Your Search | bank of america, n.a.

May 24 2016
Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. Author: Medford, New York Builders & Contractors: Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Professional Retail Services is totally focused on servicing their customers with the best quality vendors at a reasonable cost. Medford, New York

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Aqua Safe Canada Rip off, months of waiting, no refund, scammed me with false tracking info, lied! Victoria, British Columbia Internet, British Columbia Canada
Author: Arnprior, Ontario Plumbing: Aqua Safe Canada Internet

May 24 2016
FISSION TV aka FissionTv.com;aka IPTV; aka Livestream TV; Super Vision Cc TV Systems SCAM ARTIST EXTRAORDINAIRE OF IPTV SERVICES Clearwater, Fl, Tampa, Fl & Conoga Park, CA Internet
Author: Lane, South Carolina Internet Services: FISSION TV Internet

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 24 2016
Porter Finance I invested $10,000 with this company. I traded with the aid of a broker but he did not know what he was doing.  London, NY, LA NY Author: Durham, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: Porter Finance NY

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
Sonoran Spice Company Sold a bag of Peppers with Bugs in the bag Scottsdale Arizona Author: Riverview, Florida Food Stores: Sonoran Spice Company Scottsdale, Arizona

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

Cooper Tires A bad batch of Discoverer ATP Findlay Ohio
Author: Norco, California Auto Parts: Cooper Tires Nationwide

May 23 2016
Deborah engler Buyonlinemeds@gmail.com Www.online-painmeds.com TOTAL RIPOFF-SENDS NOTHING AND THEN DAYS THEY ARE OUT OF THAT QUANTITY BUT IF YOU SEND HIM MORE MONEY, HE WILL SEND MORE--LIES!!...FRAUD!! Mumbai, India Internet Author: NEWPORT, North Carolina Drugstores: Deborah engler Internet

Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Theft of services Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Nationwide

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 23 2016
S.S. Photography Shango Sankofa breached my trust, took away my work in their name, accused me of having issues and threatening Montreal Quebec Resolved Author: Ottawa, Ontario Photography: S.S. Photography Montreal, Quebec

18, Report #1201512

Seph Lawless Joe Melendez Cleveland Ohio
Not what it seems Author: Ohio Book Publishers: Seph Lawless Cleveland, Ohio

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer Or any of the 71 other known alias's Everything this monster touches dies. Monroe - is the latest Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Brandon Relkoff Nationwide

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

Check Into Cash  breach of contract norton, Virginia
W. Allan Jones a Racist Pig Who Rips off the Poor Author: wise, Virginia Loans: Check Into Cash norton, Virginia

May 23 2016
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute won't return calls/ lack of professionalism/ left terrible scars on my head Lone Tree Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute Lone Tree, Colorado

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet