Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

bank of the west

Showing 1-25 of 347,742 Found Reports For more specific results for "bank of the west"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
https://supplementpolice.com is a DIVISION OF JUMBLEBERRY.COM ALL SCAMMERS LOS ANGELES Nationwide
Author: plainfield, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: supplementpolice.com Nationwide

Virgin Hair Fantasy Cheated me out of the wig I bought atlanta Internet
Author: marina del rey, California Hair Salons: Virgin Hair Fantasy Internet

Feb 26 2017
UMNPA United Missions Non Profit of AmericaIndigo Aldendorf Scam workers, houses young women and men, to solicit donations, for the founders, own personal benefits. Preys on the young naive adults, from other States, then puts them on the streets, if they don't raise enough money Newport Beach California Author: Jackson, Tennessee Non-Profit Charities: UMNPA Newport Beach, California

Feb 26 2017
TDS Transmission Same Lies to the Public Bowmanville Ontario Author: Bowmanville, Ontario Auto Repair Service: TDS Transmission Bowmanville, Ontario

Feb 26 2017
Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION They send me letter stating I win $2,000.000 and asking to send them $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Lacey , Washington Accounting: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 26 2017
AARP AARP has been sending bills for subscriptions never ordered. I have sent these back as unsolicited, for the past 4 months. Today I received an envelope with Important Notice Enclosed , written in red, with the return address on the back. Lakewood California Author: San Angelo, Texas Better Business Bureau: AARP Lakewood , California

Feb 26 2017
Charlotte Norris When I ordered it was supposed to of been a 1 time charge and the was just shipping and mow I have 79.95 competing out of my account that was not approved by me. culloden Georgia Author: culloden, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Charlotte Norris culloden, Georgia

Feb 26 2017
First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona Author: Mableton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona

Feb 25 2017
Advicars Car Advertizer Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide.This guy said my money will be refunded bu Jaime and his team had me to fill the cancellation form to credit my money back. I did but he had never refund my money back which was $250.00 His company was locate in Texas at that time. Texas Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Advertising Agencies: Advicars Car Advertizer Texas

Feb 25 2017
credit karma scam Internet Don't wait to file your tax return with the IRS Author: dallas, Texas Income Tax Service: credit karma Internet

Feb 25 2017
Thegiftnamenecklace.com Lin yiting The giftnecklace.com Robbery/Fraud/Theft Whatever you want to call it! Internet Author: South Houston, Texas Sales People: Thegiftnamenecklace.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Rosegal Made purchase for 150.00 i returned items to china cost me 50.00 & i got stuck with bill .so i lost 200.00 no clothes & paypal said i didn't have enough evidence i sent it back when i sent copy of receipt of everything. China Nationwide
Author: L.I.C, New York Clothing Stores: Rosegal Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Skin opulent- eye opulent Company trying to charge me when I cancelled with in 14 days of Trial! Internet Author: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Skin opulent- eye opulent Internet

Feb 25 2017
Mullinax Ford of West Palm Beach John Wayne ,Internet Sales Manager, Used car sale ripoff. West Palm Beach Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Mullinax Ford of West Palm Beach West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 25 2017
Plantation Products LLC. Ferry-Morse Seed Packets of Sunflower seeds purchased from Walmart contain 7 seeds! Norton Massachusetts
Author: Tyler, Texas Nurseries: Plantation Products LLC. Norton, Massachusetts

Feb 25 2017
National Auto Plaza, Sandy untrustworthy, liers, thiefs, unreliable, unreasonable. sandy Utah Author: west jordan, Utah Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza, Sandy sandy, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
core skincare I did not order additional bottles, they sent anyway and they bwould not accept a return for the unopened product. They would not give a credit. A BUNCH OF THIEVES. Internet Author: lake ariel, Pennsylvania Skin Care: core skincare Internet

Feb 25 2017
SAFETTOUCH SECURITY LESTER JACKSON FLEECING OF THE ELDERLY JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA Author: MIDDLEBURG, Florida Security Services: SAFETTOUCH SECURITY

Feb 25 2017
J&S Diesel James Martinez. Owner Masters of Deception, no written estimates, implied trust me and we will see what the problem really is This is the entrance to the fu Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: J&S Diesel Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 25 2017
Amanda Benson ebay and offer up app to sell 2007 tahoe for $2000 Internet Author: West Virginia Car Demolishing: Amnda Benson Internet

Feb 25 2017
aishalinks LinkShia  I I will be filing a case at the BBB against them Florida Nationwide Author: NY, New York Dating Services: aishalinks Nationwide