my bank account Internet
Author: Mount Gilead, Ohio Internet Fraud: Sling TV Internet

Jun 21 2017
ReVitalize ,Core Skin Care, Core Skin Care, Revitalize, The only thing that this product revitalizes in their own bank account. Don't waste your money! Internet Author: Zeeland, Michigan Skin Care: ReVitalize (Core Skin Care) Internet

Jun 21 2017
Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Kept charging for 2 shipments and only get one totally $187.36 and would not cancel my account Akron Ohio Author: Bristol, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Akron, Ohio

Jun 21 2017
Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A BEWARE OF INDIAN FRAUDS HAVING ASSOCIATIONS ABROAD Remember the name BJ Vyas i.e. Bhupendra Jayant Kumar Vyas - a Vadodara based fraud, who claims to be very closely associated with PM Office and who names himself to be very close business friend of Mr Shah. Upon our enquiry there is no such association. Mr Vyas is around 50 years old and he belongs to Vadodara Gujarat while maximum time he stays in Mumbai. He has many contact numbers that he uses to trap people for money. Firstly he pretends to be very soft hearted, God fearing person with very high moral and spiritual values. When somebody gets trapped in his words and makes deposits to his associate account , that too fraud accounts of his associates, he avoides performing his part by making excuses like death of some relative or raid in his factory or his own illness etc.Venezuela Caracas
Author: trivandrum, Auto Parts: Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide