BANK ACCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank account
There may be more specific results for "bank account"
For more specific results for "bank account"
Showing 26-50 of 71,504 Found Reports For more specific results for "bank account"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Free resume builder Acquired account info and charged for services Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Personal Services: Courtnea Carlton Flint, Michigan

May 17 2017
N/A MFCU, BANK, BANKS Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Banks: Marine Federal Credit Union

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 17 2017
Progressive Leasing Store charged me 500 and online says 1100. Still taking money out of my account at this moment very upset Stockton Internet
Author: Stockton, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Progressive Leasing Internet

May 16 2017
American Express Bluebird Card ,only available at Walmart stores, AmEx closed my prepaid account WITHOUT investigation of account theft! Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

May 16 2017
Emporium.com FAKE Coach bag, canceled order, paid it off anyway, then they took out money from my bank unauthorized! Los Angeles Internet
More proof Author: new albany, Indiana Clothing Stores: Emporium.com Internet

May 16 2017
netspend closed my account and took my money based on a fraudulent document they did not verify from the social security administration ? houston texas main office Nationwide Author: canal winchester, Ohio Banks: netspend Nationwide

May 16 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious Eyes Watch out for Auto withdrawal from Bank Account Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 16 2017
Chase Bank Nationwide Author: Eastchester, New York Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 16 2017
Relias Learning SILVERCHAIR LS Relias Learning withdrew an unauthorized ACH amount of $8,250 from our business account without providing any services. Company is forcing us to use their software after we repeatedly told them we were going with another company. Cary North Carolina Author: Annapolis, Maryland Advertising Agencies: Relias Learning Cary, North Carolina

May 16 2017
Core Skin Care brought sample product for 4.99 $ and was charged without my permission $94.00. Called to have them put many back in my bank account and they refused Callifornia Internet Author: Douglasville, Georgia News Media: Core Skin Care Internet

May 16 2017
Internet website design concepts LLC -- Steven Anderson Took 3500 for Amazon account selling stuff on the internet - for returns of 800-1000 per month Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Work at Home Business: Internet website design concepts Internet

May 16 2017
Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC Ocwen proceeded selling our home to Deutsche Bank on 4/22/2017. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bothell, Washington Liars: Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 16 2017
Slots Garden Casino Denied Payout and locked me out of my account. Internet Internet Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Casinos & Cardrooms: Slots Garden Casino Internet

May 16 2017
Coal Cosmetics The company offered their product as a free trial, then dinged my bank account for $89.00 Internet Author: Heath, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Coal Cosmetics Internet

May 16 2017
Heathyrightnow They took 69.95 from my bank account with my permission North Hollywood California Author: Riverdale, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Heathyrightnow North Hollywood, California

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 16 2017
Blackrock Refused to resend a lost check from a closed retirement account balance and refused any additional support or assistance, Signficant sum now considered unretrievable nationwide Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Investment Brokers: Blackrock Nationwide

May 15 2017
GTL ConnectNetwork Received my payment, end user did not receive payment on his account. GTL refused to refund money, or forward money to phone aacount. Internet Internet South Dakota Author: Anonymous, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: GTL ConnectNetwork Internet

May 15 2017
SMART FARES Travel Help Desk SENT CONFIRMATION FOR FLIGHT WHEN NO TICKET EXISTED. BLAMES BANK. CALLED BANK, BANK SAID NOT THEIR FAULT. MISSED FLIGHT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Travel Services: SMART FARES Internet

May 15 2017
Revive Youth This company offers a free trial of their product for $4.95. Then, after 14 days they charge you $97 dollars, and have you enrolled in a monthly subscription. They don't give you any information where you can contact them to cancel. Bank statement doesnot even say revived youth, it says Dermabond.. so you don't really even know how much you are being charged until you take the time to sort through your bank statements. Boxes come unlabeled, no contact information included, and no receipts. St Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Revive Youth St Petersburg, Florida

May 15 2017
Trydesirbrillance Withdrawed $89.94 from account,haven't received any products Internet Author: Mesquite , Texas Skin Care: Trydesirbrillance

May 15 2017
Windhaven Insurance company Overpriced and unauthorized payment from checking account Miami Florida Author: Burkburnett, Texas Car Insurance: Windhaven Insurance company Nationwide

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet