Your Search | bank of america, n.a.

Apr 22 2014
Insight card services Urban trust bank Fraudulent charge to my card account Nationwide Author: San Leandro , California Financial Services: Insight card services Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
kelly byrnes global pro system went in to my boyfriends bank account and helped herself to $39.00 causing his account to be overdrawn and acquired fees. Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: kelly byrnes Internet

Apr 22 2014
BMW USA, BMW North America LLC BMW Does Not Stand Behind their Product, forces loyal customers of 7 years to file suit Woodcliff Lakes New Jersey Author: HILLSBOROUGH, New Jersey Auto manufactures: BMW USA Woodcliff Lakes, New Jersey

Apr 22 2014
Home Warranty of America HWA Falsified contractor reports to avoid payment. Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Fishers, Indiana Home Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

Apr 22 2014
Shenzhen Saige Electronics Co.,Ltd JohnShenzhen Saige Electronics Co.,Ltd yu an yi road 3016, bao an district, shenzhen city, Guangdong province, China 518000+86-156-59193169 www.iphoneagents.com iphoneagent2005@gmail.comBank Name: BANK OF CHINABank address: xiamen, Fujian, Chin Sending an empty envelop instead of a $660 Digital Camera Shenzen ChinaInternet Author: Davenport, Florida Cameras & Video: Shenzhen Saige Electronics Co.,Ltd Internet

Apr 22 2014
lgservcom.com They sent a check for $1975.50 saying that I would be sent on a secret shopping assignment. My pay was $350 off the top. The rest was to complete the assignment. I was to keep any product I bought. The check bounced and my bank acct is overdrawn. What can Deceptive at best. Rip off my bank account the worst. Sleezy business this! Atlanta Georgia Author: Deming, New Mexico Bad Check Writers: lgservcom.com Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 22 2014
VISA GIFT CARD issued by U.S. Bank National Association Bogus gift card scam Does not say on the back of the card Internet Author: Pasadena, California Credit Card Fraud: VISA GIFT CARD Internet

Apr 21 2014
Webco Construction, Leroy Weber, USSA,United Systems Servicing America, Takes money from other contractors and the cheats the government Oxnard California Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Webco Construction Oxnard, California

Apr 21 2014
Invicta Watch Company of America, Invicta Watch Group ALL phone numbers and contact options are all now Invalid or no longer in service. No responses to any email. Hollywood Florida Author: Spring Lake, Michigan Clock Repair: Invicta Watch Company of America Hollywood, Florida

Apr 21 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 21 2014
Blue Series X1 DIRECT EXPRESS /AWARD PROCESSING CENTER /THEY SAY PAYMENT FORM US BANK THE INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER/IN FULL GUARANTEED AMOUNT OF 15,000 KANSAS CITY, M.O Montana Author: cleveland, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Blue Series X1 KANSAS CITY, M.O, Montana

Apr 20 2014
FRAUD - HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS in NEVADA - FBI/DOJ sit and laugh...while homeowners go homeless/without retirement savings! FRAUD - HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS in NEVADA HOA homeowners association bank fraud embezzlement mortgage fraud extortion racketeering tax evasion check forgery federal crims Reno, Nevada
Author: , Other Home Owner Associations: FRAUD - HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS in NEVADA - FBI/DOJ sit and laugh...while homeowners go homeless/without retirement savings! Reno, Nevada

BANK OF AMERICA Brian Moynihan CEO Shame Charlotte, North Carolina
Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Banks: BANK OF AMERICA Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 20 2014
Bank of America Bank of America Home Loan Modification Bank of America uses DECEPTIVE tatics to take your home!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Mont Alto, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of America Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 20 2014
Service of America Could not repair A/C in SIXTEEN Days, brought in outside contractor who fixed, refuse to reimburse the $975 we paid the contactor, refuse to refund the yearly service contract, seem totally unconcerned they couldn't fix an issue their contractor fixed in 4 hours. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Service of America Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 19 2014
Ally auto finance Ally bank Ally Auto Finance biggest loan sharks banksters Internet Author: Sea cliff , New York Car Financing: Ally auto finance Internet, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Ally Bank Worst bank I've ever dealt with. Blocked my account and ripped off my money! Detroit Michigan Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Ally Bank Detroit, Michigan

Apr 19 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments Retriever Payment Systems Don't Ever Trust Retriever Medical Dental Payments With Your Bank Account Information. Houston Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical Dental Payments Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
Insight LLC - Debit Card Republic Bank Chicago - Urban Trust Bank THIS COMPANY ARE THIEVES, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, 100% DISHONEST, CROOKS CHICAGO Internet Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Insight LLC - Debit Card Internet

Apr 18 2014
TORONTO DOMINION HOMES INC ELI LEVINSON AND ADRIAN THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - THEY FIND POTENTIAL TENANTS AND THEY WITHOLD THEIR 1ST MONTH TENT AND DEPOST INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE LANDLORD THEY PROVIDE FAKE CHEQUES TO COVER THE TENANTS LAST MONTH RENT - THEIR BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FROZEN BY THE BANK ONCE THEY TAKE YOUR DEPOST AND ANY OTHER MONIES YOU GIVE TO THEM THEY NO LONGER ANSWER THEIR PHONES OR REPLY TO ANY TEXT MESSAGES STAY AWAY FROM THEM - IF YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED LETS GET TOGETHER AND PUT THESE FRAUDSTERS BEHIND BARS MISSISSAUGA Ontario Canada Author: north york, Alabama Property Management: TORONTO DOMINION HOMES INC MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

Apr 18 2014
Cash Advance America -- Fake Loan Scam -- Burbank California Author: Abingdon, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance America San Jose, California

Apr 18 2014
Bank of America Ridiculous Fee lakeland Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Banks: bank of America lakeland, Florida

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
EatLocalNY Sam Tash, Derek Diguglielmo Con Artists - Scams - Bank Fraud - Online Fraud Dobbs Ferry New York Author: Huntington Beach, California Computer Fraud: EatLocalNY Dobbs Ferry, New York

Apr 17 2014
America lion transportation roger sanudo American Lion Transportation Drivers STEAL Luggage from Passengers, Theft, Scammers Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Travel Companies: America lion transportation Las Vegas, Nevada