Your Search | bank one j.p. morgan chase

Apr 17 2014
Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter, Shellie L Cadogan, Shellie Lyn Cadogan, Shellie Lyn Drinkwalter, Shellie L Drinkwalter, any combination of the four, Shellie Tucker (new one), Neon Mamo, A Pinch of this Cupcakes - likely many, many more BEWARE Major Scam Artist in Lovely London Ontario London, Strathroy and St. Thomas, Ontario Nationwide Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Citizens Bank Excessive overdraft!!! Total rip off!! Nationwide Author: Bartonsville, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Kramer and Kaslow. Philip A. Kramer of Calabasas, Calif.,as the company's agent. they stated in court that the fees were for hourly payment, but this is a lie because the payment of $5,000.oo was the first thing asked for before one could even join in on the so called MASS LITIGATION ALLIANCE,the case evaluator who took the check was MEGAN TERBAY 1900 Quail St.,suite #137. Newport Beach, California Author: SAN DIEGO, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Kramer and Kaslow Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Bank of America Risk Closure Unit Account closed. All Monies held for review No explanation given. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Banks: Bank of America Chicago, Illinois

Apr 16 2014
Vanilla reload network I just brought a vanilla reload card yesterday I was about to add the funds on to a debit card before I could do that they said the funds were never on there n I had my receipt n the card in my hand they scammed the wrong one I'm not stopping until I get my money bk Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Vanilla reload network Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Capital One Credit Card Error in Credit Reporting Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Credit Card Internet

Apr 16 2014
Westgate resorts, westgate vacation villas, westgate town center practice intentional deceit and fradulent activities to make sure one cannot find out the truth in time kissimmee Florida Author: Magnolia, New Jersey Timeshare Rentals: Westgate resorts kissimmee, Florida

Apr 16 2014
premiere cancun vacations Bank is C C vacations Benito Juarez package does not match phone offer. low season offerred any time except Dec. to April on phone but mailed literature says no june and is broken down into days of certain months.which in the literature is specified you can come in June. They say can't come June due to mexican holidays. the off season months are specified uring the mon internet Author: Benton, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: premiere cancun vacations Internet

Apr 16 2014
GoGoAir GoGoAir.com Deceptive, buried contract terms, one time fee Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Internet: GoGoAir Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Triad Autoplex Tim, Adam One bad lemon will ruin repeat business Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Clemmons, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Triad Autoplex Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 16 2014
PNC Bank Horrible customer service, took hundreds in fees from their own mistakes pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: PNC Bank pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2014
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERS001 Sears National Bank RIPOFF Houston Texas Author: OKC, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Houston , Texas

Apr 16 2014
www.amyflorist.com Flowers by Amy Please do not use this service Website California Author: Morgan Hill , California Florists: www.amyflorist.com Internet

Apr 16 2014
instantcheckmate, online background checks and criminal history... slected one time unlimited search for a month and was billed for 8 more months before i realized what was happening Internet Author: Nucla, Colorado Consumer Services: instantcheckmate Internet

Apr 16 2014
blue sky windpower canceled one year guarantee for parts and repair after five months. refuses to work on our wind turbine. internet Internet Author: sarcoxie, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: blue sky windpower Internet

Apr 16 2014
Jennifer Beegle - Margie Beelge Sales I went to an estate sale this weekend. This lady they call as Jenn (her name is Jennifer) is so rude, cruel, revengeful, vile and absoultely unethical and bully. I will never go again to another sale they have. Infact I will be going to several other successful companies like this one which often have great sales.  Houston Texas Author: Texas Auctions: Margie Beegle Sales Houston, Texas

Apr 16 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irving, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 15 2014
GE Capital Bank. Denny,Marshal Greene, Eric Foster Cash advance america Ge capital bank and cash advance america will not stop calling and Harrassing me. orlando Florida Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: GE Capital Bank. Denny,Marshal Greene, Eric Foster orlando, Florida

Apr 15 2014
direct home medical They don't honor their product, money hungry, greedy, I paid just about 3000 dollars for an Innogen oxygen concentrator and it don't work right. I need to be able to breathe and I need my independence. I had problems with the first unit and they sent another last year and now this was is tearing up! they want me to purchase another one and I can't afford it! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Medical Supplies: direct home medical Internet

Apr 15 2014
FRAUD - HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS in NEVADA - FBI/DOJ sit and laugh...while homeowners go homeless/without retirement savings! FRAUD - HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS in NEVADA HOA homeowners association bank fraud embezzlement mortgage fraud extortion racketeering tax evasion check forgery federal crims Reno, Nevada
Author: , Other Home Owner Associations: FRAUD - HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS in NEVADA - FBI/DOJ sit and laugh...while homeowners go homeless/without retirement savings! Reno, Nevada

Apr 15 2014
the luxury auto network this is not a real or legit company. i gave them all of my information a month ago. i called numurous times,left plenty of emails,and the hiring manager never returned any. i finally got ahold of someone who i thought would help me. his name was larry. he is the hiring managers boss. when i spoke to larry,i was very surprised at his response. he told me that he doesnt have a contact for frank, the hiring manager under him, and that theres nothing he can do for me. what kind of company is this? not one that deserves to last. this company has no type of order. very sloppy and unorganized,but most of all,very unprofessional and disrespectful. please be aware of this company before you go and give them your info. Internet Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: the luxury auto network Internet