Your Search | bank of america, n.a.

Jul 31 2014
Backpage.com MARK Charged me twice including Racian ad company they hire plus ads was posted wrong time and suspended, not giving any reason till I filed complaint to backpage..Respond from Mark on the spot was I should pay them $23 plus as my bank removed that funds.. TX Internet Author: richmond, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Backpage.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
John Gilespie Worst Lawyer in Monmouth County Red Bank New Jersey Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Lawyers: John Gilespie Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 31 2014
Simply Pure Nutra Garcinia Cambogia pop up link from any website your visiting, costco, best buy, apple etc...simplypurenutra.comSalt Lake City, UT 84106-1339United States of America(877) 662-5186 Got convinced to try their product when I am online browsing Costco website, free risk trial they said for 30 days and got charge C$ 11 for the shipping, after 30 days from the date of the order I got charge for US$89.97 + shipping and handling and automatically enrolled on their program of $89.97 per bottle per month supply,  Utah, USA UTah, USA
Author: Blaine, Washington Weightloss Programs: Simply Pure Nutra Internet

Jul 31 2014
united legal investigation I don't know bank card,jail,425.00,fraud,legal action Internet Author: braddock, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: united legal investigation Internet

Jul 31 2014
Top Notch Transportation Adam Burkhalter Hired: Private contractor (Harry deRochemont) by Mr Burkhalter to drive livery. Unwilling to replace check rejected by bank: $393.70 Scottsdale Arizona Author: La Mesa, California Taxi & Limousine Services: Top Notch Transportation Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 31 2014
PNV Bank has ripped me off in overdraft fees. Example What they are doing they post my transactions 1st checks etc then I make a deposit & they charge me $36 bucks. As it stands now they owe me 5 overdraft charges. If they would refund me I would close my account but they do not care. Simple as that. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: PNV Bank Bowling Green, Kentucky

Jul 31 2014
Bank of England- jacksonville, fl Horrible company- no communication and lack of integrity Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Title and Escrow Services: Bank of England- jacksonville, fl Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 30 2014
Certified Car Bank CCB Autosellonline.com SCAM and FRAUD - Deceptive Practice Nationwide Author: Escondido, California Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car Bank Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Coast to Coast Scouting Model Productions Model Shop Audition America Model Select Agency Model Select Inc PrintwithInk Scouting agency/Photography/printing/model agency only out to get your money Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Coast to Coast Scouting Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 30 2014
robert spencer worst mortgage processor in america san francisco california Author: southlake, Texas Mortgage Companies: robert spencer Select State/Province

Jul 30 2014
America Truck Group I went there from Chgo Hts IL to get a truck and the truck they sent me picture of wasn't the truck I went to get and then after I agreed to take it the truck kept braking down. This was done on a Saturday and I never made it from Gulfport with the truck I then inform them that I didn't want the truck and I was told that I had to wait till Monday to get a refund but that never happen.they stole 4.000 from me. Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: America Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 30 2014
AIC America Ricky Whitman, Richard Whitman Richard Whitman refuses to pay phone contractors for work already completed Meridian MS Author: CARL JUNCTION, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: AIC America Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Walmart Synchrony Bank /GE Retail Lack of Integrity Orlando Florida Author: Palmyra, Maine Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Orlando, Florida

Jul 30 2014
SKINADERM SBD Health LLC, SCAM, ILLEGAL CHARGE TO MY BANK ACCOUNT San Diego California Author: Kingsville, Texas Beauty Salons: SKINADERM Internet

Jul 29 2014
Puerto Quellon LP Company trying to charge monthly 49.95. Had to Cancel Bank Card. Fraud. Never received any products. Draining my checking account Internet Author: PORT ST LUCIE, Florida Alternative Health: Puerto Quellon LP Internet

Jul 29 2014
Enterprise Rent- A Car Enterprise Rent-A-car Damage Recovery Unit FROM Damage Recovery Unit pay the amount due credit card debit card or bank account $3364.34 Monongahela Pa. Nationwide Author: Waddell, Arizona Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent- A Car Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Dermagenix Pro Derm I filled out a bank survey a won Dermagenix as a prize. next thing I know money is being drawn from my account. Wilmington, Delaware Author: San Tan Valley , Arizona Questionable Activities: Dermagenix Wilmington, DE, 19808, Delaware

Jul 29 2014
the used parts factory Will Claimed they had part, never shipped, never recieved, no return calls. Had to deal with my bank to have charges removed. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: the used parts factory Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Protect America Protect America, Inc. Fraudulent Practices and Service Austin Texas Author: Oswego, Illinois Home Security: Protect America Austin, Texas

Jul 29 2014
US Bank National Association I purchased a $25 Mastercard Gift Card. When tried to use it for the first time it came up as CARD NOT ACTIVATED.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank National Association Internet

Jul 29 2014
GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Wal-mart Store Card/ Wal-mart Credit Card Theft by Deception, Lies, Harrassment, FCRA Violations Draper Utah Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 29 2014
B B & T bank Over Draft PEMBROKE pines Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Banks: B B & T bank Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Tari Stratton I used to work with someone named Tari Stratton at Comerica Bank in Scotts Valley, Ca. This was in 1985 and she borrowed $300.00 and only paid me back about half after she promised to.  Auburn California Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Liars: Tari Stratton Auburn, California

Jul 28 2014
Patrice Golceff Meixner used to work with someone named Patrice Meixner or Patrice Golceff at Comerica Bank in San Jose, Ca. This was in 1985 and she once borrowed $300.00 and never paid me back after she promised to.  Modesto California Author: Arizona Liars: Patrice Golceff Modesto, California

Jul 28 2014
Global Payments Inc globalpay Sudden withdrawal of $19,450 from business bank account and not paying back Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Payments Inc Nationwide