Your Search | bank one j.p. morgan chase

Oct 31 2014
Elite Commerce, Inc. Pimsluer Marketplace Company promised buy back. Complete failure! No one even answers the phone. I have called 7 times and filed report with BBB. NOTHING! Ammon Idaho Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Language: Elite Commerce, Inc. Ammon, Idaho

Oct 31 2014
TAM Brazilian Airlines, TAM, TAM Airlines Brazil, plane tickets, flights, refund, refusal, go-around, wild goose chase, rude, endless cycling, cycle, non-responsive Online, with HQs on the West Coast ,New York , Florida, ... Internet & more Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: TAM Brazilian Airlines Nationwide

3, Report #619890

Oct 31 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

Oct 27 2014
Complaint Review: Charlo Barbosa, ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), RevenueGateway, Admanage, DirectCPV | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator determined that the Report was written by a former employee who was laid off and “was not happy” with co-workers. The Author was given an opportunity to provide evidence that he or she did not submit the Report, but did not do so. | Charlo Barbosa, ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), RevenueGateway, Admanage, DirectCPV ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Vancouver Internet Author: Delta, British Columbia Internet: Charlo Barbosa, Sexbankroll, RevenueGateway, Admanage, DirectCPV Internet

Oct 27 2014
Brandefined REVIEW: Brandefined’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Brandefined’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: Brandefined pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Brandefined recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: seattle, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Brandefined Internet

Oct 26 2014
Author: Southold, New York Advertising Agencies: brandefined Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 25 2014
Brandefined REVIEW: Brandefined clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Brandefined. Brandefined dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Brandefined recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Naples, Florida Advertising Agencies: Brandefined Internet

Oct 25 2014
ELENAS MODELS YOUR ON YOUR OWN. Internet
Author: SF, California Dating Services: ELENAS MODELS Internet

Oct 22 2014
health research labs resent a one year order of prodect without approval and charged my card south portland Maine Author: orange park, Florida Home HealthCare: health research labs south portland, Maine

Oct 22 2014
TD BANK/ alvin leung (manger) AGRESSIVELY THRE ME DOWN FROM 2ND FLOOR DOWN TO 1ST FLR OF BANK vancouver BC Author: vancouver, Alabama Banks: TD BANK/ alvin leung (manger) vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 22 2014
Bank Of America- Home Loan Loan Modification Californiam Nationwide Author: Everett, Massachusetts Loan Modification: Bank Of America- Home Loan Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Salvation Army ARC Starts by offering help but holds one back as well albany ny Author: Franklin, New York Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Salvation Army Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
zip tax Asked for help in one catagory was switched toi different without notice was decieving baited and lied too newport beach California Author: murrells inlet, South Carolina Tax Services: zip tax newport beach, California

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
financial help services American debt relief debited bank account have not made payments to creditors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: vienna, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: financial help services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Core Talent Anonymous Scam, this company does bank scam with your money, owner does stage plays and forget to plays us. Frisco Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Internet

Oct 21 2014
Calvary Portfolio Services This company steals your personal information and attempts to commit fraud against consumers. They make threatening phone calls trying to intimidate people to give up personal information in order to scam their bank accounts. The owner of this company, along with anyone who works here should be arrested for fraud! Valhalla New York Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agencies: Calvary Portfolio Services Valhalla, New York

Oct 21 2014
marvin morgan bailbonds this is the worst company to deal with  bronx New York Author: yonkers , Alabama Credit Services: marvin morgan bailbonds bronx , New York

Oct 21 2014
Direct merchants bank I received a bill for 25,000 from direct merchants bank. I have no account with them. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Direct merchants bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Adora Financial Service Limited Sir Kenneth Brett Union Bank Loan scam Lagos Nigeria Author: Nationwide Loans: Adora Financial Service Limited Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
better living sunrooms Key bank, lori a mead 21,000 finance charge Nationwide Author: Greenfield, Massachusetts Banks: better living sunrooms Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California