Your Search | bank one j.p. morgan chase

1, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

2, Report #1190386

Nov 20 2014
Capital One Taking advantage of there customers Nationwide Author: Sparks, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

5, Report #1190332

Nov 20 2014
L.A Auto One scam artist South Gate California Author: California Auto Dealers: L.A Auto One South Gate, California

6, Report #1190277

Nov 20 2014
Frank Rumbauskas stole my money twice for one transaction Internet Author: Bruce, Wisconsin Sales People: Frank Rumbauskas Internet

7, Report #1190271

Nov 20 2014
Atlanta Traffic Solutions , Kelvin Linder, Good Day...I encourage all that reads this report to stand clear of this attorney. I paid upfront all my fees' for representation--- He quoted me one price then when I called him later with that payment he quoted me a different price -higher-- then I to Stand Clear of Atlanta Traffic Solutions Attorney Kelvin Linder Atlanta Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Atlanta Traffic Solutions ( Kelvin Linder) Internet

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Warranty: MEPCO FINANCE CORP - ENDURANCE WARRANTY - WARRANTY AMERICA Arvada, Colorado

9, Report #1190267

Nov 20 2014
Bank of America Worst banking firm I have ever dealt with!! Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Bank of America Nationwide

10, Report #1190256

Nov 20 2014
Comenity Capital Bank Springstone Financial Electronic Fund Transfer from bank to bank not processed and charged late fee columbus ohio Author: , California Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Capital Bank Nationwide

11, Report #1190177

Nov 20 2014
Morgan T Y.M.K.A. Rip off merchants. I have received £169 of money sent, waiting for remainder £67.00 My last correspondance sent without postage too attempt to get balance paid refunded. Zaventem Nationwide Author: Bradford, U.K., Alabama Psychic: Morgan T Nationwide

Nov 20 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc uses chargeback protection”, if patient unethically attempts to reverse charges for legitimate treatment, Retriever Medical Dental Payments covers clients. Valhalla, NY
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical Dental Payments Nationwide

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services LLC REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS - Endurance Warranty dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Endurance Warranty past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality extended vehicle protection to drivers throughout the nation. *UPDATE: Endurance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Endurance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Northbrook, Illinois

14, Report #1190189

Nov 20 2014
Eric Malloch /One Percent More Inc. Timeshare Relief / Interval Relief / Right Choice Transfer Timeshare Scam Jacksonville Florida Author: Doral, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Eric Malloch /One Percent More Inc. Orlando, Florida

Author: , New York Warranty Companies: Endurance Northbrook, Illinois

16, Report #1190122

Nov 19 2014
ACS In-corp an annoying scam that torments people into thinking that they owe money that never showed up in their bank account in the first place Internet Author: Middlesex, North Carolina Loans: ACS In-corp Internet

17, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

18, Report #1190001

Nov 19 2014
virgin mobile they suspended my service because I had one replacement phone.I sent the phone back over night with a signature.on the 5th of Nov and they claim they do not have the phone yet so my phone is still off and it is Nov 19 2015 Nationwide Author: savannah, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: virgin mobile Nationwide

19, Report #1190070

Nov 19 2014
Convergent Outsourcing GE Money Bank & LVNV Funding LLC False Invoices mailed to me for years! Renton Washington Author: Nashville, Tennessee Personal Services: Convergent Outsourcing Renton, Washington

20, Report #1190017

Nov 19 2014
triomp3com/tabletfaqs mssupport@macspeed.com fraud lies about return policy. was bought less than one year and not honoring product Ada Oklahoma Author: washington, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: triomp3com/tabletfaqs Ada, Oklahoma

Nov 19 2014
Endurance Warranty Services LLC REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS - Endurance Warranty dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Endurance Warranty past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality extended vehicle protection to drivers throughout the nation. Author: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Northbrook, Illinois

Nov 19 2014
Cash Advance America Pay Day Loans I have the updated fake names used by this company: Daniel Gray; Daniel Cartian (716)240-0028.David Martian (315)307-3380.James Anderson; Frank Miller (202)241-1630 email:cashadvanceamerica198@outlook.com Every one of these names appeared on a seemingly Mulitple False Loan Offers via email Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Cash Advance America Pay Day Loans Internet

Nov 18 2014
Credit One Bank Robert Dejong, CEO, Allan Shutt, Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 18 2014
ACE Cash Services David CooperSr. Investigation Officer (Law & Enforcement Dept.)Ace Cash ServicesPhone:+1-(347) 468-8964 Fraudulent claims, threats of lawsuit/seize bank accounts/shut down ssn/wage garnishment Internet Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Fraud: ACE Cash Services Internet

Nov 18 2014
Capital One P.O. Box 30281Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0281 Unauthorized e-Bill Sign-up Leads to Derogatory Mark on Credit Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Nationwide