Your Search | bank of the west

Aug 23 2014
Certified Car Bank Scammed Out of Hard Earned Money!! Kelowna Internet Author: los angeles, California Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car Bank Internet

Aug 23 2014
Howerd Halay Howerd Halaj Liar, Fraudster, Rip-Off Merchant Bradford West Yorkshire Author: Bradford, Select State/Province Liars: Howerd Halay Bradford, Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Utilitydiscount.webs.com This company is run in Pakistan and all gents have google voice numbers, somes are 281-643-0790,818-573-6489,818-570-1806 and much more. I fall in their trap. They told me to deposit $2500 to Bank of America account name, Shahriar Ostovari, Cambridge Massachusetts, Conduction Fraud and using money aginst USA Bridgeport Massachusetts Author: North Bellmore, New York Credit & Debt Services: Utilitydiscount.webs.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
WrapMatch WrapMatch.com snuck $8/month charges into our bank account. Stole $32 from us so far. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Advertising Services: WrapMatch Internet

Aug 22 2014
American Moving Group the only thing they moved was my money out of my bank account Boca Raton Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 22 2014
US Pet Airways rita jamesJOSEPH ALAN They keep asking more and more money to be wired to them Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Animal Services: US Pet Airways Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2014
Fico Perfection Jack Dunham thief stole money and did not perform any work direct bank deposit Bank of America Houston Texas Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fico Perfection Houston, Texas

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
Ace Cash Services ACS A Parental Payday Advance Company Is trying to sue me for a loan I did not make stating it came from my IP address. I don't even know this company. Internet
Author: West New York, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Aug 22 2014
Resurgent Capital Services Trying to collect money for a closed credit card account. -HSBC Bank USA, N.A.- Troy Michigan Author: Keyser, West Virginia Collection Agencies: Patricia Sterne Troy, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. Refused to Fix Work and Were Very Rude West Palm Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Nature cleanse Pure Garcinia Gambogia Watch your bank account Internet Author: 104 Main St, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Nature cleanse Internet

Aug 21 2014
Value Point Distribution LLC This company is stealing hard earned money and lieing all the way to the bank. Mill Valley California Author: Stanton, Tennessee Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Value Point Distribution LLC Mill Valley, California

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM RESURGENET, LVNV, BANK OF NEW YORK, ETC... SHELLPOINT VIOLATED HAMP MORTGAGE AGREEMENT AND FRAUD GREENSVILLE North Carolina Author: Newport Beach, California Collection Agencies: SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM GREENSVILLE, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Vesta Boost Been charging bogus amount of 60.12 to my bank account Portland Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vesta Boost Internet

Aug 21 2014
Fifth Third Bank Fifth Third Bank Lousy Customer Service Nationwide Author: University Place, Washington Banks: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Voxdomains.com and Wild West Domains voxdomains,wildwestdomains Voxdomains - Wild West Domains - Scam - Blocked Access To My Account Internet Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Voxdomains.com and Wild West Domains Internet

Aug 21 2014
GE Capital Financial Services They offered me a loan of 5000, and had me to verify that I had a way of paying this back by showing them that I had $1000 in the bank and i had to get a green dot card. I got the card as i was assured that no money would be removed from the card, and the loan would ne deposited into my account within 30-45 minutes, The loan was never put on the card and they took the money from my greendot card. Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Loans: GE Capital Financial Services Internet

Aug 21 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fast Fix 123 past and current approach to business is focused on customer satisfaction and retention. Fast Fix's mission based on consumer experience and relations. *UPDATE: Fast Fix 123 pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Fast Fix 123 recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Aug 20 2014
Health Insurance Innovations HBC Kept charging my bank account after cancelling policy. Rude customer service when speaking to supervisor. Hanging up phone numerous times if you complain about issue Unknown Internet . Author: Miami, Arizona Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Internet

Aug 20 2014
Octavius Miller West Coast Hip Hop Awards Scamed out of 1,250 plus... Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Octavius Miller Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Paxum Fraudulent bank transfer service ! Quebec Nationwide Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Paxum Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Jeff Foster, Attorney General Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Sent me a email accusing me of bank fraud along with an arrest warrant Internet Author: San Jose, California Collection Agencies: Jeff Foster, Attorney General Internet

Aug 20 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL South Beach Skincare, Lifecell cream advertisement on the internet says,Solves your skin problems....an instant facelift without injections. I paid what was required : postage + handling fee by supplying all my personal and bank Credit Card information for postage and handling fee. The cream is not effective on my skin and found out that they got $209.72 in total Internet Author: Box Hill South Melbourne Victoria, Alabama Alternative Health: LIFECELL Internet