Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank account
There may be more reports for "bank account"
For more results perform a general search for "bank account"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
ACCOUNT NOW THIEVES AND LIARS i have no idea Internet AccountNow Author: citrus springs, Florida Banks: ACCOUNT NOW Internet

Feb 15 2017
Bank of america Nationwide Author: Silver spring, Maryland Adult Web Site: Bank of america Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
macys Macys, aka department store bank,aka GC credit company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Henderson, Galleria Mall Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: macys Henderson, , Nevada

Feb 15 2017
Posh Girl Never received merchandise. They have taken payment from my account, but I haven't received my order. Boynton Beach, Florida Author: Midland, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Posh Girl Florida

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
High Class Universe ripped me off I ordered 2 cute dog banks called The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box , and I paid $21.99 each. I don't know - their web site is shut down. Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 14 2017
APM Faxless this company some how got access to my account and took money.. investigation is now being done by my bank..Vancouver British Columbia Author: New Westminster, British Columbia Banks: APM Faxless Vancouver, British Columbia

Feb 14 2017
kixify.com kixify Unreasonable deactivation of seller account Internet Author: Alabama Sporting Goods: kixify.com Internet

Feb 14 2017
WICKETTE HOLDINGS LLC santaboxes.comToni UPS SHIPPING ACCOUNT FRAUD Port Washington New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: WICKETTE HOLDINGS LLC Port Washington, New York

Feb 14 2017
flagship merchant services charged my bank account for a card reader that was never aujthorsized charlestown Massachusetts Author: Columbus, Ohio Banks: flagship merchant services charlestown, Massachusetts

Feb 13 2017
jpeoplemeet.com jpeoplemeer.com. decline my credit cards. can not close my free account information out jpeoplemeet.com Internet Author: lincolwood, Illinois Customer: jpeoplemeet.com Internet

Feb 13 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered a pair of slimming panties in early January. My checking account was debited on 1/9 for $26.90. After not hearng anything from the company, I tried to contact them at the website. It keeps saying the website is down. I really want my money back or the item I ordered. Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 13 2017
NPC INTERN Charge to account under NPC INTERN BOISE UNITED STATES Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Personal Services: NPC INTERN Internet

Feb 13 2017
Flash Advance A total bait and switch company. After giving my info my bank accounts were attacked. Tampa Internet/Florida Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance Internet

Feb 13 2017
DermEssence anti aging cream Scammed and purposely misled me when I requested their risk free 14 day trial, I paid $4.95 shipping. I never received anything ,then I noticed charges on my account for $94.95 a month for 2 months.I still havent received anything Albany Georgia and Florida Internet Author: irvine , California Beauty Salons: DermEssence Internet

Feb 13 2017
derma/divine company sending products not ordered without invoice as to how much products are. company taking money out of account with out permission. When called the person was very disrespectful. would not let me speck with a Supervisor nor give me the address of t taking mo without permission savannah Georgia Author: florence, South Carolina Skin Care: derma/divine savannah, Georgia

Feb 12 2017
Synchrony Bank, Synchrony Financial Rewards, Credit Card, Customer Service, Denial, Rude, Ripoff, Cheated Nationwide Let's talk contradiction.. Author: Illinois Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
domdads Nextdecadesolutions.com aka Dan Comelo This site is a FRAUD They will infiltrate your email account with spam and use bully tactics when you contact them to remove you from their system, claiming you are free loading yet I never signed up or use their site. I contacted the site and had back and forth contact with Dan Comelo, who was very smug and quite the a*hole in his replies to me. not sure Internet Author: Landisville, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: domdads.com Internet

Feb 11 2017
MERRICK BANK scam, liars, missing payment Nationwide And... Author: ridgewood, New York Credit & Debt Services: MERRICK BANK Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
TWC/Spectrum Someone from their company used my routing number from my checking account W.P.C.U and withdrew 222.00 from it put me a negative $243.26 including overdraft fee and they tell me it will take 5 to 7 days to correct this but it took them one day to mess my stole my money and bounce my checking account. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Cable TV: TWC/Spectrum Dayton, Ohio

Feb 11 2017
TollFreeForwarding.com Overbilled my CreditCard and never refunded it back!! STOLEN 336$ FROM MY ACCOUNT!! united states Internet
Author: Lugo, Alabama Telephone Companies: TollFreeForwarding.com Internet

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 10 2017
VIRGIN MOBIL Bought a iPhone from Virgin Mobil tried to return and said I never purchased phone. Its on my bank account Virgin Mobile Plainfield, IN Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: VIRGIN MOBIL Internet